Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
if its true, then they will make such a stunning couple...i hope the news is true.
MochaQueen thumbnail
any info on what the concept is?
.Biggi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I'm waiting impatiently for confirmation from Shrenu!
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This wouls be an awesome pairing. Id be down to see it.
OoViVioO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow if it's true that is one hawt couple indeed. 
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
i wish from the bottom of my heart that this news is true will be definitely watching this show to see these 2 fav actors chemistry onscreen ❤️ zain and shrenu ❤️ 
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ishqbaaaz duo Zain Imam and Shrenu Parikh are soon going to be paired up for Star Bharat's upcoming offering. The romantic drama will see the Naamkarann actor on TV screens after a brief period, while Parikh, who just wrapped up her part in Ishqbaaaz, will play the female lead. While the media has widely reported about the duo's fresh pairing in the show, BollywoodLife has got more deets about the upcoming show. A little birdie close to the show has exclusively revealed that the daily soap won't feature just Imam and Parikh in the lead. In fact, the narrative will have three central characters. It is being deemed to be an interesting love triangle with two girls and one boy. While the two characters have been finalised, the makers' hunt for the third character has also come to an end. A reliable source informs us that TV actress Aditi Sharma has been brought on board to play the third lead.

Sharma recently made her TV debut with Zee TV's Kaleerein. The actress left an impact with her acting chops. And within a month of her last show's conclusion, the actress has signed her second one as well. After playing the lead in Kaleerein, she will play an interesting character in the new show. "She gave the audition today and was finalized and signed by the end of the day," a source close to the development reveals. A casting coup for the makers indeed. Despite repeated attempts, Sharma didn't answer our calls.

Our insider also reveals that shooting for the project will start from December 18, while it may go on air in early February next year.

The narrative and plot of the yet-to-be-titled show are still unknown. Are you excited to see Zain Imam romancing two girls? With whom do you think will he have a crackling chemistry - Aditi or Shrenu? Let us know by tweeting to us @bollywood_life.

MochaQueen thumbnail
ugh why love triangle?
i hope the concept is interesting