Hope you all will participate in this thread named
"Your Most Favourite Books or Series".
I found two active threads on what book someone is reading at present and popular books which someone disliked. But I missed the presence of another thread where we can discuss our favourite book/ books.
So here I'm opening this thread so that we can talk about our all time favourite books/series.
I don't know if there's is such open thread already. Sorry if I've recreated.
I've so many favourites that I guess I've lost count. Still those that I can remember at the moment -
1. All Colleen Hoover novels except Never Never though. I simply can't get enough of her emotional stories, be it Ugly love, November 9, Confess, Hopeless, Maybe Someday, Without Merit; I just love all.
2. A court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas
3. Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
4. Looking for Alaska, Paper Towns and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
5. Cormoran Strike series by Robert Galbraith
6. Covenant series by Jennifer Armentrout
7. Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout
8. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
9. Robert Langdon series alongwith Digital Fortress and Deception Point by Dan Brown
10. The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
I like many books but there are no favorites apart from 'Wuthering Heights' and 'Shiva Trilogy'. I don't remember how many times I have read them but I can read them even if I am not in a mood to read anything.