Samaina OS */Perfect For Each Other/*

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

... Perfect For Each Other ...

He left leaving a befuddled Naina behind. He wasn't sure of his behavior but he couldn't help it. Just to imagine his Naina in someone else's arms gave him deadly experience. The moment he sees her, the instance ran through his brain. The same second when he saw her in the arms of his enemy. The feeling of anger that said why it happened, the feeling of helplessness that he can never be able to erase that memory from his brain was overpowering everything else. He was trying to divert himself, from her, from that moment and from the topic. He knew she wanted to talk. She wanted to clear but he was trying to avoid the topic because he himself wasn't sure where that discussion would lead to. He dint want to hurt himself and eventually her. So he was trying to be away not exactly from her but from the topic that was burning him inside.

She stood there looking at his retreating figure. She wanted to talk to him. She wanted to explain things to him. She wanted to let him know that he matters the most to her. She wanted him back. She knew he is hurt deep down but she wanted cure him with her love. She was frustrated that he wasn't letting her fill this unwanted void created between them. She dint get to know when tears started to make their way out from her orbs. She wished she had never taken part in that play. Or she had never promised to make her college win the competition. He was above all this and she could never take a single step ahead without his support, consent and his happiness. His eyes told her, he was deeply affected by the incident.

She turned around to find Kartik and Sunaina smirking. She was about to leave when they stopped her.

Sunaina- Bada pyaar pyaar ka gaana gaati thi na. Ho gaya pyaar hawa?

Naina- Mai bahut gusse me hoon. Mera raasta chhodo.

Kartik- Arey Arey gusse me ho? To aao tumhara gussa shaant kar doon.

Saying so he spread his arms.

*Thuddd*

And there he was standing with one hand on his cheek and eyes wide opened.

Naina - Ye mujhe zabardasti gale lagaane ke liye.  Agli baar kisi ladki ko zabardasti gale lagaane se pehle na ye thappad yaad kar lena.

*Thuddd*

His eyes grew wider.

Naina- Aur ye mere Sameer ko hurt karne ke liye. Naina Agarwal Sameer Maheshwari ki dhaal hai ye baat apne dimaag me daal ke taala laga lo. Tum dono chaahe kitni bhi koshish kar lo , Sameer aur Naina ek hain aur ek hi rahenge.

She turned and left leaving astonished Sunaina and Kartik behind. 

It's been four days, Naina has tried her best to clear things between Sameer and her, but nothing seemed to work. He was not receiving her calls , was not responding to her pleads and was not acknowledging her fake anger and tries.

*Fifth Day*

Though he was trying to avoid her but his eyes were still looking for her. He was mentally cursing himself to think impractically once again but he was Sameer, his heart always had a overhand above his brain.

He saw Preeti coming alone and he so wanted to ask where her sister was but chose to keep quiet. He was wondering why Naina wasn't there for their everyday pre lecture time.

He took a breath of relief when his question was asked by Pandit.

Pandit - Humari GS kahan hai?

Preeti - Library me.. Exams aane waale hain na toh Naina Agarwal naam ka praani ab kucch dino tak wahin milega.

And they all laughed except him.

Was his mother right? Was she done with him? Has she given up on him when the question came of her studies? Is she breaking her promise of meeting every day before the start of college routine for her ambitions?  Her studies were above him? She is practical and he was an emotional fool expecting her to consider him above her studies?

His chain of thoughts was broken by the sounds of laughter of his friends.

Munna - Itna padhti hai yeh, pakka collector banegi.

Kamya- Par woh to writer banna chaahti hai.

Hema-  haan Ek keh rahi thi ki usne Sameer se promise kiya hai ki woh likhna kabhi nahi chhodegi.

He remembers their Mount Abu conversation where he had asked her to never quit writing.

Preeti - Kucch keh nahi sakte yaar. Aajkal to usko aise aise offers aa rahe hain ki kya bataun. Waise Sameer tumhe to pata hi hoga na ki usne woh offer kyun reject kiya?

He was looking clueless towards her.

Pandit- Kaunsa offer?

Preeti- Arey woh DD channel waala offer. Naina ko Door Darshan se acting ka offer aaya tha. Papa bhi maan gaye the. Unhone Naina se kaha bhi tha ki woh sabko mana lenge ghar me. Phir bhi usne mana kar diya.

Munna- DD se offer? Tune puccha nahi kyun mana kiya usne?

Preeti- Puccha tha . Pata nahi Kya badbada rahi thi.. Ek baar galati se acting karne se bahut kucch kho chuki hoon. Ab jaan bujh ke aur dukh nahi de sakti mai apni zindagi ko. Wagarah Wagarah..

Sameer was stunned hearing her words. He could exactly relate what she meant.

Pandit - Matlab?

Preeti - Pata nahi.  Tabhi to Sameer se pucch rahi hoon. Ye log to raat raat bhar baatein karte hain.. Kucch to bataya hoga Naina ne?

Kamya - Tujhe kaise pata ye log raat raat bhar baatein karte hain?

Preeti-  Meri behena na mere sone se pehle phone leke balcony me chali jaati hai. " Sameer ka phone aata hoga shayad" (mimicking her) aur jab Mai uthti hoo tab wapas aati hai. Suji hui aankhein leke. To zaahir si baat hai na ki raat bhar royi to hogi nahi.. Sona hi bhuli hogi. Haayeee mujhe kab hoga aisa pyaaar jisme neend ud jaati hai...

Sameer could not control this anymore. He dint want to show his emotions in front of everyone.

Sameer - Mai Abhi aaya..

Munna - Oho ab tu bhi sharmaayega? Bhabhi ka naam sunke..

He was in no mood to take this. Tears weren't stopping. He stormed out of the place and headed to washroom to control the intensity of emotions he was feeling at the moment..

He was so selfish. He knew his reaction was natural but what he dint know was, it could affect the person whom he loves the most in the entire world this deep. He gathered himself and headed towards library..

She was not there.

Sameer - Sir Naina Agarwal yahan aayi thi kya?

Librarian- Naina to bahut dino se yahan nahi aayi.

He was shocked. Where was she? He has to find her, just to have a glance at her. Just to make sure she was okay.

He couldn't find her anywhere. Classroom, Activity Room, Sports Ground, Corridor, Terrace, Temple... She was out of sight and he was yearning to get a sight of her.

He was tired of looking for her. It was an irony. His mind wanted to ignore her but his heart was restless for her. His mother's words rang into his ears

"Dil aur dimaag ki Jung me, Jeet hamesha dimaag ki hoti hai"

Then why was his heart overpowering his brain once again. Why was he eager to see her.

He silently walked towards the place in the college park where Naina and he would spend hours talking sitting beside each other on the bench. He was moving towards the same bench when he saw her sitting there.

Her back was facing him. Her hair was playing melancholy with the wind that nature was blowing. Her shoulders were moving faster than usual breathing would do. He tip toed towards her to find her sitting with a diary and a pen.

"Was she studying here?  But then why would she be breathing heavily? "

When he moved closer, he was stunned to find her sitting with his photograph inside the diary and caressing it. He could now clearly hear her sobs.

His heart crashed. Even if it would be the last task to save his life, he could not bear her tears. He has always loved her more than any other emotions. He has found his life in the form of this soul. She is his sole reason of survival through thick and thins. She has always been his strength. Even if he was pissed with the situation and the incident that has happened, he just knew one thing that he loves her to death.

He went near her and stood in front of her.

She saw him and closed her diary. The already moist eyes started to flow a fresh set of tears and her sobbing turned into her cries.

He saw her and his heart tore into millions of pieces. He sat beside her and kept her hand on her shoulder but suddenly pulled it away thinking about the incident again.

Sameer - Naina please ro-o mat .. Tumhe pata hai mai tumhe rote hue nahi dekh sakta..

She looked at him and asked in between of her cries.

Naina - Sirf ek baat ka jawaab doge?

He nodded .

Naina - Jo bhi hua usme meri kya galati thi jiski tum mujhe itni kadi saza de rahe ho?

Her words were enough to make him realize that he wasn't angry on her but on the situation but his anger was unknowingly punishing her where she was not at fault.

She was looking at him and he didn't have any answers to it.

He was staring at some far end and she was staring at his face. He looked puzzled.

Naina - Tumhari nazar me jo bhi galati ho meri Sameer, please mujhe maaf kar do. Par aise mujhse dur mat jaao.. Aisa lagta hai jaise koi mera dam ghot raha ho. Jaise kisi ne gale me phaansi ka fanda daal diya ho.

He looked at her and now the tears were making their way out from his eyes as well.

Naina- Mujhe pata hai mai tumhare laayak nahi hoo. Mujhse Kai better ladkiya mil jaayengi tumhe. Tumhara sab kucch mujhse bahut upar hai. Status, Personality, Living. Par mujhe ek baar bata do ki meri galati kya hai? Mai usse sudharne ki puri koshish karungi. Apne aap ko tumhare laayak banane ki koshish karungi par tum aise mujhse baat karna band mat karo.

He was speechlessly looking at her.

Naina- Mai shayad bahut selfish sound kar rahi hoon par mai nahi jee sakti tumhare bina. Tum is Naina ki dhadkan ho. Aur dhadkan ke bina jeena pada to mai to mar hi jaaungi.

He kept his finger on her lips and started to cry.

Sameer - Tum mujhse har maamle me better ho Naina. Har maamle me. Shayad yahi baat hai jo mujhe dara rahi hai ki mai tumhare level match kar paaunga ya nahi. Tum mujhse zyada samjhdaar practical aur decisive ho. Aur mai emotional fool. Yahi dar hai ki Mai tumhare laayak ban paaunga ya nahi..

She took his palm in hers and moved closer.

Naina- Kisi ne tumse kucch kaha hai kya?

Sameer recalled his mother's words.

Sameer-Sach hi to hai na Naina. Mai ambitious less, passion less aur careless ladka hoon aur wahin tum sapne dekhne waali ek ambitious ladki jo kabhi haar nahi maanti , jisne kabhi peeche hanta nahi seekha, jo kabhi bhi dil se nahi dimaag se sochti hai. Jo..

He was cut by her.

Naina- Dimaag se sochti toh tumse kabhi pyaar nahi kiya hota Sameer Maheshwari .

He looked at her moving her hands away from him. She looked furious

Naina- Tum.. The Sameer Maheshwari. Apne Nanu ke iklaute waaris , Itne handsome itne charming, Itne popular aur mai Naina Agarwal, middle class family ki ek maamuli ladki. Agar dimaag se socha jaaye to mera aur tumhara koi match hi nahi tha. Par maine dimaag ki nahi dil ki suni. Kyunki tumse mera dil juda tha.  Jo ladki apne ghar pe kabhi jhoot nahi bolti thi usne tumhare liye jhut bolna shuru kiya, dimaag se sochti to shayad woh nahi karti. Apne gharwaalo ki nazaro se bachkar, chhup chhupke raat bhar jaagke tumhare liye sweater na banati, kyunki dimaag se socha hota to pakde jaane ka dar pyaar pe haawi ho jaata.  Jis Naina Agarwal ke liye aadha aadha number bhi important hua karta tha woh fail ho gayi, agar dimaag se sochti to kabhi aisa nahi hota. Jo Naina apne ghar se nikalte hue 10 baar sochti thi woh agar dimaag se sochti to shayad kabhi tumhari bike pe na baithi hoti. Dimaag se sochti to shayad tumhare ghar muh uthake na chali aati tumhe manane.  Jis Naina Agarwal ne tumse bepanah pyaar kiya usne tumhe isliye chhod diya taaki woh tumhe tutne se bacha paaye, dimaag lagaya hota to humare pyaar me aur Arjun bhaiya aur Shefali ke pyaar me farq samajh paati.  Dimaag se socha hota to aaj ye padhaaku Naina exams se 4 din pehle baithke kitaabe rat rahi hoti, tumhari yaad me aansu na baha rahi hoti  .. Aur tum kehte ho mai sirf dimaag se sochti hoon.

He looks on her. Yes, her every decision related to them was always taken by her heart.

Naina- Ye mat samajhna mai tumhe apne pyaar ka hisaab de rahi hoon Sameer Maheshwari, Mai sirf tumhe yaad dila rahi hoo ki pyaar maine bhi kiya hai tumse , pure dil se.

Sameer has no words to say. Yes she was right, what if she was practical in all the other decisions in life, she was equally in love with him and love always comes from heart. Their hearts were connected and this was the only truth in their lives.

She was quiet now and so was he. The difference was, she was tired of giving explanation and he wasn't left with any.

She stood up and was about to go when he held her wrist and pulled her back. She sat there looking away. He held her chin and made her look into his eyes.

Sameer- Shayad ek baat hum dono ko samajhne ki zarurat hai Naina. Ki hum jaise bhi hai, akele hum adhure hain aur ek saath pure. Tum mujhe aur mai tumhe pura karte hain. Waise to Meri Naina best hai par shayad kucch kamiyaan hum dono me hongi par hum ek dusre ki us kami ko pura karte hain. Shayad mujhe ye samajhne me waqt lag gaya par ab mai samajh gaya hoon.

She suddenly started to punch his chest. And he yelled.

Sameer Aaahhh Naina.. Ab kya hua?

Naina- Mujhse baat kyun nahi kar rahe the?

Sameer Waah to madam jaake mere dushman ko galey lagayein aur mai naraaz bhi nahi ho sakta?

She punched him again.

Naina- Maine lagaya tha use galey? Ya usne zabardasti lagaya tha?

Sameer ab jisne bhi lagaya ho. Mera gussa to usipe niklega na jisse mai sabbbseyyy zyada pyaar karta hoon..

Naina Aaahaahaa Pyaar karta hoon. Dekh liya tumhara pyaar maine. Mere bare me socha? Mujhe kaisa laga hoga uski us harkat ke baad? Jisne aaj tak tumhe jisse woh sabse zyada pyaar karti hai, use gale nahi lagaya woh us gair ko kaise laga legi?

Sameer smiled ..

Sameer- to ab laga lo.. Mai to taras gaya hoon, pata nahi meri Naina mujhe ye haq kab degi?

She stared at him and an unknown feeling overpowered her emotions. She went ahead and kept her head on his chest and held him tight.

He was shocked. He did not react.

Naina- Ye haq sirf aur sirf tumhara hai Sameer Maheshwari. Ye yaad rakhna ki Naina Agarwal sapne me bhi ye haq kisi aur ko nahi de sakti.

He held her tighter and said

Sameer Aur mai dene bhi nai dunga.

They were sitting there in each other's arms for a while when he spoke

Sameer- Nainaaa..

Naina- Hmmm

Sameer Woh DD waala offer kyun nahi liya?

She moved away.

Naina- Preeti ki bacchi.. Sab ugal diya na.

Sameer- Matlab ye baat tum mujhse chhupana chaahti thi.

Naina- nahi Sameer. Mujhe pata tha, tum kehte mujhe ye offer accept karna chahiye par mai aisi koi bhi cheez nahi karna chaahti jo mujhe tumse dur kare. Ek play ne mujhse tumpe haath uthwa diya aur dusre play ne tumhe mujhse dur kar diya. Isliye ye acting to na baba na..

Sameer- kya keh rahi ho Naina? Hum kabhi ek dusre se dur nahi honge. Aisa offer sabko nahi milta aur baar baar to bilkul nahi milta aur tum kaisi baat kar rahi ho?

Naina- Apne dil ki sun rahi hoon Mr. Maheshwari.. Aur waise bhi mera Sameer chaahta hai ki mai likhna kabhi na chhodun to mai to writer banne ka soch rahi hoon.

Sameer pulled her back into his arms and she snuggled into him. He kept his chin on her head and said

Sameer- Par promise karo ki ye offer agar tumhare career ke liye accha hua to tum give up nahi karogi.

Naina looked up into his eyes and said

Naina- Isiliye to kehti hoon. Hum ek dusre ke liye bane hain..

Sameer Haan Perfect For Each Other..  I love You Naina..

Naina- I love you too mere buddhu..

Please do share your reviews .. ðŸ¤—

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aman.bindra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written!! The emotions are so well described! Hopefully they show something similar on the show! 
Richa0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sakshi,
Thank you, atleast in your OS ...Naina slapped kartik.
I was waiting for this.
And it is beautifully written. The emotions are so intense.
I can actually see the whole scene playing in my mind.

Well done
Love 
Ruchi
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was really beautiful
its so very true that its samaina as one
not two individuals sameer and naina
karthik got a slap
well great work
the emotions