cute santa !!!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
only kanika could have looked so cute ...

x-mas special was ok episode ..
few scenes were important few ok i dont want to rant on that taking it easy ...

those senes were hajmola effect for me ...Image result for ok gif

well akshan and perravti scenes were interesting rest all hajmola😆...
guddan says to aj she faked it that 3 bahu's will say sorry to her family and aj 😆rest u can imagine...he says i am going to a party u deal with ur mess😆

gupta vs jindal family encounter finds out guddan fake it

guddan closes the door ..
durga is overacting ...

both the family are at war 

outside akshan and are in rk pose
guddan asks aj help he calms her down ...he even gives his hanky...

important scene----guddan says u and dadi always treated me well and u took care of my dad ----this show was needed now aj will realize she respects them and has no doubts on them 👏when she goes away he might repent for not trusting her ...

while asking help she holded his hand and when she leaves the hand expression of aj 😆its amusing ...
important scene aj preaches about think before doing  things ---this is main scene which will help her in future 👏

revti-perv-siddi room perv does drama as usual 

surprisingly  revti doesn't allow hm to romance in front of siddi
he tries to close siddi eyes with coins but revti stops him
perv is in rage he says his target won't fail (🤣pls do something which will unite aj with guddan u want babies right u can babysit there kids so bring it on)

sure he is going to do something which will make aj be closed to guddan watching her guarding her and protect her...

----then santa guddan appears calms down the family and gives gifts ...(surprised to see aj planned this really )😆

tomorrow maybe aj joins in and support guddan in her mission and durga will fail as always ...

p.s--- jo bei ho aj gives her guidance like a mother gives her kids ..
he is indeed a mentor who will teach things which will help her for life..

when separated his words will come for use for her and she will apply it ...
she is been in training 😆.

-----at present there is a untold friendship between them ...

Jab Jis Waqt Kisika Yaar Judaa Hota Hai(when they separate)
Kuch Na Poochho Yaaron Dil Ka Haal Bura Hota Hai 
Dil Pe Yaadon Ke Jaise Teer Chalte Hain

Diye Jalte Hain Phool Khilte Hain 
Badi Mushkil Se Magar Duniya Mein Dost Milte Hain

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Merry Christmas 🤗
AJ is truly her mentor he was listening very patiently n telling her how to correct  her mistakes
The rumal scene was cute especially when he told her to keep it as a condition to help her
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Merry Christmas 🤗
AJ is truly her mentor he was listening very patiently n telling her how to correct  her mistakes
The rumal scene was cute especially when he told her to keep it as a condition to help her

true😆🤗
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Merry Christmas 🤗

Love it! I have a sneaking suspicion that if she goes to Maayka she is going to remember AJ with his rumaal in her hands.😳
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Merry christmas😊
Akshat ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

After confessing her lie, Guddu was so relaxed n chilled N Akshat got amusing seeing his wife's innocence n naivety❤️    + I loved how he didnt forget n wished his wifey Merry Christmas b4 leaving ofc, durga is jealous😆

#Akshan fall n catch scene ⭐️

When guddu held his hands asking his helps, he was bemused n amused 😆 even she left, he was in same state...this kind of gesture like happen in pehla pehla pyaar...something...

i loved that scene also Where he asked her to close her Eyes N chill...n The way he was looking at her BG ...Jine ka zaria hai...❤️

Guddu is like open book...jo hai vo hi karti hai...Aj will gonna miss her badly.

DuRga n saru
😡 skipped their scene... someone must expose that saru:( cHorni kahi ki😡
Edited by dattu21 - 5 years ago
Secretfollower thumbnail
Merry chritsmas dear🤗
I like today akshat guddan scene yes u r right a unspoken friendship start ho chuki hai..akshan ke beech mn

Dont want to talk about durga & guddan sorry thinking vali baat..i dont want to off my mood😊

I think hanky ka kuch role hone vala hai future mn..
So overall good episode
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dattu21

Merry christmas😊

Akshat ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

After confessing her lie, Guddu was so relaxed n chilled N Akshat got amusing seeing his wife's innocence n naivety❤️    + I loved how he didnt forget n wished his wifey Merry Christmas b4 leaving ofc, durga is jealous😆

#Akshan fall n catch scene ⭐️

When guddu held his hands asking his helps, he was bemused n amused 😆 even she left, he was in same state...this kind of gesture like happen in pehla pehla pyaar...something...

i loved that scene also Where he asked her to close her Eyes N chill...n The way he was looking at her BG ...Jine ka zaria hai...❤️

Guddu is like open book...jo hai vo hi karti hai...Aj will gonna miss her badly.

DuRga n saru
😡 skipped their scene... someone must expose that saru:( cHorni kahi ki😡

akshan are so cute ..
aj gona miss her and her antics 😆
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower

Merry chritsmas dear🤗

I like today akshat guddan scene yes u r right a unspoken friendship start ho chuki hai..akshan ke beech mn

Dont want to talk about durga & guddan sorry thinking vali baat..i dont want to off my mood😊

I think hanky ka kuch role hone vala hai future mn..
So overall good episode

true hanky and his words will be a great role in her future 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Merry Christmas 
Thanks for the highlights 

Does Durga, ever take it down a notch, OTT, behavior is so ridiculous that she acts like a jealous ex than a daughter in-law.

Perv name really perceived him, he's a disgusting pervert