Samaina OS- Holding back

shravyarao thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanku thanku Shv...for listening to my demands...We r perched souls n u kno how Cvs r sadistic..thy like to tke us high n drop like a  hot potato on the hard ground😆...Thanks for fulfilling mny of oyr wishes...!!

I luved it how Naina is so persistant...not on motorbike ...so wat...but in the empty classroom😆 i always luv it wen Naina corners Sam ...in the show wen she does in the cricket camp ...We saw how Sam got flustered...i.cud very well imagine him here rite now goin bonkers in ur story...N Wen Naina does it...she has her own way to lure n tempt him...😆 The way she cries..rubs off her shoulder showing the disgust to him was heartening...i so wish it had happened in the show or never the late...it can xactly happen jus like ur stry...Naina neds to vent out ..make Sam see how she felt it!! ...Here Sam melting seeing her state was a beautiful touch cos we know he can be rude, arrogant or even batameez but cnt c tears in her eyes nor her cries!!
Hugging was beautiful...Tis is one thing we all are desperately waiting n.i hope its xactly done the way u described...N kisses...mmm😳😳...Those were sizzling ...Jus like shes yearned to hold him close n feel him...those kisses were the solace to his burning ache...the raging emotions in him needed a calming down...I felt it was an emotional closure cos they both needed it very much to release the hurt ...the pent up frustrations for holding so long...it was indeed hot makeup...Passionate yet emotional...!!

Edited by mehraan - 5 years ago
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful story. I hope to have something similar to this in show also. Only that can bring the trust in Sameer and drive away all his insecurities. Only a hug and kiss from Sameer can take out all bad memories and feelings of Karthik's hug from Naina.
Can't wait for next week's episodes.
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally loved it
I hope something like this happens in the show as well
atleast the hug part
because them kissing each other is a dream which can be fulfilled only in our imaginations
samspriyanka09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shravyarao

Post cannot be quoted.

Hi Shravya,

beautifully written,, ya needed many such os after yesterdays depressing episode. Somehow not able to relate to both the characters but will still still watch the episode...

Mesmita thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much shravya u gave us what we wanted in upcoming episode. Though I know CVs are not going to give this to us, m happy atleast u heard what our heart urged for. Thanks once again it was a lovely OS. 
silentredr89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey,
A lovely os it was.

I loved how you described naina's feelings. This was missing out in the episodes. Cvs should have devoted atleast 5 minutes to show how naina is feeling about that incident.
I agree that she is concerned about sameer first but still a girl goes through many emotions when forcefully touched. They shouldn't have shown her all normal after that. 

But whatever it is. Thanks for giving an insight into naina's thoughts. ❤️
The hug part was the best because i am still hoping for the track to finish with this.
The kiss although not at all expected but we can enjoy it in writings at least. 😛

Overall well done👍🏼

Thanks for the pm😃
Edited by tanya119 - 5 years ago
meinfrau14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful os ! after the sad episode this made me so happy ! please write some more !!
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Glad to see people making something positive out of the current track.. And OS mil jaye phir to kya kehne😃
Light hearted n sweet OS
It's sad how no one is thinking about the unwanted touch Naina had to bear.. Everyone just has their own set of complaints

Hopefully Sameer will calm down soon (but not for Kartik tho😡) and understand Naina's situation too
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome...
I simply loved the way you brought out the whole thing...
Loved it