When Heart breaks tugs your heart

Posted: 5 years ago

Past few epis though filled with Drama and lot new (unwanted) characters introduction has been filled lot Heart pangs and angst . And though the DIRAMAAA is making me go πŸ˜• , the love story angst is making me go πŸ‘ .

I have to say Erica has been FANTASTIC past 2 epis , yes I do have issues with her dialogue clarity on which I'll come later ... but as of now she deserves the praises for making me feel the Love Loss that Prerna is going through .

Prerna trying to catch the rain drops and then letting them go was symbolic to She trying to hold the beautiful memories of Anurag and then letting them go ...
Erica looks beautiful while crying ...

That one particular moment where she says Anurag and Anurag hearing it and saying Prerna was done beautifully... It literally felt the pangs there .

I felt Anurag was going to No ... was just finding it hard to say it in front of everyone as that would result in humiliation of Mohini . And stupid if Mohini to ask such question to Anurag and make him answer in front of everyone.
Anyways I did expected him to be clear about his decision to Mohini .
Disappointed...!!!

I felt Nivi was right , Mohini certainly did this to win the challenge . How much ever she claims that Anurag is her Heart , she does value her Pride more then him .

The moment Anurag came to know about Shivani , the first person came in his mind was Prerna .
The hospital Hug has all my Heart .
I love when these two Hug , because I love the way they Hug . 😳
So much Serenity is there in their Hugs .

Coming to Criticism:
I really want to know whether Erica used to sound same in her previous show ?? I did wanted to watch it but since I had major issues with the lead hero acting I could never bring myself to watch it , though that featured my fav Supriya , but whatever scenes I watched Erica didn't looked this bad , though I dint found her great either but ya I could not find any faults .
But here , I'll be honest She does best in scene where she is not speaking ... and that's bad because I do find her voice really unique and sexy .
The Shivi name screaming part was soo Bad ... ufff I really had to remove my headphones... UNBEARABLE.
Also when was explaining the sequence of events to parents and Anurag ... ufff uff ufff ( in a bad way).
It's seriously not about the texture , it's about clarity . She really need to ground her voice , bring more base to it in such scenes .

Her unconventional looks are fab contractions to conventional looking Parth and I feel that's what works for these two and makes them both together so visually beautiful.

But Erica really needs to work hard else in long run it will get more difficult for her ... Parth has such fine and controlled diction that sometimes her diction is exposed in front of him .Edited by RollingStones - 5 years ago
Awesome post RS
Agree with Erica's acting skills in past 2 episodes. The way she portrayed the pain of Pre is so well done. 

I am disappointed with Anu today. I expected him to be clear in his thoughts... and not to give in to his mom's wishes and start announcing about his lovvv story... there is no character consistency here... is he the same guy who sticked onto his mission of exposing naveen babu when his mom strictly said no and continued with his endless efforts... This guy was so excited to talk to her about her feelings before accident now suddenly all he does is think she is her dost... very disappointed with the way they are turning his character into. 

And that desperately he wanted Mishka to come to his life when he did not believe in love was so irritating... where is sid ? we need answers Pre Nav track ended so this guy went back to his shell ... He needs a jor ka jhatka to come out of it again

Mohini part i agree she did this only for her pride and how conveniently she convinced Nivi about it... she is a dangerous woman... 

Mishka --- what was that ? I cannot loose you and i cannot live without you... this girl is going to be another nav babu in their love story

Nivi knows Anu so well, camera is highlighted on her multiple times yesterday and today ... when anu was searching for Pre and when he was announcing about mishka... this girl knows Anu in and out

lovely post  RS 
agree loved erica last two epi  she is crying so beautifully.
coming to epi  i loved the scene  when  pre said anu & anu feels it .
no wonder  they have one soul .
hug  no words  but now enough this friendly hugs  how i want some  sexual tension btwn them pls cvs  bring it on.
for mohini  i agree with u  word to word  i wonder what moloy type  guy saw in her & married to hersuch a irritating character.
nivi its because of moh  she become like this  thanks to god anu saved 
Originally posted by moniloveanupre

lovely post  RS 
agree loved erica last two epi  she is crying so beautifully.
coming to epi  i loved the scene  when  pre said anu & anu feels it .
no wonder  they have one soul .
hug  no words  but now enough this friendly hugs  how i want some  sexual tension btwn them pls cvs  bring it on.
for mohini  i agree with u  word to word  i wonder what moloy type  guy saw in her & married to hersuch a irritating character.
nivi its because of moh  she become like this  thanks to god anu saved 

moni - sexual tension between them toh door door ki baat hai ... in between komo ki shuru ho jaayegi ST when she sees anu
Edited by KK2926 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by KK2926

moni - sexual tension between them toh door door ki baat hai ... in between komo ki shuru ho jaayegi ST when she sees anu
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by KK2926

😲
apne hone wale  jija ke sath ST  misha ki didu hai na🀣
Edited by moniloveanupre - 5 years ago
I have noticed ... Anurag always close his eyes when he hugs Prerna ... like trying to hold the MOMENT ...LIVING IT ...Cache-ing the Memory ..

Beautiful touch added by Director /Parth ...whoever it is .
Agree with most of the stuff you'vesaid. These sad episodes though extremely difficult and painful to watch, are equally beautiful. 
I loved the portrayal of heartbreak, Anu's confusion, etc. 

I feel like we have skipped  a phase where Pre would just be jealous, unaware of why she is so, and then come to the realisation of love. But no problem. I love pining scenes too. πŸ˜³

I love their hugs. So comforting and serene. It's like whatever Pre wishes/dreams it eventually comes true. How nice and wishful! :P
She dreamed of Anu dressing her up on the wedding day, she dreamed of a hug today. She got it. Come what the circumstances, the universe gave them one. And it was such an emotional one. I liked the telepathic connection too, though it's not always ON.

True that about the eye closing by Parth/director. Adds a great feel to it. I really like the subtle touches/gestures wrt Anu's body language in almost all scenes.
Also, looks like Parth's hand is bruised since many days, Been noticing after the accident scene. Bruises on his knuckles. It's healing though. Just had to mention.

Coming to Mohini/Nivi.  The only person who gets her is her daughter, whom she sadly doesn't love as much as her son. I find Mohini a bigger threat than Nivi, as at least Nivi is clear in her intentions by her talk. But Mohini, she is one double faced woman. How conveniently she covered her well timed scheming in the garb of her son's love. If one day Anu is to realise his mother''s wrong doings, only Nivi can make him understand.

I am loving Parth and Erica as AnuPre. β€οΈ These two are a treat to watch. Love all the nuances they bring.
 I wish they don't give talking+shouting dialogues to Pre. That's it.

Originally posted by coldy07

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#330000">Agree with most of the stuff you'vesaid. These sad episodes though extremely difficult and painful to watch, are equally beautiful.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#330000">I loved the portrayal of heartbreak, Anu's confusion, etc.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#330000">I feel like we have skipped a phase where Pre would just be jealous, unaware of why she is so, and then come to the realisation of love. But no problem. I love pining scenes too.😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#330000">I love their hugs. So comforting and serene. It's like whatever Pre wishes/dreams it eventually comes true. How nice and wishful! :P</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#330000">She dreamed of Anu dressing her up on the wedding day, she dreamed of a hug today. She got it. Come what the circumstances, the universe gave them one. And it was such an emotional one. I liked the telepathic connection too, though it's not always ON.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#330000">True that about the eye closing by Parth/director. Adds a great feel to it. I really like the subtle touches/gestures wrt Anu's body language in almost all scenes.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#330000">Also, looks like Parth's hand is bruised since many days, Been noticing after the accident scene. Bruises on his knuckles. It's healing though. Just had to mention.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#330000">Coming to Mohini/Nivi. The only person who gets her is her daughter, whom she sadly doesn't love as much as her son. I find Mohini a bigger threat than Nivi, as at least Nivi is clear in her intentions by her talk. But Mohini, she is one double faced woman. How conveniently she covered her well timed scheming in the garb of her son's love. If one day Anu is to realise his mother''s wrong doings, only Nivi can make him understand.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#330000">I am loving Parth and Erica as AnuPre.❀️These two are a treat to watch. Love all the nuances they bring.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#330000">I wish they don't give talking+shouting dialogues to Pre. That's it</font>.</font>

How beautifully painful that rain seq was .
Erica looks beautiful drenched. And then that holding raindrop moment ... I went OMG at that . She was savouring those PAL ... but she let them go .
Pining scenes when done this beautifully, who won't Love .

Interesting Note , about Orerna getting what all she has dreamt till now ... TRUE πŸ˜† .
Her dream also contained Anurag saying ILU ... πŸ˜†
Their Hug are BEAUTY PERSONIFIED ... I experience Peace when I see them Hugging . 😳

And LOL at the last line ... Unfortunately I agree with that ...Edited by RollingStones - 5 years ago
Really agree with everything you say except maybe the criticism of prerna's Voice.

I loved how the writers wrote the prerna scenes today. I don't want to talk about the Anurag scenes because I'm my opinion they have destroyed Anurag. For me. How are they going to explain away these gaps?

In relation to prerna voice I have to admit I agree with Ekta Kapoor on this. It's great to praise and admire an actor's diction. But in real life when you find you sister half dead you apjns exactly like prerna sounded - hysterical. I thought it was another display of her brilliant acting!