Who is Mahir Sehgal?

Posted: 5 years ago

Is he even a Sehgal? 

Why everything revolves around him?

Why Bela was put on a mission to kill HIM particularly?

Why Vikku always targets him? Jealousy or more deeper emotions?

Why Sumi kept him so close to her?

Why Love guru always made sure Mahir is involved in all of Bela's endevours? 

Why only Mahir could lead Bela to Naagmani?

Why Mahir always escapes death?! Is he an immortal who won't die unless his soulmate kills him, that's why Bela was brought into his life?

Why Vish is scared of him at times unknown to herself? 

Why he senses problems and have those acute and accurate senses? 

Though he never displayed any powers but why looks so powerful? 

He was stressed as a great human being and we all accept it, but still why he seems special always?  Many of us sub-conciously felt throughout the show this guy is both normal and abnormal, ordinary and powerful, regular but rare. Why create such opposite impressions in viewers mind at sametime? 

And finally, personally, my biggest interest, What are those posters? Torch, lamp n Mahir searching/finding/throwing light on things? Do they STILL mean something?

Everything I could guess with this show but WHO Mahir is, seriously remains a big mystery for me.

Any guesses?! 
Ek baat pakki hai ki jo bhi ho ye Banda bada mahir hai.

Res.

Unres:

Everything seems to be revolving around mahir now,just praying cvs don't take the S1 path, like it's fine Mahir ka kuch ho but MAKE IT LOOK UNIQUE THIS TIME.

Also vikku's dialogues are running in my ears how Mahir protects Bela even without powers.

Also the episode where bela confesses her love for mahir but vikku's entry and when mahir drives off,and falls off the edge HE FALLS ON A TREE's trunk and I guess goes a bit unconscious but at that point for some reason I get the TREE TRUNK to raise up like as if the nature is trying to protect him.

(Idk if it's a mistake or what BUT that particular thing just caught my eye and the possibility of mahir being something popped up since then)Edited by Anees. - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Anees.

Ek baat pakki hai ki jo bhi ho ye Banda bada mahir hai.

Res.

Unres:

Everything seems to be revolving around mahir now,just praying cvs don't take the S1 path, like it's fine Mahir ka kuch ho but MAKE IT LOOK UNIQUE THIS TIME.

Also vikku's dialogues are running in my ears how Mahir protects Bela even without powers.

Also the episode where bela confesses her love for mahir but vikku's entry and when mahir drives off,and falls off the edge HE FALLS ON A TREE's trunk and I guess goes a bit unconscious but at that point for some reason I get the TREE TRUNK to raise up like as if the nature is trying to protect him.

(Idk if it's a mistake or what BUT that particular thing just caught my eye and the possibility of mahir being something popped up since then)

Maybe he is Nature's boy... Maybe he can control nature itself ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜³

What a superpower it would be, huh? To control air, water, trees, wind... 

Mahir is definitely having powers related to naagmani... bcz all seasons male leads r not normal humans... may b he is the only human who can activate naagmani powers or help in activating it with bela... that's y sumi pushed behir together.
Seeing that Aghori Baba also pushed Bella to be with Mahir but was afraid for Bella when she wanted to tell the truth. I think something is off with this Love Guru. Maybe he will reappear soon. 

Bella and Mahir were like puppet played all along by Sumi Maa from the beginning. Sumi Maa was pretty adamant to have Bella married Mahir even when after Yuvi left the mandhap.

It's sad to see that Sumi Maa character going south. They should be maintained the pavitra maa, instead they're going this way. Every sasumaa becoming the villain in Balaji's supernatural film. So sad😭
Edited by nuomi.riceball - 5 years ago

It will be too much N1 if they make his birth/parents special. It will be N2 if he also turns out to be a snake(I hope not). 

What else is left? 

Do you guys think he is Sumi's son? 
@crusty
I think he might still be Sumitra's real son. When a Naagin and a human had a child together, the byproduct hybrid of the child can either be a naag/naagin or a human. Like was in the case of Shivangi. That was the reason why Shivanya was so hell bent on getting Shivangi married before her 25th birthday. To ensure she stayed human. But, alas, she failed to do so. Mahir could also be the son of a Naagin that is born human instead of a Naag. And he might never had anything to trigger his Naag's DNA.
i do think those lamp and torch posters have some significance as they pop up every now and then.
Originally posted by crusty

It will be too much N1 if they make his birth/parents special. It will be N2 if he also turns out to be a snake(I hope not).

What else is left?

Do you guys think he is Sumi's son?

if sumi is nagin and andy is human.. how come they consumated their relationship because in season 1 shivanya was punished for the same reason which led her to losing her powers. So how Sumi did not lose her powers.
Originally posted by nuomi.riceball

@crusty
I think he might still be Sumitra's real son. When a Naagin and a human had a child together, the byproduct hybrid of the child can either be a naag/naagin or a human. Like was in the case of Shivangi. That was the reason why Shivanya was so hell bent on getting Shivangi married before her 25th birthday. To ensure she stayed human. But, alas, she failed to do so. Mahir could also be the son of a Naagin that is born human instead of a Naag. And he might never had anything to trigger his Naag's DNA.

What triggers it? Age or some incident? 

You said marriage to keep Shivangi human? But Rocky turned Naag after marriage, right? So the rules are different for Naag and Naagins? (Sorry yaar, not well versed with previous seasons)

Ok, so Mahir still has chances to turn a Naag? And we don't know his age😆 I don't want him to be a Naag... If he is her son, why does she want him killed at hands of Bela? Doesn't make sense, no?!