IKRS - Colors are the smiles of nature

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Love their smiling faces. Beautiful edit by a fan!

Edited by amivp - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely Ami!  Thank you for sharing. 🤗  What I wouldn't do to see these two as the lead pair on a television show or web series with potential in script. ❤️  I wonder who MR's leading lady is going to be in his upcoming web series. 😳
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice one Ami 👏 They just look so good together!! Hope against hope to see them together again 😊
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Lovely Ami!  Thank you for sharing. 🤗  What I wouldn't do to see these two as the lead pair on a television show or web series with potential in script. ❤️  I wonder who MR's leading lady is going to be in his upcoming web series. 😳

DAZZ, I feel times are changing and now channels/ph are ready to repeat the pairs.

So, you never know, life is full of surprises, for sure they are going to work together again!!!

Regarding, web series, I think, we just have to go with the guess work here. 
The only thing we know is he is going to play the character of 'High-profile doctor'.
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Nice one Ami 👏 They just look so good together!! Hope against hope to see them together again 😊

For sure, Avani, they are going to work together again! Yes, both look fab together!!