Sameer-Naina FF: Kati Patang Thread#2 NOTE ON FURTHER UPDATES 05/03/20 - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Minu  first of all thanku for continuing the story by taking  time for our reader's . It's a pleasure reading this story  n wt an awesome update  . Happy for Samaina.  All the best for ur  future  n lots of love. 

Srilatha 

Shalooran thumbnail

Wow. An update after soòoo many days. Awesome.please try to update next part soon. Eagerly waiting

Sriyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey minu thanku so much for updating... I toh had list hope.. N u can't imagine how happy into read this update I missed nisha n her family.... Thanks a lot for resuming back to do story now for d update simply beautiful as always I loved d  way sameer consoled nisha abt parents children r so... Innocent just believe us.. Story of retail baby sisters 😊😊n fight between varsha naina uska toh muh hi tidna tha naina ne.. Tab dil ko sukoon ata.... Haa juuu ka kissa bhi bi bada pyara tha very nice moments from original track u have taken waiting for nxt update ab intezaar ka maza ayega.... 

Mmrudhula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After a looooong wait finally the update which was wonderful. Was missing Nisha and her antics. Sameer is getting to know about Naina’s struggle and feeling guilty for not being there in her need. Nisha has got her doubts cleared about her parents and is looking forward for the vacation. We are also looking forward for it.

Prizi thumbnail

Wphhhh amazing update 

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update Minu!

I absolutely loved how you inlcuded the two letters from Naina to Sameer written at different points in her life. It conveyed both her struggles and longing for him really well. Also, the bit before that where Sameer was wishing that he had been a part of the photos of Naina and a younger Nisha was very touching. Really liked the term 'soul child'... what a beautiful thought! 

Naina giving Varsha a peice of her mind was really fun! Ekdum seeti bajane wala scene tha 😆

The icdent with the lice in Nisha's hair brough back such heartwarming memories of the show! you used it really well to bring that connect with the past.

Will be eagerly waiting for the next part!

Love, May

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry for late reply. 

Thank god you have updated this story.  I was feeling very bad thinking you have abandoned this precious story.  I think I have told couple of times that I got interest in reading FFs only after I found this story. 

Coming to this update.  So at least now nisha is convinced that Samaina are her parents.  I loved this portion where you described about our show's khatarnaak villain baalon ke juyein😆.  This reminded me of our Samaina's baatein. Loved cute conversation between father daughter duo regarding juyein. 

Sach kahun Minu, I can't bear this varsha.  She is so irritating. AAnd I loved this when Naina said bhadkaana haq hai meri. Overwhelmed to see romantic sameer's bday gift to his Lady. 

Now I'm worried what vikram is upto? 

Plz update soon. 

palakmodi2004 thumbnail

This is another marvellous piece of yours💘

Ek choti so help chahiye ki ye Bata do thoda brief mein ki ye sudip aur Vikram ka Kya chakkar hai.. ikik you have written about it but I have no power to go through all updates again to collect info. Aur main bhul gayi..  so plzzz,🙈

Love

~pm

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's one month since your last update.  Hope you will update soon

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Just on a vacation ...Will surely update in a week