Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: tina59

How is he a "poor guy"

took a loan of % Cr which is a huge amount.

did not repay it , imagine the plight of the person who loaned him the 5 Cr 

and just 3 months jail.

what about any attempt to recover the money by selling off their assets. 

How did he even get 5 cr loan, I thought he has to mortgage something to get a loan

no sympathy for a person who commits a crime

Exactly. I really like Rajpal Yadav but he didnt repay someone's money so he should face the music. But like I had asked how is three months jail term going to help?
They should've asked him how he was going to repay the money.

Edited by nigahen - 5 years ago
flipfl0p thumbnail
When the lender went to the borrower, his aata pata laapata. Now chacki peasing. True to Rajpal Pal Yadav's character in movies. Hasi bhi aa tee hei. Feel sorry too.
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nigahen

Subrata Roy never took a single loan from any bank. Dont mention examples which you dont understand.

Rajpal Yadav took money from an investor and not a bank and Subrata Roy also did not pay his investors. Why are you being so rude for a person you don't even know personally and he doesn't know you too?
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This just proves Paisa sab kuch hai. Criminals are romaing free while Rajpal is going to jail. Waah Re Duniya.
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Rajpal Yadav took money from an investor and not a bank and Subrata Roy also did not pay his investors. Why are you being so rude for a person you don't even know personally and he doesn't know you too?

I'm not being rude. Sorry if you felt I was. But from above in bold)... Subrata Roy did not take any loan for his business. SEBI made some rules which made his business plan illegal. Otherwise even his investors did not have a problem. But whatever.