28 December Exclusive Highlights

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Cause my brief update became not so brief πŸ˜†, here are the exclusive highlights πŸ˜³:

----> After failing with all her antics in front of snake Guddu slowly utters "uncle" being scared & thus proving he comes to her mind the 1st in moment of trouble πŸ˜³
----> AJ feels restless with it & goes looking after her πŸ˜‰

----> AJ is stumbled & confused when, Guddu asks him, "aapko kaise pata chala ki hum yahan the ?" πŸ‘πŸΌ

----> Guddu compares him to "shivji" β­οΈ

----> 1st time Guddu could thank him peacefully & he welcomed her without any sarcasm πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Cause my brief update became not so brief πŸ˜†, here are the exclusive highlights πŸ˜³:

----> After failing with all her antics in front of snake Guddu slowly utters "uncle" being scared & thus proving he comes to her mind the 1st in moment of trouble πŸ˜³
----> AJ feels restless with it & goes looking after her πŸ˜‰

----> AJ is stumbled & confused when, Guddu asks him, "aapko kaise pata chala ki hum yahan the ?" πŸ‘πŸΌ

----> Guddu compares him to "shivji" β­οΈ

----> 1st time Guddu could thank him peacefully & he welcomed her without any sarcasm πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the episode. The funniest bit for me today was the part where Akshat says "Lagta Hai Sadme mein Hai🀣
And she feels so embarrassed.πŸ˜†
Edited by mohiniv - 5 years ago
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohiniv

Loved the episode. The funniest bit for me today was the part where Akshat says "Lagta Hai Sadme mein Hai🀣

That moment was both funny & cute πŸ˜†β€οΈ
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
Anonymousaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved the episode. The funniest bit for me today was the part where Akshat says "Lagta Hai Sadme mein Hai 🀣

Bold: I rewinded the scene multiple times just to have a glance of his eye movement. It didn't seem like he is the khadoos AJ, koi cheerful hasta khelta banda dikhrha tha..
He moved his eyelids left then right...it seemed so real.

Hats off to Nishant for the expression.

But lagta hai jese 'hum aapke hai kaun' 
AJ ne nhi dekha, koi naagin movie bhi nhi dekha hoga..bechara been ka naam sunnke konsa chidiya type ka expression derha thaπŸ˜†

I was like- Woh sadme mein nhi, aap coma mein ho AJ babu, bahar ka duniyan ka koi khabar hai bhi ya nhi?..naagin aur been ka interrelationship pata nhi aapko?πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibechana

Bold: I rewinded the scene multiple times just to have a glance of his eye movement. It didn't seem like he is the khadoos AJ, koi cheerful hasta khelta banda dikhrha tha..

AJ ne nhi dekha, koi naagin movie bhi nhi dekha hoga..bechara been ka naam sunnke konsa chidiya type ka expression derha thaπŸ˜†

I was like- Woh sadme mein nhi, aap coma mein ho AJ babu, bahar ka duniyan ka koi khabar hai bhi ya nhi?..naagin aur been ka interrelationship pata nhi aapko?πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

Actually I don't think that the scene was meant to show that AJ does not know about "been" rather it was to show his amazement that Guddan is so gullible that she believed in "all that nonsense"πŸ˜†
captainplus thumbnail

Staying with Guddu, AJ has also adopted some fun elements from her πŸ˜³
Like when he gave her water to drink, his teasing her on how the snake would have run away due to her scream sounded more like he was having fun teasing her unlike other time when he usually seems irritated, this time he didn't have ounce irritation or annoyance at her πŸ˜›

& "Hum Aapke Hai Kaun released in 1994, 24 years back when AJ is supposed to be in his college & if he didn't see it, it means both he & his Antra were boring people πŸ˜•
They never saw anything other that, Sanjeev Kapoor's cooking tutorials in their dates πŸ˜†
captainplus thumbnail

Actually I don't think that the scene was meant to show that AJ does not know about "been" rather it was to show his amazement that Guddan is so gullible that she believed in "all that nonsense"πŸ˜†

I 2nd you on that 
Anonymousaa thumbnail

Actually I don't think that the scene was meant to show that AJ does not know about "been" rather it was to show his amazement that Guddan is so gullible that she believed in "all that nonsense" πŸ˜†

Wait wait... Is that all nonsense?Matlab been bajane se snakes ko hypnotize nhi kiya jaasakta?😲
captainplus thumbnail

Wait wait... Is that all nonsense?Matlab been bajane se snakes ko hypnotize nhi kiya jaasakta?😲

Snakes don't have external ear to listen to any music so its mainly just the movement of the 'been' that charms/controls them πŸ˜Š 
Anonymousaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Snakes don't have external ear to listen to any music so its mainly just the movement of the 'been' that charms/controls them  😊 

OMGπŸ₯±
Thanks a lot for this new piece of information😊