Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazypoodle3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ShenzK

I haven't seen all of their shows. I have followed most of Jenifer's work but Harshad, I guess only two of his. Or maybe three. But damn, the sony one, the girl there didn't look a good match for him. -_- Like absolutely not. 

I am missing the old format. This one is just so annoying

😂 yeah it was bad. I’ve not really watched much itv but I don’t think I’ve seen acting like they managed even the small clips I’ve seen were difficult to watch.😅 hopefully it’s not like that again 🤞🏻

crazypoodle3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

She was way younger too! Harshad is 36 i don’t see him working with well with a girl who was almost 10 years his minor 😂 Not to mention super inexperienced 

And Kushal just looked too big next to Jenny 😂 him and Nia were cast well but next to Jenny he just looks absurd

😂😂 talk about inexperience. I’ve seen some offscreen things and she seems like a nice person but her acting was not good 😅. I’ve seen pictures and  scenes with sehban and it was bad.😂 Even sehban had the same expression in bp in the first couple of episodes😂. God I don’t think I’ll ever be able to watch it.

Kushal has that one same expression in every scene from the clips I’ve seen, it’s the same face I’ve seen him use in the pictures I’ve seen of him 😂😂 it was so mismatched. All those scenes were unwatchable 😕.

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry for butting in. But can they rather not be paired with each other instead? I would prefer that. 😛

How I wish that happens :'( only happening in our dreamland🤔💔 

ps- anyone is most welcome to discuss🤗

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail

Do we not have the Font Style option on IF anymore?

Yes they removed it.No long we have it now. Vijay sir says its difficult to read with different font and hence sticking with one font🤓

Leenaaa thumbnail

She was way younger too! Harshad is 36 i don’t see him working with well with a girl who was almost 10 years his minor 😂 Not to mention super inexperienced 

And Kushal just looked too big next to Jenny 😂 him and Nia were cast well but next to Jenny he just looks absurd

@Bold- IKR🤣 He is just too big and have alot of chicken muscles🤪JJenni needs someone who is soft and not bold (like harshad lol) yes onscreen couples should be atleast 6-5-4 years difference. 10 years is too much👎🏼

ps-Just started watching BH😆

Leenaaa thumbnail

We can only dreammm lol

ITV couples never get paired back even for a season 2 I’ve only seen a couple get paired together again ONCE in my 10+ years of watching ITV lol

Sameee and I  saw only one onscreen couple paired back after years in a webseries :P Talking about Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar😆❤️

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Sameee and I  saw only one onscreen couple paired back after years in a webseries :P Talking about Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar😆❤️

Aw yeah they were popular!

I was talking about Choti Bahu with Avinash sachdev and Rubina Dilak. They were dating then and now married to other people lol :P so longggg time ago

crazypoodle3 thumbnail

Aw yeah they were popular!

I was talking about Choti Bahu with Avinash sachdev and Rubina Dilak. They were dating then and now married to other people lol :P so longggg time ago

Oh yeah I remember that show 😂 my mum used to watch that. Yeah they’re married to different people but I think the guy got divorced. 

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The only thing I have concluded by far is that JenShad are just perfect together. Even Jenny said it that no co-actor of her's has handled her so well... & about Harshad well he from the beginning is singing the praises of Jenny. So it would be a really dumb thing to not cast them together again. I mean like the show will be a hit before even starting due to the pairing. 

Why can't anyone be smart in ITv??

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly, I won't bother myself commenting about their previous costars. Some worked some absolutely didn't. And the ones right before Bepannah were definitely not complimenting enough. 

Sakshi does look good with Ram Kapoor and surely a great chemistry. 

@Maina: absolutely true. It's a sure shot hit for the makers if they go ahead with JenShad as a lead pair. It's like having a tried and tested formula and tapping on the same for great potential. 

By the way, if people in ITv had brains (with cells that work) then would it be running the way it has been so far. -_-