Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ent_girl thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
for some one you love you shoul sacrifice your everything but your love. i can die, i can sacrifice my self-esteem, career, but my family and religion. i can wait forever, love even after my own death. my spirit, my happiness everything. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ unfortunately i do not have the man though i am always open to love and sacrifice. i am so pathetic.
shushfs thumbnail
Well, most people might not understand this but I will tell you about my recent sacrifice that is killing me inside. I have been married for the past five years to a very handsome man who is also 4 years younger than me. Before we got married I was a widow with a 3 year old child. We spent some good times together but had quarells as well, we fell out but could not stop from forgiving each other within mins. We were best friends talked about our past openly and whatever happened in the present. My side of the families made some mistakes in their relationship with my husband and that used to be the reason for our fights. Once I start it is hard to stop for me and I always regret it afterwards. He is the best thing that could happen to me after my son but I think its time for me to let go as the arguements are becoming more frequent and I hate hurting him, I love him too much and seeing him hurt - hurts me more. I am letting him go so that he can find someone who can keep him happy. I want to live my life with his memory, he loves me but more like a friend. Its hurting him that I am pushing him away but this is temporary in the long run I want his happiness. Tell me that my sacrifice for my love is right!! and Mods if this should not be posted here please delete it.

Thanks
bharti_hi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So Friends, tell us what would you sacrifice for your loved ones?

I can sacrifice anything but let me proceed to ur second question๐Ÿ˜Š

or perhaps the real question would be, how much would you sacrifice for your loved ones?

as much as I can....everything๐Ÿ˜Š

Do you think true love requires sacrifice?

No true love doesn't need sacrifice...take for eg. love bet. god n his children๐Ÿ˜Š

If so, what are the boundaries of love & sacrifice -- where can we draw lines between them??

If u want, u can sacrifice but one who loves you and knows that you love him/her too...won't ask for anything๐Ÿ˜Š

bharti_hi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shushfs

Well, most people might not understand this but I will tell you about my recent sacrifice that is killing me inside. I have been married for the past five years to a very handsome man who is also 4 years younger than me. Before we got married I was a widow with a 3 year old child. We spent some good times together but had quarells as well, we fell out but could not stop from forgiving each other within mins. We were best friends talked about our past openly and whatever happened in the present. My side of the families made some mistakes in their relationship with my husband and that used to be the reason for our fights. Once I start it is hard to stop for me and I always regret it afterwards. He is the best thing that could happen to me after my son but I think its time for me to let go as the arguements are becoming more frequent and I hate hurting him, I love him too much and seeing him hurt - hurts me more. I am letting him go so that he can find someone who can keep him happy. I want to live my life with his memory, he loves me but more like a friend. Its hurting him that I am pushing him away but this is temporary in the long run I want his happiness. Tell me that my sacrifice for my love is right!! and Mods if this should not be posted here please delete it.

Thanks

Hi...I am telling you guys to give each other some time, stay separate...if ur family has erred, perhaps he can forgive them with passing time if not now. ๐Ÿ˜Š U got a kid, he needs both of u...pa and ma...think abt the kid ๐Ÿ˜Š ...this is no sacrifice, this is foolishness. Hope u listen to me ๐Ÿ˜Š and god bring hapinez n peace to u guys.       
Tabu7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks

thats sooo sweet of you, that even than u love him u let him go... but i think, this is not ur fault, its your family.. why dont you talk to your family if they are wrong, i think in this realtionship the only think reaquired is your family support. even if the family denies to listen to you, why dont you try keeping a bit of distance from family, (not too much, this is just to keep of your relationship with your husband)

it would have been a differant isssue if your husband as well dont love you, but if he is nice person, he loves u, u love him , than i would say this sacrifice was not fair!

talk to him, tell him how u feel, ask him how he feels about u. if recieve answers from him that is unexpected, than may be u were right.

and like wah bahrti said, u need to think about your child as well, but donot just take that into consideration , try to think from all point of views... the first and last thing can be done about your relationship is just your family! i would say tell your family that because the arguements your and your husband's relationship is breaking apart...

Edited by Tabu7 - 17 years ago
ishami thumbnail
Love is kind and where their is love in between everything is possible...love is strong biller.
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree umraojaan......it is easier said than done......i wont say id sacrifice everything.....maybe i would maybe not.......i think we as humans are selfish....so i doubt all of them would sacrifice everything for them when the tyme comes to actually show how much you love them......but i love my family enough to say that i will sacrifice my desire to be happy for my loved ones.......im more of a person who will not just give up and lose hope......i am someone that likes to try my hardest to find ways around difficult situations........but then again i dont think you could ever really sacrifice ur happiness persay for ur loved ones because if you give up the something that you believe gives you happiness, you get the happiness of ur loved ones and therefore happiness for urself in return......i think that only tyme will tell what i can sacrifice.........but i am willing to give up anything material for sure because i think material stuff holds no importance.....i would not give up my life becuz i know my loved ones would not be any happier by my death......it would be an act of cowardice to give up my life becuz i could have helped..........naina
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks

I seriously think that this is not a good sacrifice.......ur husband deserves to give his opinion on the matter.......you may have misunderstood his feelings towards you as only being a love for a friend......the number one reason for breakups in families is a lack of communication.......you must communicte your feelings to him......if not for urself, then for ur son......its not ur fault that ur fam is creating problems........dissolvng ur marriage in my opinion would be an act of cowardice.....if ur husabnd expresses a wish to stay with you and shows that he loves you, then that should be enuff to give you the willpower to continue ur marriage........i really hope things work out for you......id hate to know that someone whose marriage couldve been saved, was not saved becuz some people did not show an opposition to ur unnecessary sacrifice........begin with the first step of talking........give urselves some tyme.......and dont take any hasty decisions which you might regret in the future........naina

~*Ria*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: umraojaan

i think that most people are not being realistic here....since it is easier said than done....trust me when i tell u that sacrificing is tough..........i have sacrificed many bad habits and am still trying for the sake of my family so i know first hand how hard it is....................sure we all are saying "oH yeah i'll sacrifice everything for my loved ones." truth is that when time asks for it most of us chicken......and that is the real truth............. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜Š

I beg to differ. i think if one is adamant about something and sets his\her mind to it, keeps reminding himself\herself on what they have to do, there is no force that can stop them. But, of course, it does depend 40 percent on what condition they are in. 

-Ria

cRaZyGrL192 thumbnail

Thanks

wow i dont think i wud be able to make that kind of a sacrifice... that truely shows u luv him... i think that wat ur doing is amazing...not many ppl r willing to make this kind of sacrifice... i kno that it wud be extremely difficult 4 me... but i also think that u shud really think about this b4 u actually let him go... u may be misunderstanding him...i apologize if i have said anything that is out of line ๐Ÿ˜› ..
i dont kno wat i wud sacrifice bcuz i really havent been put in a serious situation that requires me 2 sacrifice something great... rite now i feel that it is easier said than done... but i cud be wrong.. ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by cRaZyGrL192 - 17 years ago