Erica Fernandes - you have stolen my heart - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Frankly Today for the first I connected with Prerna and It was all because of Erica ...
Though it was again attempt of writer to sell "Prerna's Sacrifice but yes finally Erica was able to sell that convincingly.
This is something I expect for good actors to SELL their Character no matter how bad it is .

She looks SOO beautiful while Crying ... WEIRD 😆
As though today was third time Anurag was wiping her tears and I was rolling my eyes that not again ... but I do get why Anurag does that She looks SOO Breathtakingly Mesmerising...❤️
AlwyzT. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Frankly Today for the first I connected with Prerna and It was all because of Erica ...
Though it was again attempt of writer to sell "Prerna's Sacrifice but yes finally Erica was able to sell that convincingly.
This is something I expect for good actors to SELL their Character no matter how bad it is .

She looks SOO beautiful while Crying ... WEIRD 😆
As though today was third time Anurag was wiping her tears and I was rolling my eyes that not again ... but I do get why Anurag does that She looks SOO Breathtakingly Mesmerising...❤️

THIS. YES. 

I mean, I could empathize with Prerna. Despite all the bullshit in the script, Erica made Prerna's despair so so convincing and WOW ERICA DOES LOOK STUNNING WHILE CRYING WHICH IS YES VERY WEIRD. BUT GOOD WEIRD. 

I myself wanted to enter inside the TV screen and give Prerna Sharma a hug. The breakdown was so natural man! Erica was amazing today!
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Exactly what I was thinking was well - how can someone be crying so hard that her nose becomes red but also look gorgeous. UNFAIR!
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Exactly what I was thinking was well - how can someone be crying so hard that her nose becomes red but also look gorgeous. UNFAIR!

Yeah Erica looks beautiful while crying.. Don't know how does she manage to do that every time..😳
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Same thought how her nose become red automatically everytime 
And that's looks natural