Do Babitha concern and support genuine ? Or Disguise ?

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Today he didn't inform the truth of babitha to his wife, but talked to his sister that how she has right on that house, when mini told him Ashok brining other women home, and she didn't want her self respect, he told she can stay in his house, as this is her own house. Today morning he is angry on Sufiji for not lifting his phone, and scolding how they don't have they have any responsibility of her, even though she is married ???

Is he genuinely concern about babitha marriage is breaking or afraid his wife doesn't welcome his sister when truth comes out ? He wants babitha to go to khuranas to convince ashok or doesn't want the babitha and mini burden on him ? 
Edited by abhi786 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
next episodes will tell , so far he looked genuine & supported mini's decision .
 since he is very angry with the betrayal his sister & niece r facing thats why he is gone to ashok's house , don't want his sister to be treated & cheated in this way .
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He is really worried about his sister and angry at her sasural..
   I think at the same time he is keen to solve the problems without knowledge of his wife..she may not like babita and mini staying in that house for long time ...She is happy after knowing that there is no problem for babita tells her husband to buy mini's favourite...Not fully negative..
   I like the way that are moving the storyline...The characters are realistic...A mix of both positive and negative in every character...
   Now mini gonna apply for college..Real problem begins...Money...

Devilow0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

Today he didn't inform the truth of babitha to his wife, but talked to his sister that how she has right on that house, when mini told him Ashok brining other women home, and she didn't want her self respect, he told she can stay in his house, as this is her own house. Today morning he is angry on Sufiji for not lifting his phone, and scolding how they don't have they have any responsibility of her, even though she is married ???

Is he genuinely concern about babitha marriage is breaking or afraid his wife doesn't welcome his sister when truth comes out ? He wants babitha to go to khuranas to convince ashok or doesn't want the babitha and mini burden on him ? 

He is concern but is afraid of the burden and mostly his Wife's reaction. Typical. If your partner doesn't support for your family whether it is  the man and woman's side is a major problem. But of course the problem must be genuine.
Devilow0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For me, his concern will be brushed aside for his own family.😕
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devilow0405

He is concern but is afraid of the burden and mostly his Wife's reaction. Typical. If your partner doesn't support for your family whether it is  the man and woman's side is a major problem. But of course the problem must be genuine.

money and total dependenc y is the main problem. Other than parents no one will want a burden of responsibility. Even parents do not easily accept a daughters burden once she is married. These are harsh realities of life. 
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

money and total dependenc y is the main problem. Other than parents no one will want a burden of responsibility. Even parents do not easily accept a daughters burden once she is married. These are harsh realities of life. 

truth .
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

if we keep emotions aside and think practically i dont think its wrong...i agreee wid u abt parents hesitate to tk burden post marriage and u hav already mentioned abt d money...cz if d person hs his own family lik in case of pinku where his earning is nt dt gd...khate peethe acha kama tha h bt even if he has only 1 child his education xpenses and daily xpenses of his wife and himself traveling xpenses etc...he has to manage all alone his wife isnt wrking...nw wen situation like babes cums no matter hw supportve he mite b bt he will hav to bear d xpenses and if it was only babes it was fn wat abt mini?? i hav seen in such cases real life me if d sister due to xtral marital affairs cms and stays at her bro's house dn she too shares her xpenses like opting fr job till nw she mite hav bn a home maker in her susral bt d situation she hs bn put into dt makes her compels her to work...nw if we cum bk to babita she hs never seen d world never stpped outside her house all alone...so fr it will b v difficult to wrk go fr job ya bt dr r ladies who wrk frm home depnding on d talent lik cooking handicrafts etc...dey earn gd and share der xpenses so dr bro and sply his wife doesnt feel jilty abt der burden...i hav seen sum ladies who hav social media contacts despite being a home maker wrk online and earn and share der xpenses...so der r mny ways...always everything cnt b tght from emotional pov...sumtimes to strt a new phase of life u need practical thinking rather dn being dependent on parents or siblings...cz  ultimately hw long even dey will tk...sum day even d parents if dey r old may die due to illness or nything...der r things we never knw wat cn happen etc...nothing is predictable...

so i want to shw dm mini making babes independent hope soon dey will strt on der actual concept...

P.S- dis is purely my pov...not to offend u or ny1 else...😃