roadiies rockz thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi all.i think that ankit is back in the show.i guessed it from his height and his haiestyle and moreover in the promo rvijay also told that ankit is back though they mute that but i got to know from his lip reading.i think that he has come .if he has then i'll b really very happy b'cause this is the time that he should b in the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
Im not so sure... it can be anybody yaar.. Vishal, sahil, rishabh.. I think its b/w rishabh, sahil n ankit.... I really hope its ankit but yaar if it is him then how come we dont see him much in the title song.. He is hardly dere... 😭
DesiRulz thumbnail
i don't hope so ki ANKIT is back.i wish vishal aa jaaye 😛
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think its Ankit, I wish its Vishal but I feel its Rishab...

Can u understand the difference among all these... 😉
sarah.oamng thumbnail
ankit and ankit only please 😳 thode time ke liye sahi...wohi raj ka band baja sakta hai 😉
cool_pooja thumbnail
Agar ankit agaya, tu raj ko to aise ke taise!! 😆
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarah.oamng

ankit and ankit only please 😳 thode time ke liye sahi...wohi raj ka band baja sakta hai 😉

I really respect your opinion and I'll be happy too if Ankit come back. But when you said that wohi raj ka ban baja sakta hai.. then I'm doubtful about this. Because its not WWF and its not physical strength that is the reason of Raj's success till now but its actually 'politics'. Ankit seems to me physically strong but from inside very sweet and innocent kind a guy, even Rishab and Shaleen are cleverer than him. The only person who is bigger politician than Raj in the show, I think, is Vishal.  What do you say... ?

Edited by ayeshid - 17 years ago
roadiies rockz thumbnail
yeah i agree wid u ayesha that vishal is the bigger politician.i saw the promo clearly i think it's rishabh as well as he was also doing the task of riding a rickshaw facing backwards.but don't know when will ankit come.i think when the show will end 😆 .i think it's high time that he should b back in the roadiessssssss.
cool_pooja thumbnail
I really really want ankit back but even i feel its not ankit... 😭
DesiRulz thumbnail
i think its rishabh b'cause as i said bfore dat he had an unusual exit n it was kinda not fair also toh i guess dey'll bring him back! neways i want vishal back b'cause ayeshid was correct wohi raj ki chak de phatte kar sakta hai!