Will she marry Ayan or not

-Emmery- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi all,
I'm not very informative at all about Radha Krishna stories. But will Radha marry Ayan?! Theoretically even if it happened will their show Radha marrying anyone else in the show!

I really hope she doesn't

I love their pair. They beautiful together!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^Acc to the main story, she will. Let see abhi..:/
-Emmery- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

^Acc to the main story, she will. Let see abhi..:/

Ugh! I hope she doesn't! I feel like it'll just overshadow the story! And I don't want to see Krishna upset seriously.
wayward thumbnail
Are think on the brighter side...maybe she would marry, and Ayan being the fool that he already is would be left watching with his darling Jatilamma while Krishna struts in and out of his room as if the world belonged to him!  😉
-Emmery- thumbnail

Are think on the brighter side...maybe she would marry, and Ayan being the fool that he already is would be left watching with his darling Jatilamma while Krishna struts in and out of his room as if the world belonged to him!
😉

Yh true but Ayan would have the biggest advantage of him. Radha will be his wife! I don't think anything will hurt Krishna more
wayward thumbnail
Yeah he would be sad, but as usual he would know hoe to make the most of it...and frankly Radh-Krishna's story wouldn't be half as interesting if Ayan was there to create problem, right?
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Emmery-

Yh true but Ayan would have the biggest advantage of him. Radha will be his wife! I don't think anything will hurt Krishna more

In the serial, our StarKrishna is very emotional ... I imagine him to start crying as Radha gets married. 

Dau would be like "Kanha, everything is within your control. Why are you letting Radha get married to this Ayan. She is YOUR Radha. How can you let this happen?"

Kanha will be like "Dau. It's true that she is my Radha, but seeing her get married to another hurts as well."

*weak smile*

Dau: "Kanha, I don't understand you sometimes."

Kanha: "Dau, take a closer look at Ayan."

Dau: *stares at Ayan* 

Suddenly Ayan transforms into KRISHNA. 

Dau: "Oooh I see. So that's why Ayan was always like "Meri Radha, Meri Radha." Sach mein, teri hi Radha hai."

Kanha: Laughs. 

wayward thumbnail
^But why did he cry then? :D
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

^But why did he cry then? :D

Ayan ke roop mein Krishn hai, Krishn ke roop mein nahi. 

It's very complicated. 

Think about it this way. 

You have Ramu. You also have Tina. R and T are janamon ke saathi, hum saath saath hai vala friends, pyaar vyaar ishq mohabbat, sache prem people (minus the original "Prem" Sallu bhai) etc..  

One day Ramu dresses up like a donkey and goes to Tina's place to have fun. He introduces himself as Shamu, Ramu's non-existent twin brother. Tina's dad believes Shamu is cuter (because Tina's dad is a gadhe ke bachche, so naturally he will like Ramu as Shamu). 

Eventually, Tina gets married to Shamu (which is Ramu dressed up as a donkey). Even though Ramu is Shamu, he can never reveal himself because Tina's dad will kill him. 

Similarly, StarKrishna is crying because he can't be with his Radha, despite being with his Radha. His and Ramu's conditions are the same. But since Radha is in concern, KRISHNA as Ayan would fight with KRISHNA as Krishn to make sure that he, Krishn as Ayan, gets Radha ... instead of Krishn as Krisha. Both are the same, they both love Radha, so their fight for Radha is genuine and pure. So he is crying that his life is so wretched that he couldn't marry Radha, even though he, as Ayan, is marrying Radha. 

Since I know you very well, I have some backup theories as well. 

Theory 2: StarKrishna is only crying out of happiness, seeing Ayan as Krishn getting married to Radha. Since he and Ayan are the same, he's feeling Ayan as KRISHNA's bliss of getting married. Kushiyon ke aanshu hai. 

Theory 3: StarKrishna is crying because he is super happy that Ayan is getting married. Now the rasa between Radha-KRISHNA can intensify because meeting choopa-choopi style > marriage. 
KrishnaBhakt1 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Krishna as ayan marries radha 😀