Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Completely agree with you !
However , regarding Anurag saying a strong NO , I guess at this point of the episode can simply not be expected . The reason being his mother will be humiliated , also do we know what he was going to say .
You can't expect him to just say a strong no and humiliate his mother and girl , who once did matter to him .
That's not Anurag Basu , plain and simple .
He was going a good friend way , I guess , from the 2 little lines he said .

The hugs , the angst .
It's beautiful , it's somehow what I wanted .
I really want them to build their relationship first ,and then come in front of their parents , ready to face face the countless battles .

Regarding her voice ,
Honestly I don't know , I have never had a problem 😕
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Also , I just wanted to add one fact regarding Anurag not so firm reaction .
A) he didn't get to complete what he was saying
B) when Moloy got the call , without paying heed to what anyone is saying ( Mohini ) he ran to get the car , Prerna being the only thing on his mind .
C) it's a public gathering , it will kind of be embarrassing to just dismiss his mom and the girl who once was important in his life . But when it was announced then too he was looking at Prerna , later when he felt Prerna called out to him , he was looking at Prerna
D) he didn't expect Mishka to be the one to tell Mohini and felt it was more important to apologise to her first
AdyaXoxo, taking cue from your post , I am but confused about Anurag's characterisation at this point of time but there are lot things that I would like to mention because I feel they might help to clear Anurag character here ...

Keeping aside the name glitch that writers have done of Mishka/Sarika/Shanaya...
I feel when Anurag said "Nahin home wali Mujhe tumhare jaise Mohabbatein to Prerna he truly meant w.r.t the raw junnon wala Ishq the thornbird type which Prena expected .
Cue here is at this time He was over Mishka and that's why He felt that it was more like a passing affair or Love as he got over it and had no pins for her .

I do feel He was about to say No in the party ... probably to save Mohini from Humiliation was going other way round .
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes Erica's acting was the best part...she needs to add a lil clarity in dialogues...yes I like her unique tone