Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Peaceful_Haven

Oh I did! 'Bad' will be saying it lightly. The movie is terrible!  The makers just destroyed an amazing story with utmost expertise!😔

I was never a fan of the first book in the series either but the direction of the movie just made it worst 

Okay, so how would you rank the books in the series according to how much you like them. Give reasons too! lol
Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

I was never a fan of the first book in the series either but the direction of the movie just made it worst 

Okay, so how would you rank the books in the series according to how much you like them. Give reasons too! lol

Uh oh! But I don't remember which part contains what exactly. It's been more than 2 years that I repeated reading the vampire academy last. So I've to check the title and the gists to refresh my memory before ranking them.😳😆
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I've so many favourites that I guess I've lost count. Still those that I can remember at the moment -

1. All Colleen Hoover novels except Never Never though. I simply can't get enough of her emotional stories, be it Ugly love, November 9, Confess, Hopeless, Maybe Someday, Without Merit; I just love all. ❤️

2. A court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas

3. Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas 

4. Looking for Alaska, Paper Towns and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green 

5. Cormoran Strike series by Robert Galbraith

6. Covenant series by Jennifer Armentrout

7. Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout 

8. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead

9. Robert Langdon series alongwith Digital Fortress and Deception Point by Dan Brown

10. The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

* will add again later... 😳

Covenant Series is one of my most favorite!!! Aiden love for Alex!!! 
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Some of my favourites are -

1. Harry Potter by JKR (srsly... These books introduced me to the world of reading and I'll never not love them)

2. Six of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo

3. A Court of Mist & Fury by SJM (I'm not a fan of the 1st one at all and I had such high expectations after the second that the third tanked. Badly. At least for me)

4. Palace of Illusions by Chitra D. Banerjee

5. Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid

6. the witch doesn't burn in this one by Amanda Lovelace (*the* best modern poetry collection I've ever read)

7. From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya Menon (such a cute contemporary and the main character is so relatable)

8. The Disappearances by Emily Bain Murphy

9. The Immortals of Meluha by Amish Tripathi (I DNFed the third one in this trilogy because I got so bored but the first one was so amazing. I finished it in one sitting!)

10. The Scion of Ikshvaku by Amish Tripathi (I am yet to read the others in this one, but the first book was so good!!)

11. The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith (I love all the books in the Cormoran Strike series, but this one is my favourite of the three)

12. Children of Blood & Bone by Tomi Adeyemi (this is just the first book in a trilogy, but the others havent come out yet and this is SO AMAZING)

13. The Robert Langdon series by Dan Brown (Angels & Demons >>>>>>>> The Da Vinci Code, in case you were wondering)

14. Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
Peaceful_Haven thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Covenant Series is one of my most favorite!!! Aiden love for Alex!!! 

I agree. I just love the bond Aiden and Alex shared there❤️ and because of that I've read the series for numerous times. 😃
Peaceful_Haven thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Some of my favourites are -

9. The Immortals of Meluha by Amish Tripathi
(I DNFed the third one in this trilogy because I got so bored but the first one was so amazing. I finished it in one sitting!) 

Lots of my friends are in love with this series. I haven't read yet though but surely am interested to read it oneday soon.  😊
Edited by Peaceful_Haven - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail

[/DIV]

Lots of my friends are in love with this series. I haven't read yet though but surely am interested to read it oneday soon.
😊

You should! It's absolutely amazing!! ❤️
Zola029 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

2. Six of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo

Discovered that duology this year and absolutely loved it ! 
Kaz Brekker is just ☺️
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zola029

Discovered that duology this year and absolutely loved it !

Kaz Brekker is just☺️

OMG SOC ENTHUSIAST!!! HIII!
Zola029 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG SOC ENTHUSIAST!!! HIII!

🤣 Totally a fan ! 
Hi 😃