Patiala Babes

~Patiala Babes~Episode Discussion Thread 1~

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello everyone🤗  I thought of posting d episode discussion thread of Patiala Babes instd of making epi threads daily...😃cz dis will save time and ppl can post der views opinions etc on dis thread ðŸ˜³plus d forum will remain active...😃so lets all keep dis thread going till it reaches 150 so dt i can agn post a new thread😉

Edited by harshu27 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Harshu 🤗
After watching today's episode this is my feelings n questions

This biji is such a confused character.
If Ashok married Meeta then it's fine but knowing they are not married ,she runs for Babita.

How does both make a difference?
Is being married through rituals is the only base of a relation?
Then in that case which ritual is there to break marriage that she was quite previously? Edited by jojaparijat - 5 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me too couldn't able to understand what Biji is thinking, she run away when she know that Ashok and mitha didn't marry and still living as wife and husband...She wants Babitha to fight for her husband. What Babitha has do BEEK MAANG Ashok or demand husband to leave meetha and be wife and husband again ? When clearly Ashok said he doesn't love babitha and meetha is everything to him now ?

What Babitha is thinking ? Going there and fight for that unfaithful husband ?  

Today I like mithali, the way she questioned and blasted Ashok before his family also answer Biji Ashok didn't give her the haaq was good.. She has the guts to show the mirror of their true nature to all the family members, especially to Ashok. He is BILLI before her..
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhi786

Me too couldn't able to understand what Biji is thinking, she run away when she know that Ashok and mitha didn't marry and still living as wife and husband...She wants Babitha to fight for her husband. What Babitha has do BEEK MAANG Ashok or demand husband to leave meetha and be wife and husband again ? When clearly Ashok said he doesn't love babitha and meetha is everything to him now ?

What Babitha is thinking ? Going there and fight for that unfaithful husband ?

Today I like mithali, the way she questioned and blasted Ashok before his family also answer Biji Ashok didn't give her the haaq was good.. She has the guts to show the mirror of their true nature to all the family members, especially to Ashok. He is BILLI before her..

May I know the convo between Meeta & the whole family,cos i missed that part
Thanks in advance 😊
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for making this thread.  Perfect!  I still can't understand Babes's mother- in- law... perspective😕   What value does her son brings to the table that Babes had to fight for so far he has proving to be selfish, thoughtless and uncaring towards Babes.😡 For me he is definitely not a husband material to waste any more time on him.                                       I am  so worried for Mini ðŸ˜­ circumstances in their life is making her grow to fast and missing out on how to enjoy being a youth...  how I wish this new enter would become a father figure for her.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Biji and her daughter lovely both r insecure and spineless character..what really they want they cant decide..0% guts to say anything to ashok..if CVS continue to show garbage of this 2 then popularity will decrease..sukhi is another bird in a cage character..should stepped out from this house with his stupid wife lovely...mini has guts than him..really each character r very lame  Edited by kinu17 - 5 years ago
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kinu17

Biji and her daughter lovely both r insecure and spineless character..what really they want they cant decide..0% guts to say anything to ashok..if CVS continue to show garbage of this 2 then popularity will decrease..sukhi is another bird in a cage character..should stepped out from this house with his stupid wife lovely...mini has guts than him..really each character r very lame 

Hi,  ðŸ˜Š    I understand where you are coming from but I have being thinking what can they do in such a situation... they are being inconsiderate however when we look closely we can see that their situation is no less than Babes..   There is something called "money power" as long as they both depends on Ashok their hands would be tied to chose sides.                                                                                                                                                                                      That is why it is so important no matter your gender to be a self dependent adult...so that no one can manipulate your values is that so called "money power".  They can't bit the hand that is feeding them. So it is an unfortunate situation for all the women here.                                                                                                                                             Edited by BeaBea - 5 years ago
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Harshu for the Thread...
  I really enjoyed the fight between Mita and Ashok yesterday...
   It's good Mita questioned biji about her son...
  This biji na...She is unpredictable...

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jojaparijat

May I know the convo between Meeta & the whole family,cos i missed that part
Thanks in advance 😊

Biji questions Mita why she removed the sindoor since sindoor represents ashok. This is the difference between her and babita...
 Then Mita reveals question Ur son whether I have any right to put sindoor and he married me??He didn't give me that right in these years...she tells ashok that she can't be double face like him...
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wonder how a girl like mita could fall for a selfish and spineless man like ashok. Even though initially she might have fallen for him but in so many years how come she could not judge this useless man.