Farewell Romil and Thank You

Posted: 5 years ago
He earned a fan in me. ❤️I dearly loved him and his innocent smile. He is intelligent and well spoken, respectful and provided content. He entertained and is a good natured gentleman. Always did every task and provided full effort in them. 
He will always be the winner for me. He deserved a much better fate and treatment.  He was so nice genuine and rarely abused. He always stood his ground, stood for what he felt was right and came out strong. He kept his emotions in check and rarely did OTT.  So very humble. Gentle giant. 

To me? hes the best constestant of the season. Hes pure heart and soul. People took him for granted because he was nice. BB targetted him unnecessarily with tons of disrespect from Salnan too but Romil who was hurt inside, kept his emotions in check. Hes what you called graceful, classy and dignified. 

Thank you Romil, it was a blast seeing you on my TV screen. Love you!⭐️

I wish him happiness and hope he keeps his head up and strives successfully in the present and future!

Im proud of him. He started from zero fans and now has gained thousands of well wishers and supporters

Romil FTW !
Edited by Tinagreat33 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
My only reason for watching this season was Romil
Good luck n keep shining
We love u Romil❤️

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

My only reason for watching this season was Romil

Good luck n keep shining
We love u Romil ❤️

Same here, I wouldnt have watched the show if it werent for him.
jayri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How many Behnas will Romil have now.
omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am very emotional at the moment. I can't describe in words. Passing my love and love and love to Romil and KV my RK will shine. The whole world will witness. KV and Romil I deeply love both of you. I am so proud of you two. Some times things are better this way... 😛
Gotta feel bad for Romil. Like KV, he too was a good genuine human being who got shafted pretty hard in the last month or so by BB staff workers. They used him, propelled him, and brushed him aside like he was some kind of toy.  

I hope Romil finds out about the many thousands of supporters he has gained  and hope he has a luxurious career moving forward filled with happiness. He was a definitely a gamer who brought in content to the show.
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Feel bad for Romil and how he was treated towards the end of the show, seems like he got demoralized heavily. Hope to see him grow from strength to strength from here onwards, we all know anyway what is the fate of BB winners even the ones I have supported!
Mulann thumbnail
I would never watch this crappy season if it was not Romil who came as contestant and made me root for him. 
Never expected anything from BB and definitely not after visibly seen their domination in last season. 

Thanks to you Romil for giving me the reason to watch this boring show and may you get all the happiness and success in your life. 
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Romil have the best to BB show. He showed all facets of his personality. He was happy, sad, funny,  goofy, player, friendly, helpful.
But due to BB fixing he was demoralised unfairly targetted and insulted towards the end. Shameful Conduct of Colors.

Best of Luck to Romil .

Wishing a very Happy and Propsperous New Year to all.

This is a type of show where good genuine human beings are disrespected, humiliated, targetted  and evicted.

While abusive, tantrum throwing dramebaaz contestants are respected, favored, not-targetted and proceedingly win. 

Basically bizzaro world.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 5 years ago