Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh God... I'm so relieved. Hamare Ram ji ne hame Dhokha nahi diya. So his Casanova style was just a game to catch the bewafa girl red-handed. 
I was so anxious when Akhilesh went to get Champagne...as if to show that he had forgotten his promise to Ira.

But...No.😊 Our dear Akhilesh is still the same moral, truthful and responsible person that he always was. And the way he is reminded of Ira every now and then, shows how much he still loves her.
Scorpionn thumbnail
Yeah while watching yesterday's episode when akku brings the girl in his bedroom & when he goes to bring champagne my heart was beating a little fast... Agar akku ne kuch hanky panky kiya hota na to muze to ek mini heart attack hi aata 😆😆😆 
But m glad that he is still the same.. Our old Akhilesh.. 

& in today's episode ira will keep fast for him for his long life.. She is heartbroken, sad but still she is fasting for his long life,his well being that's call true love... 👏

rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I only saw a few glimpse of the episodes but. Why is Akhilesh is being so rude with the kid. I know he has went through a lot but still. She is just a child!  I don't know why but I feel Akhilesh is repeating the same mistakes his father did, (directly Or indirectly.) 
I don't like this Akhilesh that much .. I really love Mishri though. She is sooo adorable 😳 😆. I watched the preview and where did Mishri got that big cellphone and Akhilesh No? Maybe I missed it some other episode

I'm feeling really bad for Debina though, she got kicked off off her own house. I know she was a grey character but still... I felt really bad for her  

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani7131

I only saw a few glimpse of the episodes but. Why is Akhilesh is being so rude with the kid. I know he has went through a lot but still. She is just a child!   I don't know why but I feel Akhilesh is repeating the same mistakes his father did, (directly Or indirectly.) 

I don't like this Akhilesh that much .. I really love Mishri though. She is sooo adorable 😳 😆. I watched the preview and where did Mishri got that big cellphone and Akhilesh No? Maybe I missed it some other episode

I'm feeling really bad for Debina though, she got kicked off off her own house. I know she was a grey character but still... I felt really bad for her  

You are right Rani, little MISHRI is just adorable. The girl is such a terrific actress from such a young age. How can she understand the subtle nuances of feelings and sentiments at this age and express it perfectly in her acting ? Really, a born talent.⭐️👏

And yes, it's very true that Akhilesh is behaving just like his father. In fact, the situations have been conveniently created in such a way that the same things and situations  happen with his daughter, as with him. 

But once he comes to know of the entire truth, I think his reaction will be different from his father's. Since Akhi is a man of character, he can't do anything immoral.