Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
10 minutes into the show and it's fun!
Man, Karan is such a gossip...Pura ka Pura encyclopedia hai. Wasn't Ajay dating karisma at that time?
Social anxiety is not equivalent to lazyness, kajol!
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what I took from today's episode is that KJO is a good soul, and quite honest also, I like that, there is a reason he is what he is, he may have his issues, but his heart is in the right place!
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True that! I felt Kjo values these few relations he has, like the ones he has with Kajol and she is one of his oldest friends too, since they were 15-16. His apology to her was beautiful..
And her  'I don't want him to be his friend, you're my friend' πŸ˜†

Him wanting to fix something like that should be appreciated! 
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I find it quite enjoyable. Ajay's little witty jokes and Kajol screaming ang insulting him in her own funny way πŸ˜†
He forgot the year they got married also and Kajol just scolded him after that πŸ˜†

In the end, Ajay calling Kajol only and she answering "Hi Karan, it's me" and then Karan's reply saying they are isolated ones and call up nobody and nobody calls them...I just burst out laughing πŸ€£
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know people call her loud, obnoxious etc but Kajol came across as really endearing in the episode. Am convinced Ajay lucked out with her given her level of commitment and dedication to the marriage πŸ˜†
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
cajole just makes you smile
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

I disagree, story of ajay's philandering ways was obvious in this episode!

I would like you to please elaborate. Did I miss something?
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked kajol today, she seemed so at ease sharing space with her favourite people.
I liked that kajol doesn't spend money on things that don't give her any return-even it is gucci , she wants to know if it has a front and back pocketπŸ˜†, a practical thing to ask, I must say.
Ajay called kajol and she answered and said that required phrase and Karan was gobsmacked that these people don't have anyone else to callπŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Haha it was truly hilarious episode especially Karan's apology, Ajay's silent side and Kajol's over the top behavior was talk of the episode. 🀣
Especially when Ajay answered Karan about Kajol playing mom to Varun etc., And then she called Ajay, as Kutta Kamina 🀣 and went on to say Chappal...ma...but Karan stopped her from abusing. 🀣 Overall hilarious episode... I think both adjust with each other to work on their marriage as she also said it's the work in the process. 
Liked when Kajol stated Rani as her family and chose Kareena, says that her equation with Rani is ok.

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kajol is still the same.
Love her :)