jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Jazbaat... Emotions...

Mauli brought her best friend Nandini home as she was tortured by her husband Rajdeep.Slowly Mauli's husband Kunal and Nandini started having feelings for each other.Feeling guilty Nandini decided to leave the city.She went to the railway station.Kunal came to know this and rushed to the railway station.He found Nandini at the railway station and called her:Nandini!
She turned back.Seeing him she shivered as she did'nt want to see his face.After having feelings for him she was feeling difficult to look at his face.
Kunal:Nandini!
Nandini:Please don't stop me Kunal.I need to go.
Kunal:I won't stop you.I also feel that you took the right decision.

Kunal said in his mind: Before something wrong happens you should leave.It's better that Nandini leaves to stop wrong things from taking place.
Nandini was surprised to hear what Kunal said.
Kunal:I just want to know why you want to leave.
Nandini did not have the guts to openly say that she is leaving to put an end to her wrong feelings for Kunal.She looked at his eyes tearfully.He looked at her carefully.He felt sad.
Kunal:Now I understand why you are ignoring me and leaving.I could see your emotions and feelings for me in your eyes.
Nandini was shocked.She felt more guilty to face him.

Kunal:I too had the same feelings for you.
Nandini was shocked.
Kunal:I was struggling between emotions and was trying my level best to fight against my wrong feelings.
Nandini:I also felt suffocated in my emotions.I was confused.But then I realized that my love and friendship for Mauli is more important than my emotions and wrong feelings for you.Mauli did everything for me.I can't lose her because of my sinful ..wrong jazbaat.I can't even think of cheating Mauli.That's why I am leaving.
Kunal smiled:When I was jammed between my jazbaat and Mauli I realized that my world is Mauli and my true love is Mauli.No one can love me like Mauli loves me.I can lose anything,but not my Mauli.I don't want to cheat Mauli.That's why I ignored you and support you for leaving.

Nandini:I feel nice to know that we both love Mauli equally and can't see her in pain.
Kunal:Yes,her tears hurt both of us.We should never hurt her and so so we should bury our wrong emotions.
Nandini:Yes.I feel relieved to have an open conversation with you about my wrong jazbaat.I feel peace of mind.
Kunal:Me too.
Nandini:Bye Kunal.
Kunal:Bye..All the best for your future.
Nandini:Thank you.
She went inside the train waving hands at him.

Mauli was upset about Nandini going away from her all of a sudden without informing her.
She scolded Nandini on the phone.
Mauli:How could you just go away without informing me Nandu?
Nandini:Because I knew that you won't let me go.

Mauli became upset:Why do you want to leave me Nandu?

Nandini:I am not leaving you Mauli.I am just trying to be independent and strong.I want to start a new life.
Mauli smiled emotionally:You may be right.I pray that this new life will you everything which you want.
Nandini smiled.

Two years passed...

Nandini is shining in the field of cooking and catering.She has become popular as a chef.She fulfilled her wish to do dance shows too.

Mauli:Kunal...get ready fast.It's Nandini's wedding.It's a very important day.We need to be there before time.

Kunal:Yes I am ready.
Kunal was surprised to see Mauli in a grand saree and accessories.
Kunal:Mauli...how come you dressed so grandly?Usually you are very simple.
Mauli:Today is my best friend Nandu's wedding.So I felt like dressing up.Am I looking preety?
Kunal:You are always pretty Mauli.You look beautiful even in the simplest look in my eyes.

She smiled.She embraced romantically.

Nandini married her lover Maan Singh Khurana.
Kunal and Mauli wished them a happy married life.
Mauli:Maan..look after my bestie Nandu.
Maan:I promise that I will give all my love and happiness to Nandini.I will never let her cry.She is my life.
Maan held Nandini closer making her blush.

Kunal:I feel happy that finally you got your true love Nandini.
Nandini:Yes Maan is my love and life.It's because of him that I am in this level.He helped me a lot to mould myself and my career.I told him everything and he accepted me with my flaws.
Kunal said in his mind:Good that we buried our so called jazbaat.Otherwise I would have lost a precious gem like Mauli and Nandini would not have found her true love.
Nandini said in her mind:Sometimes our jazbaat..our emotions can be wrong.We should identify them and end them on time. Otherwise we will lose our life and happiness.Thank God ..I realized my wrong emotions,otherwise I would have lost my soul mate  Maan even before meeting him.
Nandini looked at Maan sharing a romantic eye lock with him.

The End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ek dum perfect...Kash ..it was showed in silsila...as this is wat yeh silsila first promo is about..how Kunal n.nandu suoress their love n move on fr mouli...bt they shown some thing else..which made viewrs hate Kunan...bt u wrote how v want .loved Kunan confrontation scene at railway station felt happie when kunal.said I won't stop u...that nice...they decided to let go their wrong jazbath fr mouli n Kunal agreed mouli is true love..that's too good ...n mouli felt bad as nandu.left bt later she agreed n wished nandu...n mouli in saree...I like her both in sarees n simple looks..she is such a adorable cutie...n shocked n felt super hapie to c man Singh fr nandu ..I just love gurneet n dd pair...most romantic n cute couple I adore...atlast nnadu found her soulmate n he accepted with her last ...simple cute perfect stry
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
kash silsila could follow this..
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks a lot.I read that the story which they planned before was different .it it was about their struggle with emotions.if you remember for one month they showed how kunan struggles hard to control their feelings.I read that since it wasn't getting them trps to add spice they started ema track all of a sudden.I also read that the script couldn't follow the promo they showed.so based on the promo I wrote this os  which I longed to write since a long time

Originally posted by: honeyrosid-6

Wow ek dum perfect...Kash ..it was showed in silsila...as this is wat yeh silsila first promo is about..how Kunal n.nandu suoress their love n move on fr mouli...bt they shown some thing else..which made viewrs hate Kunan...bt u wrote how v want .loved Kunan confrontation scene at railway station felt happie when kunal.said I won't stop u...that nice...they decided to let go their wrong jazbath fr mouli n Kunal agreed mouli is true love..that's too good ...n mouli felt bad as nandu.left bt later she agreed n wished nandu...n mouli in saree...I like her both in sarees n simple looks..she is such a adorable cutie...n shocked n felt super hapie to c man Singh fr nandu ..I just love gurneet n dd pair...most romantic n cute couple I adore...atlast nnadu found her soulmate n he accepted with her last ...simple cute perfect stry

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Great story.. very well written@ TM

As per Jaya(Radhika)  makers changed the story of Silsila

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is beautiful, how I wish that this is what was showed in Silsila as well!
It's true that "juzbaat aren't wrong but actions certainly are!Edited by anmirza - 5 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on the OS! thanks for the pm! 

beautiful OS! superbly written! 

glad that Kunal and Nandini realised!! Nandini left! it was for the better! 

of cos Mauli will be upset! 

great that Nandini progressed and got married! 

awesome end!  
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Jas .. awesome OS dear..โญ๏ธ
congratz for new story ๐Ÿ‘

loved it โค๏ธ
just found it lil short I mean it could be lil longer ..as I felt so telling it ..
but wish it was in silsila too ..
ya we should not let our emotions overcome ourselves but sometimes its not in hands and ya here its good that Kunal and Nandini both realized and didn't  messed up things ..
and both got their true happiness.
enjoyed reading it..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thanks for pm dear.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pics.
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb OS Jasmine๐Ÿ‘!!!
Nandini left Kunal n Mauli as she realised her emotions r wrong... Kunal too felt that...
Kunal n Nandini's love towards Mauli...
Nandini's success in life... She became a best chef... N married to Maan who cares her more than himself... Right decision by KuNan made good phase in their life... Loved it to the core dear... Eagerly waiting for next part... Thanks for the PM...
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful OS 

Nandini had realized and she needed to progress in life 
she too got married