What Will U Sacrifice For Ur Loved Ones??

Posted: 17 years ago
What is Sacrifice??

As we all know that Eid-ul-Adha is mainly about Sacrifice, and most of you would agree with its definition that it is giving up something we love and value the most for other's sake -- & doesnt always mean killing yourself!

True love, whether its for family or anyone special, has always been paired with sacrifice... it can be a sacrifice of a dream, a habit, period of time, or life itself.

So Friends, tell us what would you sacrifice for your loved ones?

or perhaps the real question would be, how much would you sacrifice for your loved ones?

Do you think true love requires sacrifice?

If so, what are the boundaries of love & sacrifice -- where can we draw lines between them??

Hope to get some interesting responses 😊

Regards,

Edited by amreen1409 - 17 years ago
wow amreen ! 👏

Almighty Allah has made this entire solar system. Allah is mightyer and the One and Only. Just look what he has given for his vast creation to living things FOR survive. We should sacrifice even our nearest persons , the ones who love the most. This will prove how much we love Allah , which is NOT a bit difficult in FRONT of the Almighty. 😊

And, we should learn this seeing the Propghet Ibrahim sacrifice for Allah's happiness.

Cheers
ANDROMEDA 😛
i would do anythg possible for my loved ones..
ANYTHING meansANYTHING... 😉
i would do anythg possible for my loved ones..
ANYTHING means ANYTHING... 😉 Edited by soniyo - 17 years ago
Amreen di is going to edit this.. 😆
i can sacrifice nethn 4 my family... wateva im is coz of them n i wud do nethn 2 make them happy even if i dont lyk it! 😳
Sacrfice comes where ever love is. Just look around ur daily life. U mite have to sacrfice ur favourite jacket for ur best frnd because she wants to buy it. You mite have to sacrifice one of ur favourite hobbies like skating because ur mom doesnt approve it. I think i can sacrfice anything for my family. They are the one because of which im at dis position in life, and most importantly, they are my world.
Originally posted by amreen1409

What is Sacrifice??

As we all know that Eid-ul-Adha is mainly about Sacrifice, and most of you would agree with its definition that it is giving up something we love and value the most for other's sake -- & doesnt always mean killing yourself!

True love, whether its for family or anyone special, has always been paired with sacrifice... it can be a sacrifice of a dream, a habit, period of time, or life itself. Sure is 😊about sacrafice

So Friends, tell us what would you sacrifice for your loved ones?
Everything i could...what would i not sacrafice for loved ones ...jaan bhi if it meant saving theirs.

or perhaps the real question would be, how much would you sacrifice for your loved ones?
Nothing if they the most inportant people how can you pick and choose what to sacrafice anything

Do you think true love requires sacrifice?
Sometimes it does because you might not alway be able to be together

If so, what are the boundaries of love & sacrifice -- where can we draw lines between them??
For me none if you love someone then sacrafice comes hand in hand ...

Hope to get some interesting responses 😊

Regards,

hav to say very intresting topic!

i stand with the ppl who would sacrifice thier habits, time for thier selves, or even life for the FAMILY, but dreams? family would never stand in the way of our dreams IF our dreams are good, positive and favourable! but if there is situation where we are given an option to choose between dreams or family? obviosely i would want to know the reason behind why am i given the option? and depending on the conclusion, i would than decide! for example, if you for example its your dream to go in modelling career but your family dont want you to do that coz of the reputation, i would reject my that dream, bcoz my family is my first priority, BUT if you want to study something like mbbs and your family want u to work or get married, that reason is not satisfied!!! you would explain your parents what you want!

but i know 1 thing no family would ever come in the way of our dreams if our dreams are acceptable 😊

but if they do, there is always a reason behind everything, try to look from their point of view, are they right? and we just hav to decide whether to sacrifice or not depending on whether the reason is accepatable

m i right?
very good topic amreen1409....

will edit...later and tell in detail 😊