Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BiraSaysWhaddup

But Bhai's driver did it. Sacchi

Yep, and the blackbuck commited suicide. I completely believe it.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He had hit the jackpot in Bollywood, a few yrs ago. He was there in every film. I think thats when he got this loan and then he kinda faded away n stopped getting work. Sad!
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Found this on wiki:
The film was originally set to release in October 2012, but its release was stayed by Delhi High Court after a local businessman MG Agarwal filed a cheating case against Rajpal Yadav. Agarwal alleged that Yadav had taken Rs. 5 crore as loan from him for the film and signed agreement with Agarwal owned Murli Projects for the music and overall production of the movie. He alleged that Yadav went ahead and independently released the music and all the cheques Yadav gave to Agarwal bounced.[7] The film was finally released on 2 November 2012.

crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

He had hit the jackpot in Bollywood, a few yrs ago. He was there in every film. I think thats when he got this loan and then he kinda faded away n stopped getting work. Sad!

jackpot? Side actors and production guys hardly earns any substantial money. They are pain in thousands.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: crispsy

jackpot? Side actors and production guys hardly earns any substantial money. They are pain in thousands.

By jackpot I meant fame. Not money.
He had become very famous! All those Priyadarshan films then Waqt with Amitabh.
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
A guy from the industry which literally mints crores and crores of rupees per minute, gets jailed for a paltry 5 crores?!? ðŸ˜• Edited by cricketfan1 - 5 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How is he a "poor guy"
took a loan of % Cr which is a huge amount.

did not repay it , imagine the plight of the person who loaned him the 5 Cr 

and just 3 months jail.

what about any attempt to recover the money by selling off their assets. 

How did he even get 5 cr loan, I thought he has to mortgage something to get a loan

no sympathy for a person who commits a crime
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^Loans are not always given on basis of collateral and hence we have debtors like Vijay Mallya and Subrata Roy who take loans for businesses and when the business fails, they owe millions to banks and investors. Same goes with Film industry as well wherein they take loans and sign an agreement.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
WTH??...ye bade bade log help kyon nahi kar rahe hai...damn you BW...badi badi baatein ...vada paav khaate...5 cr is not a big amount..for BW..
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

^Loans are not always given on basis of collateral and hence we have debtors like Vijay Mallya and Subrata Roy who take loans for businesses and when the business fails, they owe millions to banks and investors. Same goes with Film industry as well wherein they take loans and sign an agreement.

Subrata Roy never took a single loan from any bank. Dont mention examples which you dont understand.