Aditi Sharma joins Zain,Shrenu in Star Bharat's next

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Popular actor Zain Imam will soon be back on the TV screens!!

Zain who has charmed everyone with his great look as well as his acting chops will be back in a very entertaining role.

News coming in is that Zain has been finalized to play the male lead in Producer Dipti Kalwani's new show on Star Bharat.

Yes, you heard it right!!

Sunny Side Up which has earlier produced Badho Bahu and Laal Ishq for &TV, will now work on an interesting fiction concept for Star Bharat.

As per a reliable source, "Zain has signed on the dotted lines and will play the male lead.

As per reports in media, Ishqbaaaz fame Shrenu Parikh will be the female lead in the show.

We buzzed Producer Dipti Kalwani but could not get through to her.

We reached out to the channel spokesperson but did not get revert till we filed the story.

Zain has floored his fans earlier with his portrayals in shows Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan, Tashan-E-Ishq, Yeh Vaada Raha, Naamkarann, Ishqbaaaz.

Are you all excited to see the return of Zain on the small screen? Drop your comments here.

And remember you read this news first on IWMBuzz.com.

Edited by amrutha131 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Star Bharat shows are great. Hopefully we might get something good as these are both talented actors
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful pair.  I liked his mannerism when he was acting in IB. Very happy to hear this. 
PS.  I saw Kunal jaisingh' new hair style in his marriage party pictures. He is also beautiful now.
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It will be lovely to see Shrenu and Zain Onscreen .. both are fab actors ..
Hope this news is true :)

Star Bharat is producing good shows like Rakdha Krishna, Nimki Mukhiya ...
Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Heyy girls wazz up...
Shrenu's new show is on the way..cant hold my excitement already.. I know she is yet to confirm but I believe there is no news without news..binaa aag ke dhuaan nahin hota.. May be Shrenu is asked to maintain secrecy coz mostly fans or media started asking them question about plot or roles etc, and she doesn't want to reveal anything.

@Sumi dear you didn't tell me the story behind her past co-actors, coz as far as I can see she is pretty friendly with her co-actors be it IB or EBP. dont have much idea about BHBK or Hawan.
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Heyy girls wazz up...

Shrenu's new show is on the way..cant hold my excitement already.. I know she is yet to confirm but I believe there is no news without news..binaa aag ke dhuaan nahin hota.. May be Shrenu is asked to maintain secrecy coz mostly fans or media started asking them question about plot or roles etc, and she doesn't want to reveal anything.

@Sumi dear you didn't tell me the story behind her past co-actors, coz as far as I can see she is pretty friendly with her co-actors be it IB or EBP. dont have much idea about BHBK or Hawan.

Will send you PM😆
sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

It will be lovely to see Shrenu and Zain Onscreen .. both are fab actors ..

Hope this news is true :)

Star Bharat is producing good shows like Rakdha Krishna, Nimki Mukhiya ...

Bold 

Indeed.

Also Star Bharat shows are with less unnecessary twist and drama. They are basically closer to reality in comparison to Star Plus or other channels' show. I prefer Star Bharat or Sony over any other channel. Though I want her to try her luck in comedy.  
sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Will send you PM😆

Yaa plss.. and plss give me all the details ğŸ˜† there are lots of things about which I m totally alien. ğŸ˜†
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Looking forward for her new project.
Pretty excited.
Fingers crossed!!!
This time the show should be controversy free and no fight between respective fandoms

Sumita18 thumbnail
I am happy to see shrenu doing something new ...
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago