Sameer-Naina FF: Kati Patang Thread#2 NOTE ON FURTHER UPDATES 05/03/20 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Asish_Atmakuri

Yaar bahut badhiya tha... keep writing,  agar tum chaho to mahan writer ban sakte hoπŸ‘

Thank you Asish for the appreciation.😳
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: PALAK17

Wow amazing updateπŸ‘...loved it.

Thank you so much.
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ektajindal

Aww...a new thread... after the exams...was busy and started with my own story updates...just read the three parts in a row...our masoom nirdosh Naina is not so masum now...although I am a Preehan fan...loving the progression of preedit too...the most hilarious one was of thinking a new enemy would create more troubles...but it needed up being a local goon...samaina's past is still being a mystery and varsha too...curious to know about it...And that touching Sameer's feet by amirta sounded a bit awkward...but showed the respect for relations...all in all feel blessed to read this much in a go...would be waiting for next updates...And sorry for being late a very happy belated birthday to you...

With regards...
Ekta...

Thank you Ekta for the appreciation.Time ke saath sab masoom se naughty ho jaate hein.Glad you are loving Preedit.Amrita touched because she had seen her mother doing this to her jeth ji.This FF is all about relations and their dynamics.Thank you for the wishes too.
With love-
Minu
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja1973

Awesome update as usual dear...loved it to the core...sameer is back n finally naina can breathe easy...there will be some romantic encounters for sure...naina can't wait for it..πŸ˜‰

Loving how the story is progressing. ..
Belated happy birthday dear...
Regards

Thank you dear for the appreciation.Glad you loved it.Thank you for the wishes.😳
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashusanj

Super update.

Finally chacha and chachiji came to meet Naina. 
So sweet of Amrita. Bechara Rohan, he trying so much for bringing Sameer to his home.
Sameer is back from london. Now he will take care of Naina and Nisha.
Thank God chachiji couldn't indentify the vibrator. Soch rahi houn agar Chachi ask for Naina that she can use this, to Kya haal hota Naina ka.
Waiting for next update
Please update soon.

Thank you so much for the appreciation.Glad you loved the Rohan-Amrita-Sameer dynamics.Keep the love coming.😳
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakku19

Wow.. awesome update.

Loved it so much.
Each and every line I could visualize and feel it.
Hats off to you . 

Thank you dear for the appreciation.Glad that you liked it and could visualize it.
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Some stories are just so perfect that it's really hard to find any flaw in them and yours is one of those ..  I totally enjoyed the update . . I was laughing like mad while reading few sections especially Bela chachi and naina's convo and the one where Amrita calls Rohan ullu ka patta πŸ˜†  , best thing about your fiction is each n every character has its own space and importance apart from the leads,  not even a single character is forgotten,  u take everything along and then write and that is a commendable job...  Last but not the least that pleasurable experience of naina was so neatly described not even once did it sound embarrassing in anyway...  It's a basic demand of human body I m glad u took and discussed this topic in your work so beautifully without offending anyone.. . Keep up the hard work and once again happy birthday dear . .Continue to shine and grow

Thank you so much Meena for the appreciation and love you have for this piece.I fall short of words to reply.You have caught the vein of this FF and absolutely lovig the characterization and progression.And I am glad that the sensitive section was not embarrassing in anyway.Thats so much reassuring.😳 Thank you for the wishes and love you.❀️Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 5 years ago
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina9

Nice update .update more

Thank you so much
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinku18

Wow you are brilliant. Amazing update. Waiting for the next one.

Thank you so much.
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey.when r u updating the next part.
Eagerly waiting.
Both the stories I m waiting.pl update soon.