Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Both the mother daughter Mohini Nivedita are getting on my nerves. Really ridiculous  ðŸ˜Ą  
LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

So let's get this straight. Mohini is a poor, naive and innocent woman who has a sex trafficking criminal for a brother-like-figure since childhood whom she brought into her house  to live with her family, blackmailed a girl into agreeing to marry her brother who is old enough to be the girl's father, believed her creepy brother over her own son... yet prerna is the guilty one out of the two merely for agreeing to marry him out of compulsion and should be in jail for marrying a man who tried to kill mohini's son?  ðŸĪŠ#LogicisDead 

Seriously!!  Mohini made no sense at all. I was like woman!!  Are you out of your freaking mind? 
jswati200988 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

ok trying to justify her character 

i think.she is good human in childhood & college days 
but due so much comparison with anu  she became insecure & she loved anupam  who is middle class but he tricked her so she start hating middle class ppl
become like this 
dont no why i still see some positiveness in her

Lol..It might b true ...N it is natural if u miss out love from ur parents ..
U r being compared to ur siblings..
N then his own bf cheated her...Broke her trust..nivi is well off  reasons for being broken
Pre is middle class n she thinks pre is like anupam who tricked her .The same way pre is  gonna do this to anu..But does nivi really luvsanu..I mean she is jealous of him as well..
Although  reason behind the marriage has been out but still how can she think lyk dat abt pre...
Edited by jswati200988 - 5 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jswati200988

Lol..It might b true ...N it is natural if u miss out love from ur parents ..
U r being compared to ur siblings..
N then his own bf cheated her...Broke her trust..nivi is well off  reasons for being broken
Pre is middle class n she thinks pre is like anupam who tricked her .The same way pre is  gonna do this to anu..But does nivi really luvsanu..I mean she is jealous of him as well..
Although  reason behind the marriage has been out but still how can she think lyk dat abt pre...

well for  nivi loes anu -yes i can say that she may be jealous of him but she loved him 
its so evident in hospital scene
evenin todays scene she just talk about anu with so much love.
she is the frist person who claim anu loves pre 
actually in kzk2 serise its nivi character which has so much layer .i loved to see how her character will be explored 
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

ok trying to justify her character 

i think.she is good human in childhood & college days 
but due so much comparison with anu  she became insecure & she loved anupam  who is middle class but he tricked her so she start hating middle class ppl
become like this 
dont no why i still see some positiveness in her

. Her background story might be this... She doubts prerna to be a gold digger
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LaalGulab

Seriously!!  Mohini made no sense at all. I was like woman!!  Are you out of your freaking mind? 

She slapped Naveen because he tried to kill Anu NOT because he's a sex trafficking criminal that ruined countless lives. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

This was expected. 
Willbrooke thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mohini today said naveen  is not a good person and she is glad her Awnu saved prerna. At least she said that when Nivi said she wished prerna had married naveen and left..I feel there are layers to mohini and nivi. Neither are dark but grey.. Once Komo shows them true colors they will realize how good prerna is.. Edited by Willbrooke - 5 years ago