Nivi is such a ridiculous lady

Posted: 5 years ago
Nivedita woah what a lady..Being a woman how cud u say dat...It wud hv been better if she had married navu..shh
How evil u can be just for the sake of money..
Lady just use ur brains..If u get a sis in law lyk pre who is not greedy ..U can hv more money..
But a gal lyk komo case is just opposite..
So better u start liking pre instead of hating her..U fool...

lol you are funny ðŸ˜†
Nivi is becoming intolerable. And why does she even hate Prerna? Because she is a ghareeb ghar ki beti? I feel bad for Anupam too. 

And Mohini Basu seriously? If anyone should be blamed for that attack on Anurag is YOU and YOU ONLY and not anyone else. She made absolutely no sense when she said Prerna should be behind the bars! Don't know what Mohini Basu has been smoking.
Originally posted by khadija09

lol you are funny  😆
Nivi is becoming intolerable. And why does she even hate Prerna? Because she is a ghareeb ghar ki beti? I feel bad for Anupam too. 

And Mohini Basu seriously? If anyone should be blamed for that attack on Anurag is YOU and YOU ONLY and not anyone else. She made absolutely no sense when she said Prerna should be behind the bars! Don't know what Mohini Basu has been smoking.

Yes mohini is being unreasonable..
Stupid lady..Why pre shud b behind d bars
..Then mohini also shud be dere for sure for blackmailing..N indirecting involvement in sex rocket..If she can blame pre for Anu's accident..
Nivi is Getting on my nerve..She is very evil..
I cant put up wid her anymore...Her voice really not music to my ears..It's harsh

ok trying to justify her character 
i think.she is good human in childhood & college days 
but due so much comparison with anu  she became insecure & she loved anupam  who is middle class but he tricked her so she start hating middle class ppl
become like this 
dont no why i still see some positiveness in her
I really want to find good in Nivi. I think she is a result of her mothers upbringing and wanting to do things that please her mother. She will come across as bad for month and months until Prerna breaks her down and bring her and Anupam together> at elast that is my prediction.

The real villain in this story in Mohini. I really don't know how her brain has twisted this into being Prerna's fault. She is horrible to her husband, her daughter and frankly everyone except Anu and previously Naveen. I truly detest her while loving the actress.
Nivi is just full of hatred! Even women like Mohini said "what are u saying" ðŸ¤¢
I wonder what's her and anupam's history. Anupam looks like a good guy by heart..then how they got together and why Nivi hates him if she used to love him earlier ? 
Nivedita was really  harsh today.  Even Mohini was taken aback by her attitude.. 

But I think this is because  She had an bad experience  in her love life.

And Anupam is the reason, she hates middle class people  so much... Because  in the  past she loved and trusted Anupam and he only  used  her for money..

So she  thinks  her brother  is going  to fall for  same trap as her..
Even I was shocked how can Nivi say that being a woman. She hates middle class people for whatever reasons best known to her but how can she tell accha hota agar Prerna ki shaadi Naveen se hoti? Which woman who has even slight empathy can wish another girl to fall in sex-racket trap?

The makers should mellow her character little bit.

So let's get this straight. Mohini is a poor, naive and innocent woman who has a sex trafficking criminal for a brother-like-figure since childhood whom she brought into her house  to live with her family, blackmailed a girl into agreeing to marry her brother who is old enough to be the girl's father, believed her creepy brother over her own son... yet prerna is the guilty one out of the two merely for agreeing to marry him out of compulsion and should be in jail for marrying a man who tried to kill mohini's son? ðŸ¤ª#LogicisDead 
For nivi
In a nutshell ..Money is the root of all evil