Next big ship to sink " Bharath"

whit3dove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Is bharath next ship to sink . Stamping ram naam satya of khans in bollywood. Followed by success of bhramastra. 
Marking start of new yug of khan free bollywood. Were it will b written no entry for khans . Chalo bollywood ko bhi raam rajya banai. Bharat mata ki jai. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
I hope Salman + Ali look at Race 3 and Zero and TOH and Tubelight and try to make sure it doesnt happen to them ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
whit3dove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

I hope Salman + Ali look at Race 3 and Zero and TOH and Tubelight and try to make sure it doesnt happen to them  😆😆

For khans .,.. arz kiya gaya hai.. 

Jab kismat ho pandu 
Toh kya karega... 

😆😆
Bharat sounds very bad but who knows. You can't guess what the audience is going to do. However, the script sounds so convoluted and too much for Salman. He doesn't do good outside of typical straight masala. 

I'm expecting it to flop but there are no guarantees in life. ðŸ˜†

In any case, Khans will reinvent themselves eventually and figure out a way forwards. These guys are smart and have survived longer than any superstars of the past used to. If not, they will take over as behind-the-scenes powers as producers, directors, talent agency owners and so much more. There is always Netflix and Amazon now too. 

These guys will always be in your face, no matter what, no matter what they're doing. The media will continue to obsess about them too and they will dominate that too. The younger guys should try to make some space within that because it's not easy. 

Edited by anonymous39 - 5 years ago
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I heard the Korean movie that Bharat is based on wasn't that good. It became a hit because of nostalgia for older Koreans.

It's going to have a patriotic tone but Salman is going to play a 25yr old man to a 60 yr old man. Don't know how they pull it off.
mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If it requires lots of great acting, yes. If they change the script and make it a masala fest...pata nahi? Honestly, there is no telling anymore.