Happy Anniversary of Harshiti Reunion

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello Deshians...today is the day we got our Harshiti back as PiA. We were missing Harshiti terribly as Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil had just ended and SBS fulfilled our wish. They arranged an iv of Harshiti together
I still remember the way they enacted of becoming shocked to see each other. The way Harshad screamed"Oh My God! Pihu!" and Additi's reply "Oh My God! Harshad Chopra!". 

Not only SBS gave us Harshiti ka cute sweet nok-jhok Wala interview but also that SBS episode was hosted by our MoLa(Harshiti).

So a very very Happy Anniversary to all🥳

Here's my new edit
Edited by Sunzz.Harshiti - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Woohoo cutest edits *goofy smile* yay
Wishing you same Sunzz muwah for this treat I lob creations yay
Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: AASUS

Woohoo cutest edits *goofy smile* yay
Wishing you same Sunzz muwah for this treat I lob creations yay

Thank you so much dear🤗 muaaahhh❤️

P.S.- You can visit my creation thread where you can find almost all my edits 😃
AASUS thumbnail
Yes I am Very inactive - mom continues to be not well - cz of that I meditate and visit temple too often. Ol nahi ayi thi.

Whenever I open ol I'll be sure to chk fans work - always I remember you all Cz you keep the Desh family stay together and we are one family 🥳

Lob ya
Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Yes I am Very inactive - mom continues to be not well - cz of that I meditate and visit temple too often. Ol nahi ayi thi.

Whenever I open ol I'll be sure to chk fans work - always I remember you all Cz you keep the Desh family stay together and we are one family 🥳

Lob ya

I am so sorry to hear about your mom😭 pray to God that she'll be fine soon😊 infact my maternal grandmother is also not well. She lives with us and we have to take care of her. As of now she is totally bed ridden. Doctor said that she would recover but it would be time taken.

And about being onln, I myself come onln seldom. So no problem at all. You just visit when time permits. I'll always notify you and other Desh members😊

Luv u 🤗
AASUS thumbnail
Tomo when I visit Sai Baba temple aap ke Grandmom ke liye be dua karenge 🤗
Ty Sunzz muwah
Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Tomo when I visit Sai Baba temple aap ke Grandmom ke liye be dua karenge  🤗

Ty Sunzz muwah

Oh thank you so much Athi😊🤗 yeah she really needs blessings she is in so much pain😭

Btw how's your mom??? Hope she is better now
AASUS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunzz.Harshiti

Oh thank you so much Athi😊🤗 yeah she really needs blessings she is in so much pain😭

Btw how's your mom??? Hope she is better now

aww 🤗 mom is same - sometimes ok and sometimes not. She has osteo arthuritis so one of her arm upper arm and her knee she hurt herself. She tries to do her best with medication.