Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Meine dekh liya aur Hanita ki tara free fund me muskian laga rahi thi. πŸ€£

It was another well done episode.

The way they paralleled Biji & Dadu's relationship with Hanita was interesting. Just because the pottery worked its charm, doesn't mean everything else will. Dadu and Biji are two different people than Hanita and have a completely different past and equation than them.

Hanita were so happy in their own little world. Bekhar mein hi jagra kara diya. πŸ€”

Btw, what exactly was HS referring to in the precap? Don't awaken? The beast or fire? Cuz he talked about burning himself and Babita along with it.

He says fire ..andar ki aag

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its nice episode ,kind of filler episode  but full of different emotions. Always liked Naim Bi but last couple of days loving her . The way she held MINNI and trying her to protect from Babita was so cute . Hanita is in love and that continous  blushing and smile was so cute :) LOVE LOVE MINNIE AND H.S CONVO :)This is the beauty of our show. They treat Minnie not as a baby but as a teenager who has some  of behavioral issues BUT probably much mature than rest of her friends .How beautiful was that convo. That explanation was so needed.

NOW THE PRECAP: Just based on  3 sec precap some people are saying H.S is an  abusive ,violent  person who is nothing less than  Ashok?  Yes everyone has right to voice their opinions But this conclusion kind of conclusion? We have no clue what Babita says before that and why this reaction but I said before and still I am stick to my opinion that H.S can not disrespect any woman and that also MINNIE and Babita. He can not see a drop of tears in their eyes andhe is going to abuse ,hurt Babita? Just two days back this man applauded Minnie for her courage to take stand for Babita and said how hopless he felt when he was a kid and witnessed his mom abuses every day.How come he will hurt his lady love? Yes he has a drinking problame abd very much impotant to rectify that  and he only told minnie that `MAIN KOI DEVDOOT TOH HO NEHI' So he is also a human being with faults. Could be possible to stop him from drinking Babita may be used IMARTI JI `s name and that terribly iriked him and touched the most sensitive section of his wounded soul. We all can understand and see Babita`s traumatic past and all sympathsized with her but no one can see the pain H.S is carrying inside him this last decade or so. He also needs to heal his unseen wound. Sometimes we try to help others for their betterments only but in that process unknowingly hurt their very very sensitive ,hidden wound and that pain is not easy to control and burst out as anger. It`s process .Just like Minnie -Babita showed their anger,frustrations during their recovery  period post ASHOK  KHURANA incident now may be this is the time for H.S to come out of his shortcomings,faults and yes can see his anger issues also but I dont think he will be a male abuser overnight. 

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST .  IF I HURT ANYONE`S  SENTIMENTS THEN PERDON ME BUT WILL STILL SAY H.S SO FAR THE BEST ML IN INDIAN TV .

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Meine dekh liya aur Hanita ki tara free fund me muskian laga rahi thi. πŸ€£

Hahahahaa. Yesterday I was really grinning like a buffoon. Sab paglaa Gaye hain🀣

It was another well done episode.

I'd agree fully. What a rollercoaster till the precap!

The way they paralleled Biji & Dadu's relationship with Hanita was interesting. Just because the pottery worked its charm, doesn't mean everything else will. Dadu and Biji are two different people than Hanita and have a completely different past and equation than them.

Yeah. The moment they were giving each other glances and smirks, I knew this was failing. Poor little innocent people.

Hanita were so happy in their own little world. Bekhar mein hi jagra kara diya. πŸ€”

In a way it's good. Cause Babita wants things to be like this forever. They need some awakening and trigger and a stimulus to jerk out of their present muski waala comfort zone.

Btw, what exactly was HS referring to in the precap? Don't awaken? The beast or fire? Cuz he talked about burning himself and Babita along with it.

Fire. He was talking about his andar ki aag which she shouldn't awaken cause she'll get burned too. Ekdum out of the blue moment thrown in our faces and I'm getting crazy predicting what's about the whole thing with fire and emotions and desires. Maybe he was referring to his own desires which he's kept in civil limits. Let's see. Cheater people giving cliffers on Fridays πŸ₯Ί

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Totally agree with you, Needblessings. 

If it's about Hanuman facing his past demons and getting healed, I'm more than up for it.

Its about time people stop playing with him and take him for granted.

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Can we have another Discussion thread? This has surpassed 150 pages already

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sudharies

Can we have another Discussion thread? This has surpassed 150 pages already

I tght of nt making dis 2nd thread cz individual epi analysis thread is being postd daily... 

Needblessings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Totally agree with you, Needblessings. 

If it's about Hanuman facing his past demons and getting healed, I'm more than up for it.

Its about time people stop playing with him and take him for granted.

Yes ,very true.this kind of unseen old wound takes ages to heal . Now probabaly it will be H.S journey to overcome all his faults and get rid of all past  emotional baggae.Then

only he will be able to start his new life.  

And  iff we see from commercial aspects I am sure CVS WILL NOT TAKE THE   RISK TO RUIN THE MOST LOVED CHARACTER HANUMAN SINGH CAUSE #HanIta and #HanumanSingh GIVING THEM A GOOd TRP. So from both the  point of view  the story line and the trp they will never show any abdrupt detoriation to H.S character. 

Needblessings thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu27

I tght of nt making dis 2nd thread cz individual epi analysis thread is being postd daily... 

If it is okay with you can you please make 2nd  thread of episode discussion  thread please? Its very easy to locate ,come ,write and read reviews everyday. Now a days there are so many threads ( which I absolutely enjoy and appriciate ) but difficult to locate some time. I truely enjoy to visit this tread AND grateful to you for opening this one πŸ˜Š. If you think its okay to start the 2nd thread then only please do so. Will be very helpful πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š.

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Needblessings

If it is okay with you can you please make 2nd  thread of episode discussion  thread please? Its very easy to locate ,come ,write and read reviews everyday. Now a days there are so many threads ( which I absolutely enjoy and appriciate ) but difficult to locate some time. I truely enjoy to visit this tread AND grateful to you for opening this one πŸ˜Š. If you think its okay to start the 2nd thread then only please do so. Will be very helpful πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š.

I second you, Shubha. DTs are very useful 

Needblessings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

I second you, Shubha. DTs are very useful 

Hi Sudha ,how are you ? Trust all is great πŸ˜Š.Missing  your episode annalysis in DT😊. Yes DTS are helpful and I really love to visit it everyday πŸ˜ƒ.