Bushan standing up for his daughter

Perv cupids mind on work Mission Akshan Milan

AJ wanting to console or hold Guddan hand

Without speaking AKshan Eyes spoke volumes

Dadi's heart not believing what happened, how its big Misunderstanding

Revati calling AJ: AJ Jiju

Guddan calling her Uncle: Akshat Ji

Written Update: Dec 22nd 2018

Kaushaliya vs Jindal  Drama continues Ek Se Badhkar Ek accusation from wedding kand to Joker Kand

Dadi says enough Kaushaliya Ji I wont tolerate any words against my son. DKJ tells Dadi, to tell your Bahu she is listening everything against her husband (AJ is watching his wife), she is the Ghar Ki Saas- its her duty to protect the Honor of the Jindal family (AJ is looking at GAJ), its her duty to side with truth instead she is siding with her dad's lies. (AJ continues to stare at GAJ)

Kaushaliya is asking Guddan to speak up, she says tell Jindal family, Akshat Ji is telling lies & your Papa is speaking truth  (AJ is analyzing while staring at GAJ). Tell Jindal family, you have complete trust on your dad, while Guddan is trying to clam her stepmom.

Dadi tells Guddan look into my eyes and say you don't trust my son.  An emotional Guddan looks into the eyes of her emotional Pati (while dramatic Lakeerien plays in bg)

DKJ and LVJ share look, LVJ add fuels by  Do you think Humare AJ is saying lies, don't you trust him? Or by remaining silent you are supporting your family. LVJ with her speech is basically pressurzing Guddan while AJ is just looking in her directions.

SJ also speaks up, if you think we are liers & torturing you, why are you staying in our house, leave this house.  AJ is looking at Guddan-he has motions in his eyes.

DKJ also speaks that Saru is right, a person should stay where they are happy n trust the members, after todays Tamsha you don't trust us. ( Chudail, she trust her hubby but not you 3devils. In directly DKJ is saying 3 Devils are not to be trusted) AJ is looking at DKJ, she says its best you leave, go to your Maayka.  All are shock

Perv is like O Teri, if Guddan leaves for her Mayaka, how will I meet Revati ( Jeet Raho Perv, I have completely faith & trust in you that your Kamina cupid mind will do something to bring Akshan back together, All the best!!)

DKJ prove us wrong, by supporting your Sasural, proving Maakya, taking his off from his wifes direction, AJ turns his head towards DKJ, with raised voice Says Enough DKJ Bahu

Emotional Bushan says let her speak Damadji, I also felt that inorder to stay here my daughter Guddan has to yes to you all,  he says why doesn't a person have their own POV (well said), he says its enough I wont let you stay here anymore, this instance you will come and go to your house.  (Papa ho Bushan Jaisa, truly his daughters hero) Very one is shock, AJ expression is like kya se kya ho raha hai.

Bushan continue: Even though our house is not mansion, we don't have 10-20 servants, we don't eat Kaju or Raisans for breakfast, but in that small house people doesn't sacrifice their self respect. He says to his daughter: "Chalo Guddan AJ is listening to his FIL, but he is shocked about asking his wife leaving the house, he turns his head n looks at her direction.

Guddan who is standing in the center, doesn't know how to react but Dadi takes her left hand in hers, she is looking emotionally at her Bahu, while AJ looks at his mum and wifes hand. (LVJ close your mouth Flies will come, DKJ don't raise your eyes so big, Crime Master GOGO will come n play Ghotiyas with them!!)

While Guddan is leaning towards Dadi but Kaushaliya taking the opportunity takes Guddan hand in hers n indicates no with her head.  It's a tug of war of Guddan -left side with Gupta family & right side Dadi, storm is in the air, n dramatic bg with soothing music. AJ is looking at his emotional Mother holding his wife hand, while an emotional Guddan looks at him, he can see how hard it is for her, she has tears in her eyes.  Guddan then turns her head looks at her family, while AJ looking at her.

Guddan lets go of her stepmums hand, 3 Devils are shock, Perv is smirking (selfish hai, Kamina hai, but Akshan shipper hai) Her dad is disappointed, 3 devils are shock, shocked, n gone, how is it impossible one more plan failed.

Guddan and Dadi share emotional eyelock, she has tears of happiness with her Bahu's decision. While Guddan is holding Dadi hand in her, AJ slowly raises his hand to give his support to her but he stops when he sees his Mother showering love and gesture by kissing his wife left hand.  Guddan takes her shaking right hand, and Dadi places both of Bahus hand in her, Dadi has a happy smile of relief on her face. Even on AJs face there is small smile of content, when Guddan turns her head to face her husband they share an eyelock, she is emotional while he has a Sukoon in his eyes but Guddan turns n looks at her dads emotional tear eye face, recall fb  and how he said Guddan is not his daughter but his Pride,.

Guddan with a heavy heart, removes her hand from Dadi's leaving her hocked, storm comes in the background all the lights are dimmed/black like someone has taken Roshni from the house, Chudalis are happy, Perv is sad (bechara has to work OT outside Police Work, Inside Mission Milao Akshan)

Bushan starts leaving along with Kaushaliya & Revati, he stops at the doorway, Guddan is emotional while looking at Dad n then AJ.

This describes what Guddan is going through when she is torn in between choosing her Dad(her hero) over AJ & Dadi,

Meri Anakhon Mein Hai Nami Jane Kaisi Hai Ye Kami

Na hi Sarah Pe Aasama..na hi pairo tale Zami

Mai Tuka bante hue khud hi kud se hi kafa hui

Mujhme hi ab Mai Nai Jane Kaisi hai ye kami

Hai Tay Hi Nahi tha Khushiyon ke lamho ke tehrna

AJ has shallow look while look while observing the door where is FIL is  while turning her head to  look at her husband, he comes infront of his mother directly facing his wife, ( sort of reminding her I will protect my mum n handle her, your decision will also affect me, I am the reason you are here in this house) Guddan lowers her eyelashes n breaks her eye contact with her husband, (she knows she will not be able to look into eyes or she will break) Turning around she takes a step toward the entrance where her Dad is standing. Each step of her towards the door is breaking her and AJ from within.

Tear eye, Bushan turns around, finds Guddan behind him, she says Chaliye Papa, heart broken Dadi leaves she cannot see her DIL going out, lighting is heard in the background.

Meri Anakhon Mein Hai Nami Jane Kaisi Hai Ye Kami

Na hi Sarah Pe Aasama..na hi pairo tale Zami

Mai Tuka bante hue khud hi kud se hi kafa hui

Mujhme hi ab Mai Nai Jane Kaisi hai ye kami

Hai Tay Hi Nahi tha Khushiyon ke lamho ke tehrna

^ plays as Guddan proceeds to cross the threshold of the door. At the threshold she stops looks back at her Husband who is standing. 

The candle wick blew off indicating the Lightness of the House, the hope & Laughter, Prosperity Ghar Ki Lakshmi Guddan Akshat Jindal has left her Sasural leaving them with no hope, in darkness especially her husband, without her he is lonely n alone. Without him she is no one too.

Ek Boond Me Dard Hai Lakho Kehta Hai Aankho Ka Pani:

Marham se bhi na Bharegi Apne Jhakmon Ki Nishani

He Sharte Rakhi thi Ki Khushiyon ne jinko Dard me badalna

Lafzon ne Chod Rakha the Hootho Pe Teharan

Yeh Ishq nai assan ek aag ka dariya hai

^ This played when The 3 Devils with smiling face leaves with sons & Perv, AJ is standing alone motionless but his heart and mind is having a battle. I want his POV too before Guddans Entry with her family.

Guddan Balcony

In the darkness Dadi is sitting at the Jhula, when DKJ bahu comes n lights the lamp, she says your Bahu prefers her Mayka over Sasural. Says have you seen married woman choosing her Dad over Her husband? Nahi Na because for a Married woman her Sasural is Her Maayka!! After all her mistakes, she was given the respect of Saas (Devils, You darn well know she never got the respect)

SJ & LVJ comes add more fuel.
Dadi says my mind doesn't believe this.

Gupta Kitchen

While boiling water for her dad, Guddan is worried about Dadi,

Bushan says I don't care what relationship they have, I never gave anyone the rights to talk rudely with my daughter.  Revati tell her sister what will you do now, AJ JIJU will never do this!! Why did you come DI? Guddan looks at her Dad, he says for me n my respect he stood up, I could I take his Pride  away.

Guddan puts hot water bag on her dads shoulder.

I know you are upset because your daughter got insulted, while you should be feeling upset over your insult. Don't underestimate your Daughter!!!

Kaushaliya scolds Guddan n taunts her regarding how married girl is staying at her Mayka extra.

Kaushaliya wants to defame Jindal family in the newspaper to teach them a lesson, I will ask them for alimony but Guddan & Bushan are against it.

Guddan says to herself whatever dad wants is impossible because I know my 3 Devil Bahus well. Guddan says I have too bring both family together. At the end of episode she calls Uncle Akshat Ji.

Precap

3 Devils are happy, Guddan & AJ falling pose, Guddan with her family in Jindal House, Santa Drama

No update for me For Monday,  I am doing OT at work.

Mini Rant

From yesterday both AJ and Guddan are spectators between their family arguments.

For AJ its eye opener to notice that one small Chingari led to confusion which created Huge Drama  & distance between the 2 families (courtesy his 3 Devils)

No matter what decision Guddan takes she will always be a Loser for a one family she will lose another family, because both are her own.

During the entire confrontation between the 2 families, AJ was observing his wife trying to read her, and they had a beautiful eyelocks without speaking it spoke volumes.

Perv no matter how  Kamina & Stupid you are, but you are Akshan shipper, I have complete faith in you, my blessing are with Jeethe Raho, Succesful Raho, n may all the plans of 3 Devils are unsuccessful.

Love how the Yeh Ishq nahi asan was played to describe AJ's feelings, he was alone, after Guddan came he had a counselor, a namesake wife to Nok Jhok, entertain him, keep him occupied.  Now he was all alone, his color left from his life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Was waiting for your written & its awesome as usual ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Pervy ki jai ho ! 😛

Loved every bit of Akshan today ❤️
Not a word yet, they were talking, sharing & understanding each others feelings 😳
Though it pained him to see her go, yet he was ready to support any decision she takes 😊

Bhushan was awesome 👍🏼

Durga's eyes remind me of,

Image result for gollum lord of the rings gifs

while Saru with those flying hair was reminding me of dayen 🤪

It was great to see revti trusting AJ. I want to see a AJ-Revi to form a brother-sister like equation 😳
Hope we get to see some scene between the 2 atleast. 

Lets see whats next 😛

Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved every moment of it..😊
I am in love with perv😆
Thanks a lot 🤗
Secretfollower thumbnail
Thanks for the update it's lovely🤗
I just loved akshan scene today..it was very immosnal and painful.
No dialogue both the side of akshan in yesterday episode but their eyes was enough to speak to describe their emotions which is quite painful.i loved specially Akshat emotions today😳

Bhushan was a papa star⭐️..a true hero

He proved 

First hero in every girl life is always her father👏...completely love his character

Durga chudail hai...bhugtegi yeh ..karma will definitely bite her with interest .hum sabko badduaein Durga ke Saath hain😆

Perv such a  akshan shipper.

Isko Villan kisne banaya bhai😲..
Completely "dhabba" for other villans.
Kamina hai...but shipper hai⭐️

Akshan ke bacche ho Jaye..jab Tak aise hi Tu golmaal karta Raha 

Perv - vijayibhawa😃

Now I m in good mood because of the segments where guddan leaving the Jindal house ...yippee🥳