Erica Fernandes - you have stolen my heart

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am not an emotional person at all. I am a lawyer and very rational in my thinking. Today as I sit on my desk in my city law firm in London and on the sly watch clips of Prerna crying on instagram, all I wants to do is cry. My heart is breaking for this fictional character that to be honest I myself have not always been able to relate to. OMG! What an actress you are.Edited by UKGirl22 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah after watching today's episode I should say Erica rocked it . Tumahare liye 15 lac kam hai mere liye nahi line made me so emotional 😔
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
There were very few actress who could do that to you. Erica is one..even in her previous show, you can totally relate to her..she is a natural actress..The other two who could spin such magic on me were Sanaya and Drashti
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

There were very few actress who could do that to you. Erica is one..even in her previous show, you can totally relate to her..she is a natural actress..The other two who could spin such magic on me were Sanaya and Drashti

I haven't seen both the other actresses you refer to but god, the power a good actor has to make you feel exactly what they are feeling in that moment. Bravo!
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You told everything girl 👏
and my Eri 😳 she's so good in emotional scene sometimes I feel like she cried for real 😭
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is absolutely brilliant. And quite a natural. Doesn't go overboard. And is so so easy. I love her acting since KRPKAB. 
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeah...the way she was finally emptying her heart out through tears with Onu on her side was just heart wrenching...amazing acting
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

I haven't seen both the other actresses you refer to but god, the power a good actor has to make you feel exactly what they are feeling in that moment. Bravo!

I also like Surbi Jyoti..You should watch Qubool Hai..may be first 100 to 120 episodes..Loved the storyline and acting
SRKKajolFan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Erica was brilliant in today's episode. The way she cried was heart wrenching. She just broke down.

She is the best actress on TV and just for this episode, the way she cried, she deserves all the awards 👏

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
You said it dear.. Lovely performance by Erica.👏. I couldn't take my eyes off her.. Just like Anu.. 😳