Sameer-Naina FF: Kati Patang Thread#2 NOTE ON FURTHER UPDATES 05/03/20 - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richa0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks minu for the update.
It was beautiful but I hate misunderstandings and fights. Aur upar se ye varsha.
Plz next update mein ye sb sort ho jana chahiye , of course it's a request.and get it solved with hot romance session. 

Update soon please
AnjaanMishra thumbnail
Shocking update yaar , 
Ye Varsha kyun aayi hai ? 

Sameer is right , property hi main wajah hai , Nisha ko target krne ke piche 
Ektajindal thumbnail
So finally varsha is back...let's see what this new angle takes the the story towards...
Dharapriya thumbnail
M really scared what is being to happen. But nice update. Bichari majdhar chod diya yaar. Wanna know their reaction 
Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shocked!!!! Ye Varsha kyu phir se misunderstanding pe tuli hui hai. Eagerly waiting for the next one.
With love ,Suparna
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aye yaar pehle picnic pe jhagda kara diya SamAina ka.. Aise thodi na hota h I'll become Complain Kajal now
Yaar wo bus wali aunty na.. In aunties ko har ulti krne wali pregnant hi lagti h😆 Shukar h aadmiyon ko nhi samajhti pregnant, warna inka kuch bol nhi sakte. But that was sweet! 

Sameer waise thik bol rha tha. Wo property Sudip ko deke Nisha par se khatra hat jaye to aisi hazar properties kurbaan. Bacche se zyada important kuch aur thodi h

But jhagad liye dono. Sameer is definitely hurt by Naina's words. His biggest regret is the bet and today she reminded him of that. 

Upar se ye Varsha. Tho mujhe kabse intezaar tha ye jaanne ka ki iska kya hua, but ye aa gyi to mujhe khushi nhi hui.. Aag laga gyi yaar
But confrontation ho jaye to accha hi h.. Ek weak point eliminate ho jayega

And IDK I felt this chapter was shorter than usual.
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was shocking update yaar.  
Now varshas twist.  
Update was really awesome. 
Loved it.  
Samaina_loverzz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar Ye Varsha Kyu aai wapas iss ke wajah se hi Sameer aur Naina Alag hue And now wapas wohi hone Jaan raha hai...And I think so Sameer is right..Nisha ke property ke vajah se hi Nisha ko takleef pahucha rahe hai..Anyways It was long update but bore nahi hua..Loved the Chapter... And I hope Yeh dono alag na hojaya...Do update next 1 As soon As possible...
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Minu, This is the sort of chapter that I feel leaves one discovering more of the characters the more we think about it.
Let me get the light and fun bits out of the way first. The bus ride and the old lady assuming Naina is pregnant and Sameer telling her it was 2 and 1/2 months was hilarious! For a moment I thought, wah bhai iska toh sara kaam ab ekdum jet speed mein chal raha hai.. and then realised its absolutely not possible! ðŸ˜† 

Nisha's bonding with her Nana-Nani is coming along so well... its really lovely to read.

Munna ne bahaoot sahi waqt pe phone kiya... yeh picnic jaldi khatam hona hi sab ki sehat ke liye acha tha! ðŸ˜‰

Now, about the Samaina disagreement over the property. Naina reacted very strongly and at the first glance I felt she is being irrational. Sameer is only looking out for nisha's safety and a piece of land is not worth risking her life. Then later on I started thinking that Sameer should have discussed this with Naina before making any decisions.

Also, Naina has been used to be the sole parent and only person fighting for Nisha's rights for so long that for her to see things from another perspective is difficult. But, that is going to be an on-going battle now. She needs to accept that Sameer has truly signed up to become a father to Nisha. She cannot expect him to just love Nisha but not be empowered to have strong views or make decisions. Naina and Sameer both need to develop that implicit trust and understanding.

Regarding Varsha... I have to admit this character has never given me good vibes. Just her mention makes me a little uncomfortable. I was not able to put a finger on these feelings of unease till today. Suddenly I realised that from my POV, Varsha is every wife's nightmare. Just when Naina has started feeling that she has got the love of her life, Varsha makes an appearance to cast a question mark over so many things. Lets see where this leads to. 

Looking forward to the next update! 

Lots of love, May
Vidhimehra thumbnail
End peye varsha kyu daal di dear...new twist even i cant bear sameer intimacy anyineelsedrspite naina...trust to shattered hoga hi...
Loved theway nisha selecting shirt for sameer daughters are priceless possessiin forfathers...and sameer not being her biological father has cared like her own...
Rishanv sttarment carrot lagoge pure..was gud one these kids and thier assumptions...

I thought trip hai picnic hai kuch romance hoga bt yaha to u turn ho gaya...sameer is right on his part naina should gv nisha share to keep her safe.

Want to know is varsha saying truth...dont want actuly to hear this is true...jaldi updatedena pls.