Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tannulove07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally ............ Finally you updated after sooooooooo long time...please try to update in at least 15 day

MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Mou,

The update was truly summerise the title. Indeed Naina has started to weaving his family. The phone call was very intense I feel blushing myself. Sameer is very naughty he never miss a chance to tease Naina. Whole nighty sequence was very cute and innocent. Phulla Bua rocks after marriage Naina will be shocked.

Sameer is very caring at the end and waiting to resolve half eaten creamroll pls update soon.

suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Awww - so so lovely!!! They're getting more and more comforatble and LOVE the banter between them.. 

the Cream Role.. hai! beautiful.. I want me a sameer like in your story 

Autumn90 thumbnail

Hi Mou

Wow, an update after a long long time...but worth the wait and what an update...amazing...totally loved it.  Aap ka update sukhe registhan mein pehli baarish ki phuhar ki tarha thi...thank you for the long update..loved the convo between the two, their opening up to each other, teasing, caring, loving, understanding each other...awesome.  Waiting to see naina's reaction on finding the nighties in  her suitcase 🤣naughty phula bua.  Half cream roll ☺️ cherry on the cake.  Overall a lovely update 👏.  Waiting for the next update.

Yudkbhislove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey came by ur story read it in 1 day and loveed all off the updates.  such a nice way of writing you have... loved it... do keep updating

Snehath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Mou, 

Read this update a while back and commented too. But seems like my comment got deleted 😔 hence commenting again.. 

After a long wait a fabulous update mou, last time u made 12th march remain in our minds and this time it is the half eaten cream roll...  

The small gesture of sending off some food stuff to his future wife after she undergoes the struggle of drinking the ghee has stole my heart. As it is a ritual, sameer couldn't stop it out of the fear that something might go wrong with their wedding, but surely made his girl smile and forget the taste of ghee even without being near her. Loved the update mou. Eagerly waiting for your next update

Samaina1 thumbnail

Can't really wait for the next update.  Ur stories are like addiction. Be it this one or a & f or one shots 

Guddi24 thumbnail

Very nicely written. 

Dee12340 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just read your update 8 some where else

Soulofchronicles 

Don't know exact

When are u going update on IF 

Want to read again

Nice update related to mehndi

Thanks

Regards

Deepika Mittal

MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hi folks!

I will be continuing this story on my blog from now, and will post the update links here... Feel free to keep commenting here only, I promise I will reply to all of you.

The part 8 of this story is updated on blog, click to read - Lines of Destiny

Love,

Mou