Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

as per new promo... Vrinda will come to know sitara is her daughter...

Thanks for the info. Do you have the link to that promo?
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Thanks for the info. Do you have the link to that promo?

Shared by jha .. check new promo linl
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for the update. 
Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 19th December 2018 Written Episode

A tear falls out of Vrinda's eyes. Everyone is puzzled. She says I feel as if someone thought of me. Her sisters tell her otherwise.

The eyes of the drawing are painted blue. Sitara too looks at it in shock. These are the same eyes! Rajguru asks her where she has seen those eyes. She shares that she dreams of these eyes in her sleep. I closed my eyes to draw my mother's photo but I ended up drawing this! She looks at the photo once again and runs out of the room. Rajguru says it is no point talking to Kuldeep now. Something is surely going on in the palace which I am unable to see. I have to solve this puzzle now.

Sitara hugs her Baba. He asks her if something happened. She tells him that she dint want to do it but it somehow happened. He asks her to calm down and tell him everything.

She shares everything. Why did I make those eyes while making Ma's photo? I drew them instead of drawing Ma's photo. Why? He tells her that she thinks too much about her dreams and those eyes so she ended up drawing them. I trust you and my upbringing. I am sure you will never take the wrong path. This belief will never let you do anything wrong. Promise me you wont let anyone question my upbringing. She promises him. He asks her to promise him that she wont think of those eyes ever again. She promises him. Kuldeep wonders what Rajguru is up to. Hope Sitara wont find out her truth because of all this. A servant comes to call Sitara as Rani Sa has called her. Sitara leaves.
Kuldeep looks at Mata Rani's idol. I cannot choose between my duty and my responsibility towards the palace. I cannot turn my face away from my duty or back off from my responsibilities. I have promised Rajguru that I will protect Viraj. What if the long lost secret comes out before Sitara amidst all this?

Nethra and Viraj click selfies. She decides to make a photo album and upload on social media. A phone falls down while they are tlaking. A girl is trying to hold onto the balloons. She finds the phone lying in a stack of flowers and ties the balloons around it. Sitara decides to not think too much. Baba is right. Sitara notices the phone in the girl's hand. The girl is startled by her voice and lets go of the phone. The phone and balloons hang in the air. Viraj realises his phone is missing. Sitara hits Viraj accidentally while pelting stones at the balloons. She has to jump to catch hold of the phone but falls over a cot on which red chillies are kept. Viraj rushes to her side. She complains that her eyes are burning. I cannot see anything. He tells her to calm down. It will be fine. She sprinkles water over her face with his help. He blows onto her face. She opens her eyes and looks at him. Nethra comes in the balcony once again and looks at them. Viraj asks Sitara if she is fine. Sitara nods. Viraj heads upstairs as Nethra calls him. The kids apologize to Sitara. Sitara says all of us are at fault. I am no Maharani that you are apologizing to me. She recalls that Rani Sa had called her and runs.

Kuldeep comes to meet Rajguru but servant tells him that he is doing puja. He has forbidden anyone to come inside. Kuldeep goes. Rajguru looks at him from the window. I knew you would come but now I will meet you only after I find out the entire truth!

Samrat is drinking. Where is Manoj? Why isn't he here yet? Manoj pulls a girl. Her face is covered and hands are tied. Samrat calls Manoj who tells him he will come in 2 minutes. He turns while talking to Samrat on phone. The girl runs away in the meantime. Manoj wonders where he should look for Chanda now. Sitara and the girl (Chanda) keep missing each other. Manoj is looking for Chanda. Chanda finds a knife on the table and starts cutting the ropes. She manages to free her hands. Sitara looks at her hands and calls out to her. Chanda turns to look at her (her face is covered with a tape) but lights go off at that very time. Someone pulls Chanda aside just then. Everyone gathers there. Sitara tells her Baba that she saw Chanda. She was right here but she just disappeared. Her head was covered with a dupatta. Viraj asks her if she is sure. Sitara nods but Samrat says she just said that her face was covered. Sitara insists that the girl was wearing the bangle she had gifted Chanda. Samrat and his friend ask her if it was a special bangle. There could be so many similar bangles in the world. Sitara goes quiet. Kuldeep apologizes to everyone on her behalf. Everyone goes except Samrat and his friend. Samrat picks up the ropes.

Kuldeep tells Sitara they cannot blame anyone like that. Sitara insists she saw Chanda only. Wish I could have reached out to her so she had not disappeared. He says I understand she was your friend and you are sad at losing her but this is no ordinary palace. I don't want you to get into any trouble. She asks him what he means. He tells her not to argue much. I only want you to be safe. He goes. Sitara thinks she understands his concern but is also concerned about her friend. I am sure Chanda was there and she is still there only!

Samrat's friend rebukes him for being so relaxed. I couldn't sleep the entire night! Samrat tells him to relax too. His friend (Aryan) tells him to do something about Sitara. Samrat warns him that their truth will only stay with them. Aryan reasons that Sitara wont give up so easily now that she has seen Chanda. Samrat laughs. Our secret will be safe till the time this myth about Kalibaori exists. We will abduct girls while Kalibaori will be blamed. Aryan is still not convinced but Samrat has a plan. Sitara was talking about a bangle. Now that only will help her find a closure.

Sitara is looking for Chanda in the palace when she hears a girl calling for help. She recognizes it to be Chanda's voice and goes outside looking for her. She finds Chanda's earring outside south gate.

Precap: Vrinda remarks that I don't know why I feel as if this girl is going to fall in some trouble. Sitara is walking. She turns and slips into a coffin due to a giant rock. Someone covers it from above. Bury her. She shouts for help but then passes out.

Credit : Uploader
Nichuss thumbnail
Just read wu f strday epsd... it seems to b superb...

Nt sure chanda willl die or nt... viraj believed in sitara... n goin with her in search f chanda ...

Hope tey get chanda alive... sitara was just saved...
I guess.. mystery f her mother may b open next week...

N her powers may take time...
Nichuss thumbnail
Somewhr i feel its goin to b bride swap marriage... may b to revenge palace or sitara may find nethras truth .. to help viraj she may take nethra place... coming epsd goin to b fun anyways
Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 20th December 2018 Written Episode

Sitara is looking for Chanda in the palace when she hears a girl calling for help. She recognizes it to be Chanda's voice and goes outside looking for her. She finds Chanda's earring outside south gate. Sitara starts walking in one direction.

Vrinda remarks that I don't know why I feel as if this girl is going to fall in some trouble. She is our key to freedom. We wont be able to get out ever if anything happens to her. Her sisters agree.

Rajguru looks at the photo. I only need one proof to find out the truth. He recognizes the mark on the woman in the photo. It is made by the people of Kalbelia sect.

Vrinda uses her powers and the earth shakes suddenly. Rajguru feels strange vibrations. Something is surely wrong. South gate? He picks up his stick.

Vrinda has created a

blue fog around Sitara. She will be safe till the time she is surrounded by this blue fog. No one will be able to harm her.
Rajguru notices the blue fog and decides to stop it. He uses his power to clear it away. Sitara goes in another direction by the time the way clears.

Vrinda is irked with Rajguru. We have to save this girl at any cost and bring her back in the palace.

Sitara is following the voice. It is indeed Chanda's voice but where is she? She comes near the well (Kalibaori). She finds Chanda's bangle near the well. It means she is somewhere around. She feels someone's presence and looks back. She sees a lady with blue eyes and steps back in shock. She falls into a box as she hits her leg on a giant rock. The lady locks it quickly. Samrat and Aryan come out of their hiding place. Aryan compliments Samrat's plan. The lady hands over the key to Samrat and leaves. Sitara is shouting for help. Samrat tells her to shout as much as she wants. Your voice wont come out of this box. Let's take her to her friend. We will tackle them together. They see a guy there. Samrat winks at him. The guy shouts that Vishkanya has been caught!

Vishkanya's wonder if their well-wisher is fine or not. What if something happenes to her? Vrinda disregards the idea. We have to find out where she is and if she is safe or not. Surili comes with an idea.

Villagers thank Samrat for catching the Vishkanya. Hand her over to us now. We will take care of her. Samrat allows them. Sitara shouts for help as the guys take the box away. Aryan and Samrat smirk seeing their plan work.

Sitara keeps hitting at the floor of the box but she seems to be losing strength.

Surili lights fire. We will use her ankle to find out about her whereabouts. Her sisters are puzzled. Surili shares that she will put this anklet in the fire. If it gets burnt then it means she is no more. If not then she is still alive.

Villagers dig the ground as a Baba chants some mantras. Samrat and Aryan laugh seeing the drama. I told you that our secret will remain intact. These villagers are foolish. They only see what we want them to see. Aryan agrees. They will now think Vishkanya's are no more. We will make use of it. Sitara is losing strength to fight. She passes out as the box is lowered in the ground. Baba keeps a scorpion over the box. It is way stronger than Vishkanya. It will slowly finish her if they are buried together. They are about to let go of the box but Viraj holds the rope just in time. Samrat and Aryan look panicked. Villagers tell Viraj to let go of the box. Vishkanya is inside. Viraj asks them to pull it out. Baba tells him not to mess with their beliefs. Samrat's guy tries to stop Viraj but he pushes him aside. Viraj tells Baba he will take care of him later. They all pull the box upon his askance. The scorpion runs away. Villagers request him to listen to them. Vishkanya is inside. Viraj tells them not to be superstitious. Some people are taking advantage of your fear and you are letting them do it! Samrat and Aryan leave quietly from there. Viraj opens the box and is shocked to see Sitara. She steps out of the box but is feeling dizzy. He lifts her in his arms and heads to his car. Baba looks on from far. Villagers realise what they were about to do.

Vishkanya's are relieved to find out that Sitara is safe. We can still hope for freedom.

Viraj is driving while Sitara is still unconscious. The car breaks down in the middle of the jungle. He fails in fixing it. We wont find any help here. He tries waking Sitara but in vain. She opens her eyes and what had happened flashes in her mind as well as her dream. She hugs him out of fear. It was just like in my dream. Viraj tells her she is fine. She mumbles about her dream. He calms her down. Nothing happened. She cannot believe that her dream came true. He tells her to look around. She asks him to take her home asap. He tells her that the car broke down. She suggests walking. We will seek help on the way. He agrees. Sitara thanks him for saving her. He tells her to thank God. I saw villagers taking the box and simply followed them. How did you get into this? She tells him everything. He asks about the woman. She replies that she does not know. I was only concerned about Chanda. Her jewellery was scattered till Kalibaori so I followed the clues. She shows them Chanda's jewellery.

Samrat, Aryan and few of their men bring Chanda to a secluded place. Samrat tells her no one can save her from him now. We abducted so many girls before you. Villagers thought it was done by Vishkanya's. Aryan says seems like she wants to say something. Samrat agrees to fulfil her last wish. She begs them to let her go. Aryan takes out a knife.

Viraj suggests going near Kalibaori to check again.

Chanda begs them to leave her. Aryan agrees. We too cannot see you in pain.

Sitara and Viraj reach near the well. They hear a loud scream.

Precap: Samrat is strangling Chanda as Aryan holds her feet. Sitara and Viraj reach someplace and look on in shock.

credit: uploader
Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 21st December 2018 Written Episode

Sitara and Viraj reach near the well. They hear a loud scream. Sitara recognizes it to be Chanda's. They start running in the direction of the voice.

Samrat is strangling Chanda as Aryan holds her feet. Sitara and Viraj reach someplace and look on in shock.

Aryan gets his mom's call. He asks Samrat to come. She is already half dead. Let's go. Samrat instructs his men to bury Chanda there itself after killing her. He goes with Aryan.

Sitara notices blood marks on the ground. They go in that direction.

Chanda struggles with Samrat's men.

Sitara worries if Chanda is in some trouble. She isn't shouting anymore. We need to save her. Viraj and Sitara find Chanda. He beats the guys while Sitara tries to wake up Chanda. Viraj beats the guy black and blue. When he is

done fighting, he suggests taking Chanda to hospital asap. Her condition is critical. Villagers stop him from taking Chanda with him. She was abducted near Kalibaori. Look at the blue wound marks on her. It isn't wound but poison! There is poison inside her now. She too will turn into a Vishkanya soon. We wont let her stay in our village anymore. Viraj asks them if they are mad. Sitara says you guys only think of poison and vishkanya's. They don't even exist in reality. Even animals don't behave like this with anyone. What if it was your own daughter? Villagers reply that they would have thrown such daughter out of their village too. Viraj decides that Chanda will stay with them in the palace. Sitara seconds him but Villagers aren't happy with Viraj's decision.
Vrinda's sisters ask Vrinda how she could figure out that the girl was in some trouble. Why couldn't we sense it too? Why did that tear fell out of your eye? Vrinda too is puzzled over the same. Chabeeli says you both share something certainly. I have a way to find out more about it. Chabeeli uses her powers. We have to bring our well-wisher inside this magical mirror. It will show us her palm through which we will be able to determine her relation with Didi. Vrinda agrees with her. I also want to see how she is joined to me.

Doc checks Chanda. Aryan murmurs that no one will be able to save them if Chanda wakes up. Samrat tells him to be quiet. Chanda begins to gain conscious. She starts breathing heavily as soon as she glances at Samrat and Aryan. She passes out again. Doc checks her again. She is in deep shock. She will take some time to recover but she will be fine after proper care. She takes their leave. Samrat asks Viraj why he brought her here. It can bring bad luck upon us. Viraj tells him not to talk like those villagers. Chanda will stay here till the villagers understand that Chanda is no Vishkanya but an ordinary girl. Sitara looks at Viraj. Rani Sa seconds her son. Kuldeep thanks Viraj for saving Chanda. Viraj tells him that no one believed Chanda is around. She was saved only because of Sitara's efforts. Sitara thanks her. Nethra is irked with Sitara's fan following. I have to make sure she stays away from Viraj. Aryan tells Samrat to find a way to keep Chanda's mouth shut or they will be thrown out of the palace.

Aryan pays money to the lady who had scared Sitara. This is your last payment. Don't try meeting me ever again. She agrees. He takes her to the south gate to avoid being seen by anyone.

Sitara is thinking about her dream and of what happened today. There is no doubt that the reality today was no different than her dream. Kuldeep asks her what she is thinking. She decides against telling him anything. He is always concerned about my safety. This will only worry him more. Kuldeep apologizes to her for not believing her. She tells him to leave all this. I am not upset with you. I am happy that we have found Chanda. I am only sad that this wouldn't have happened if I had reached there earlier but I was in the box! He asks about the box. She fumbles. Viraj asks her if she is still thinking about the box. He covers up saying that he found his Dadi's box today. I failed in opening it but Sitara helped me. Kuldeep asks them how they reached Chanda. You both know nothing about here. Viraj and Sitara lie that they only followed Chanda's jewellery lying behind. We simply followed the clues. Viraj tells Kuldeep that his father is calling him. Kuldeep goes. Sitara thanks Viraj mentally for saving her and Chanda today. You also lied to Baba today to save me. I don't know how I will be able to repay the favour. I wish I too get a husband like you one day. She hits her head on the window while walking absentmindedly. She is about to close the window when she notices Aryan and that lady going towards the south gate. Sitara comes to the south gate too but trips. She touches the land as she falls.

Vrinda gets restless. She just touched the land near south gate. I felt her presence. Surili brings the magical mirror. Vrinda looks at Sitara's palm.

Sitara is unable to free her hand. I feel as if someone is pulling my hand from below.

Vrinda remarks that they will finally be able to determine what joins her and Sitara together.

Rajguru is headed towards the south gate to check if everything is fine there. He notices Sitara there and is shocked. What is she doing here?

Vrinda is still getting the handprints.

Sitara mumbles about her hand. Rajguru keeps his hand over his and Sitara is able to pull her hand away. He too is pushed away with a jolt and his bag falls down. A photo (upturned) falls down out of the bag.

Surili is angry with Rajguru for crossing their path every time. He is like that ominous black cat! Vrinda looks at the handprint on the magical mirror. It isn't always bad for a black cat to cross our path.

Sitara thanks Rajguru. How did you do it? He asks her if she is habitual to not paying heed to his orders or if it is your habit. She tells him how she ended up coming here. He picks his bag. She picks the fallen photo. How come it is with you? He tells her she is misunderstood but she is sure she isn't wrong. Where are you taking it to? He tells her that he is off to a very confidential work. Rest assured; this isn't your mother's photo at all! Sitara looks at him in confusion.

Precap: Sitara follows Rajguru to the town. Rajguru meets the lady in the photo and calls her Rachna. The lady tells him that her name isn't Rachna but Jamuna. I am no one's mother! Vrinda keeps her hand over Sitara's handprint. They fit perfectly. Vrinda and her sisters realise that their well-wisher is no one else but Vrinda's daughter. Vrinda gets emotional. She is my daughter! Rajguru finally deduces that Sitara is Vrinda's daughter.

Credit :uploader
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Sitara 21st December 2018 Written Episode

Sitara and Viraj reach near the well. They hear a loud scream. Sitara recognizes it to be Chanda's. They start running in the direction of the voice.

Samrat is strangling Chanda as Aryan holds her feet. Sitara and Viraj reach someplace and look on in shock.

Aryan gets his mom's call. He asks Samrat to come. She is already half dead. Let's go. Samrat instructs his men to bury Chanda there itself after killing her. He goes with Aryan.

Sitara notices blood marks on the ground. They go in that direction.

Chanda struggles with Samrat's men.

Sitara worries if Chanda is in some trouble. She isn't shouting anymore. We need to save her. Viraj and Sitara find Chanda. He beats the guys while Sitara tries to wake up Chanda. Viraj beats the guy black and blue. When he is

done fighting, he suggests taking Chanda to hospital asap. Her condition is critical. Villagers stop him from taking Chanda with him. She was abducted near Kalibaori. Look at the blue wound marks on her. It isn't wound but poison! There is poison inside her now. She too will turn into a Vishkanya soon. We wont let her stay in our village anymore. Viraj asks them if they are mad. Sitara says you guys only think of poison and vishkanya's. They don't even exist in reality. Even animals don't behave like this with anyone. What if it was your own daughter? Villagers reply that they would have thrown such daughter out of their village too. Viraj decides that Chanda will stay with them in the palace. Sitara seconds him but Villagers aren't happy with Viraj's decision.
Vrinda's sisters ask Vrinda how she could figure out that the girl was in some trouble. Why couldn't we sense it too? Why did that tear fell out of your eye? Vrinda too is puzzled over the same. Chabeeli says you both share something certainly. I have a way to find out more about it. Chabeeli uses her powers. We have to bring our well-wisher inside this magical mirror. It will show us her palm through which we will be able to determine her relation with Didi. Vrinda agrees with her. I also want to see how she is joined to me.

Doc checks Chanda. Aryan murmurs that no one will be able to save them if Chanda wakes up. Samrat tells him to be quiet. Chanda begins to gain conscious. She starts breathing heavily as soon as she glances at Samrat and Aryan. She passes out again. Doc checks her again. She is in deep shock. She will take some time to recover but she will be fine after proper care. She takes their leave. Samrat asks Viraj why he brought her here. It can bring bad luck upon us. Viraj tells him not to talk like those villagers. Chanda will stay here till the villagers understand that Chanda is no Vishkanya but an ordinary girl. Sitara looks at Viraj. Rani Sa seconds her son. Kuldeep thanks Viraj for saving Chanda. Viraj tells him that no one believed Chanda is around. She was saved only because of Sitara's efforts. Sitara thanks her. Nethra is irked with Sitara's fan following. I have to make sure she stays away from Viraj. Aryan tells Samrat to find a way to keep Chanda's mouth shut or they will be thrown out of the palace.

Aryan pays money to the lady who had scared Sitara. This is your last payment. Don't try meeting me ever again. She agrees. He takes her to the south gate to avoid being seen by anyone.

Sitara is thinking about her dream and of what happened today. There is no doubt that the reality today was no different than her dream. Kuldeep asks her what she is thinking. She decides against telling him anything. He is always concerned about my safety. This will only worry him more. Kuldeep apologizes to her for not believing her. She tells him to leave all this. I am not upset with you. I am happy that we have found Chanda. I am only sad that this wouldn't have happened if I had reached there earlier but I was in the box! He asks about the box. She fumbles. Viraj asks her if she is still thinking about the box. He covers up saying that he found his Dadi's box today. I failed in opening it but Sitara helped me. Kuldeep asks them how they reached Chanda. You both know nothing about here. Viraj and Sitara lie that they only followed Chanda's jewellery lying behind. We simply followed the clues. Viraj tells Kuldeep that his father is calling him. Kuldeep goes. Sitara thanks Viraj mentally for saving her and Chanda today. You also lied to Baba today to save me. I don't know how I will be able to repay the favour. I wish I too get a husband like you one day. She hits her head on the window while walking absentmindedly. She is about to close the window when she notices Aryan and that lady going towards the south gate. Sitara comes to the south gate too but trips. She touches the land as she falls.

Vrinda gets restless. She just touched the land near south gate. I felt her presence. Surili brings the magical mirror. Vrinda looks at Sitara's palm.

Sitara is unable to free her hand. I feel as if someone is pulling my hand from below.

Vrinda remarks that they will finally be able to determine what joins her and Sitara together.

Rajguru is headed towards the south gate to check if everything is fine there. He notices Sitara there and is shocked. What is she doing here?

Vrinda is still getting the handprints.

Sitara mumbles about her hand. Rajguru keeps his hand over his and Sitara is able to pull her hand away. He too is pushed away with a jolt and his bag falls down. A photo (upturned) falls down out of the bag.

Surili is angry with Rajguru for crossing their path every time. He is like that ominous black cat! Vrinda looks at the handprint on the magical mirror. It isn't always bad for a black cat to cross our path.

Sitara thanks Rajguru. How did you do it? He asks her if she is habitual to not paying heed to his orders or if it is your habit. She tells him how she ended up coming here. He picks his bag. She picks the fallen photo. How come it is with you? He tells her she is misunderstood but she is sure she isn't wrong. Where are you taking it to? He tells her that he is off to a very confidential work. Rest assured; this isn't your mother's photo at all! Sitara looks at him in confusion.

Precap: Sitara follows Rajguru to the town. Rajguru meets the lady in the photo and calls her Rachna. The lady tells him that her name isn't Rachna but Jamuna. I am no one's mother! Vrinda keeps her hand over Sitara's handprint. They fit perfectly. Vrinda and her sisters realise that their well-wisher is no one else but Vrinda's daughter. Vrinda gets emotional. She is my daughter! Rajguru finally deduces that Sitara is Vrinda's daughter.

Credit :uploader

Well written. So far I am liking all the episodes. the ankhmicholi of sitara and vishkanya's are so interesting to watch😃
Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 24th December 2018 Written Episode

Epi begins with Rajguru telling Vrind this isn't her mother's photo at all! Sitara calls it a lie. You are surely hiding something. He tells her she has no right to question him like this. Be in your limits. Saying so, he walks away. Sitara decides to find out what he is up to. I don't know at what timing (planetary) she came here. Everything is going wrong since I have come here.

Nethra is happily watching TV. Samrat and his mother taunt her for not being around Viraj. We told you to find out everything about him while you are happily watching tv here. Nethra says I know his every favourite stuff. What else is there to know? Let me watch my movie carefully. Samrat says even the servants of the palace know it. Shall I get him married to them? You need to get closer to him. Nethra asks him

if she should also become a servant and be around him all the time. He and his mother say yes in unison. His mother also tells Nethra to trap Viraj and make him dance to her tunes by the time they are married. Our plan wont be implemented till the time it happens! Nethra vows to cast her magic on Viraj right away. Samrat leaves reassured. Nethra sends a text to Viraj asking to meet her somewhere.
Samrat is angry with Sitara. She has become a danger to my life. I will have to take care of her!

Vrinda looks at the handprint. This is our victory. All sisters join their hands to complete the remaining lines of Sitara's hand. Vrinda chants a mantra repeatedly and lines begin to appear magically on the magic mirror.

Sitara follows Rajguru to the Kalbeli Basti. She wonders why he has come here. Few ladies are dancing. Rajguru keeps walking holding the photo in his hand. Sitara is following him at a distance.

Viraj comes to the location suggested by Nethra. He calls out her name and then sees the preps. He reads the card.

Sitara notices Rajguru looking closely at every lady. What is he looking for? Rajguru keeps looking at every woman and matches the face with the one in photo. Sitara loses sight of him as she ducks to avoid the colours thrown in air.

Vrinda and her sisters continue chanting.

Nethra dances seductively on Zara Zara Touch Me song around Viraj. He tells her to stop but in vain. He ends up pushing her away but then apologizes to her. She looks away feeling humiliated. He says I know we are engaged and are about to marry but it will be better if we wait a little. She nods. He walks away. Nethra throws away stuff angrily.

Rajguru asks a lady about the one in the photo. The lady points at a house. Rajguru goes to that particular house and collides with a woman. It is the same woman. They both look at each other.

Sitara begins to look around for Rajguru.

The chants continue.

The lady scolds Rajguru for not being careful. He looks at the photo and then at her. She asks him why he is staring at her like that. She looks at her from top to toe.

Most of the lines have been made. The sisters step back but Vrinda keeps chanting.

The lady asks Rajguru if he is deaf or dumb. Why are you so quiet? He calls her Rachna. This is your photo right? She agrees. He asks her if she is Sitara's mother Rachna. She denies. He asks her why she is lying. The lady tells him that her name isn't Rachna but Jamuna. I am no one's mother! She calls out to her daughter Jhilmil asking her to bring her Paan. Her daughter brings it just then. Jamuna asks her to clean the mess.

Sitara asks a girl about Rajguru. The girl sends her in the direction of the same house.

Jamuna tells Rajguru that this is a 20 year old pic. I used to rule everyone's heart but I dint make any mistake because of which I could be anyone's mother. She shows her hand tattoo with her name to him. Rajguru recalls the photo drawn by Sitara. It means Kuldeep has been lying to us since so many years? Sitara is headed towards the house.

Vrinda does not stop. The remaining lines are also formed on the hand imprint. She keeps her hand over it and the lines are identical. Her sisters are amazed to see it.

Sitara steps over the colours. Jhilmil scolds her. Sitara apologizes to her for not being careful. That girl pointed to this house but Rajguru isn't here. Where did he go?

Rajguru is walking. He recalls how he had freed Sitara today. Whose daughter is Sitara if not of Rachna? He notices a lady and her daughter talking to each other. The girl's eyes are blue (not sure). Rajguru gets thinking.

Vrinda's sisters say the lines fit perfectly. Vrinda says what I was feeling wasn't wrong. I could hear her footsteps. I used to wonder what ties me to her. I wondered why I get emotional seeing her; why I feel pained whenever she gets hurt. I understood it today why that happened. She is my daughter! My daughter is alive!

Rajguru finally deduces that Sitara is Vrinda's daughter. Kuldeep dint kill Vrinda's daughter. She is alive in the form of Sitara who too is a Vishkanya!

Vrinda gets emotional. She is my daughter! She has my blood, my poison! She hugs the magical mirror. My daughter is alive! She smiles recalling her daughter's face. Her sisters hug her.

Precap: Rajguru wonders if Vrinda knows the truth which he has just figured out. I have to find it out very soon. I will have to then kill Sitara asap. Vrinda and her sisters are trying to make a pillar fall on Ratan / Viraj. The game will be up then. Everyone is standing with closed eyes as Ratan does puja. Sitara turns around feeling something wrong. She notices the pillar falling down.