What might stop guddan from leaving. !!!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
😆 it's strange na after seeing the drama in the segments we have not seen guddan walking out completely out of the mansion
Either dadi or aj or guddan always seen stopping her to exit...

I am predicting that something will stop her again
Not aj not 3 monkeys not even guddan herself

We have seen aj and guddan were bounded by krishnaji and dadi they were the driving force which led them in marriage.

No matter what drama led to there marriage it was dadi and almighty who binded them as one as couple ...

Coming back to who will stop guddan from leaving
I feel dadi
And how

She might say ok she can't be a saas nor biwi ok fine she will be my daughter/ pothi
and I want my daughter back
Aj as we know doesn't go against his mom wish might agree to it .

The thing is her mayka is presently closed since her family had a send off party and left before the durga bag kandh

So by doing so guddan will be the house as a daughter not as dil nor mil

Peace out
She will have an independent life separate room no rules nothing only she is related to is dadi
No one supposed to set a rule on her no rok thok on her even aj is not supposed to interfere on her matter

Her life her wish only she is answerable to is dadi

I think this will happen that way she is in mansion achieving her dream and taking care of dadi

What's say ppl ???

This track will be good too
No strings attached only dadi daughter in the mansionEdited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
As i said yesterday, i don't want her stay in jindal bhavan nor i want her to come back on her own after this much insult:(
i think this time she will leave, dadi wont stop...article or segment, we might get in 2 days...

I like today's epi bt i didn't like the way she came back Jindal home her own😒

I want her to come Back with Full respect.. Don't want Aj to melt down suddenly n confess his love 4 her...i love slow pace..bt Aj can find any 3 rd way To force Guddu to come back WiTh him😆 n in front of that 3 monkeys, i want Aj to just shut them up by saying She is HIS WIFE N whatever relation they have, it's betn them..it's none of their business.  i also want him to threaten them saying don't even try to defame Guddan or her family otherwise they will face worst side of him. 

i can't think more than this😆
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dattu21

As i said yesterday, i don't want her stay in jindal bhavan nor i want her to come back on her own after this much insult:(

i think this time she will leave, dadi wont stop...article or segment, we might get in 2 days...

I like today's epi bt i didn't like the way she came back Jindal home her own😒

I want her to come Back with Full respect.. Don't want Aj to melt down suddenly n confess his love 4 her...i love slow pace..bt Aj can find any 3 rd way To force Guddu to come back WiTh him😆n in front of that 3 monkeys, i want Aj to just shut them up by saying She is HIS WIFE N whatever relation they have, it's betn them..it's none of their business. i also want him to threaten them saying don't even try to defame Guddan or her family otherwise they will face worst side of him.

i can't think more than this😆

U summoned up so well
But cvs are tedha who doesn't want guddan away from this mad house some how this time maybe they will stop her
I only predicted this way they can't be other options other than this

Personally I want her freedom I want her be independent
Let aj come to her and bring her back with respect
Let's see