Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: DeisyM

Why people always mix individual personalities I don't understand! What Sree done is utterly wrong and somewhere Deepika at least tried to stop him. But why can't anything one can say to KV for that. KV ko kuch nahi bol sakte Kya?  😕

We know Sree uses bad language. But KV being a good person (!) Why don't he stop them and say Surbhi is right? He himself admitted in ED that Surbhi is right by provoking Sree. 

When Romil was happy club member, he at least said to Surbhi to stop. But KV the mahan admi is sitting and watching all drama. He thinks Deepika has lost it.  He came out as a sore loooser who lost his plot long time ago. 

Kv is defo spine less n I admit it
Edited by Phenomenal_One - 5 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: peeyara

if he hv so much mental issues, he shldnt hv come here!
His wife is apparently big fan of BB so I am sure she knows how mental strength is tested here! If he had issues, he shant hv come!
I feel his reason to come to BB is to clear his image and gain public sympathy thats it!

He has come to downgrade his image further. We would have been cheering for him, If his image would have been improving. 😆 
Mulann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

Kv is dedo spine less n I admit it

That's the point yaar. I used to like him. But he completely lost it by supporting Surbhi. He saying eit ka jawab patthar se diya hai Surbhi ne. 

He is unable to differentiate the thin line between playing fair and playing with opinion. Ormax pe bhi 5 pe agaya. 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Deisy
Seems like constant jibes app dekh nh rahy make him so despo lol
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: peeyara

This sudden hatred for KV is so amazing!

What have he done to deserve it, I am yet to understand!
Him unintentionally playing wid bra was made into an obscene stuff, his wife n daughters were dragged into it and ppl on this same forum ripped him apart. His fans accepted he was faulty but that it was harmless fun!
On the other side, Sree n Dipika are being defended by bringing in some twisted logic!
What sree said was wrong n he insulted surbhi! Any woman even if she is crass n psycho doesnt deserved to be called that
And Dipika fans need to understand that ppl are blaming her for the jail convo! She is same woman who told few days ago she wud break face if words "chal chalan" were used even if it was unintentional IS DEFENDING N DISCUSSING WID SREE THAT YEAH bro! I GET IT! IT WAS UNINTENSTIONAL
THIS IS PLAIN HYOCRISY!
Sree and Dipika are bhai-behen! Even after this equation, ppl here understands that nothing Dipika wud say/do will stop sree. Sree simply wont listen!
So my question is how on earth u ppl are questioning that KV SHLD HV STOPPED SURBHI!
KV aint her friend also! Both are together just like contestant. Their equation is not as strong as SreePika! And sree n surbhi are SAME!

when sree wont listen his precious little sister, how on earth u think surbhi will obey her friend of convenience

Loved it u wrote everything I wanted to 👏
Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Well KV is a spineless contestant no doubt in that .
The fact is - bcoz of wkw and unnecessary footage to Surbhi plus the cow ,have made everyone believe that she is playing the best 
That is why under the illusion kV and Rohit uske sevak ban Gye h .
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostloveforever

Everything has a background, have u watched EB titled "Chamcha kisko bola jasleen"? Surabhi is continuously calling out "Chu ...Chu.,..Chu..." , its just before the bathroom comment regarding 11pm girl. I hear such sound in acts wherein a sex worker is calling out her client, my question is what if such acts remind oneself of such woman? Should we keep quite or say sorry please but you sound like X,Y,Z doing such acts.

Are you serious   🤔
...sounds in acts wherein a sex worker calling a client...

So Shree has right to call Surbhi sex worker.

Are you out of your mind? Just because it sounds in acts.

I am not a fan of anyone. I know Surbhi is more wrong in this fight. But You can't justify what Shree said was ok.
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
happy club jab Surbhi Ko Kah rah ta go aur karo defence bi karate te use sab sahi ta tab ab sab galat hai ?
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
^ n ppl have problems for saiyan bhaiya lol @sagarEdited by Phenomenal_One - 5 years ago
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeisyM

Why people always mix individual personalities I don't understand! What Sree done is utterly wrong and somewhere Deepika at least tried to stop him. But why can't anything one can say to KV for that. KV ko kuch nahi bol sakte Kya?  😕

We know Sree uses bad language. But KV being a good person (!) Why don't he stop them and say Surbhi is right? He himself admitted in ED that Surbhi is right by provoking Sree. 

When Romil was happy club member, he at least said to Surbhi to stop. But KV the mahan admi is sitting and watching all drama. He thinks Deepika has lost it.  He came out as a sore loooser who lost his plot long time ago. 

when KV n Sree were thick as brothers that tym also KV never stopped Sree but supported him. And now even tho he aint thick wid Surbhi, he is doing same!
Which proves he is non-confrontational types! Wont interfere in any brawl! Only tym he got worked up was when Sree dragged his family otherwise he rarely snaps thats it!
I guess now its clear!
Romil n Surbhi were very thick and they have said things on each other face that u r wrong n all! That comfort level n strong bonding was the reason! Romil did whatever he can to stop surbhi and surbhi actually used to listen n obey him
She dont share sane bond with KV where KV will say her anything n she will obey! All KV can do is advice her like he used to advice sree and he is doing that
He is SAME as he was in beginning!