Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I was in dilemma abt whom to choose..aditi or jenny..but I voted for Aditi..
Who won the award??
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jacknjill03

I was in dilemma abt whom to choose..aditi or jenny..but I voted for Aditi..
Who won the award??

as usual divyanka
jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

as usual divyanka

Heard..that's totally unfair
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc6Y_Eja4lI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrQYzB3cSsQ&feature=youtu.be&a=[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Sabyata - 5 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Disappointed. 
DT is a good actress & had plenty of good scenes at the beginning of YHM. But last 2 years she has literally given one type of expression throughout the show.

I was astonished at her getting nominated by Jury. And here she won? ðŸ˜²
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
nothing like that.devoleena dipika jennifer sc have won awards through non ekta shows.I feel that if silsila was a trp show aditi would have won.but we should be really happy that aditi got nomination despite of silsila being a less trp show

Originally posted by: Sabyata

Ekta maiya ke hote hue--Koi aur win nahi kar sakta...

Edited by jasminerahul - 5 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
She is looking gorgeous!! This woman have that baby like innocence you just don't get bored looking at her or listening to her.
Even knowing how these awards work I was rooting for Aditi this year because of nomination in jury where only acting matters not some online popularity but my bad they showed it's again same non sense. 

This year Aditi Dev Sharma deserved that award for playing Dr. Mauli, it's her trophy which she is brutally robbed off. No it's not because others don't know acting but because it's a rare thing in ITV where a FL especially a underdog of a show getting appreciated and recognized for the character and acting from almost every fandom on ITV. Almost every fandom is like if not my favorite, Aditi should get so Aditi being deserving is the constant thing.  Go to hell ITV awards that trophy belongs to  Aditi Dev Sharma, that woman deserves it, Mauli deserves it among all the other characters.

And Aditi you are gem of a actress and you gave performance of the year and it's a fact!!!!!
Edited by abhiya_12 - 5 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

nothing like that.devoleena dipika jennifer sc have won awards through non ekta shows.I feel that if silsila was a trp show aditi would have won.but we should be really happy that aditi got nomination despite of silsila being a less trp show.Not to forget even DD was nominated.

Ragiballs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aditi deserved this award..anyhow she was the least popular among others and still made to the nomination, it proves her talent. Dt is a good actor but now her role itchyma is very irritating and there is no growth in the character. Her acting has got monotonous. Everyone knows how her connection with ekta helped her husband's career, winning nach. So not surprised with Dr winning.
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think Aditi went only because they told her that she will get the award, they even called her on stage to present an award but DT came in her place, maybe they decided to give it to DT and she left..