Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Surbhi said what Sree had done, actual events but sree is alleging something very dirty. Agreed Surbhi was hyper, abusive, very wrong.
Would sree have tolerated if Surbhi said the male equivalent of what Sree said?

Had Sree not said this, he was getting great support. I was appreciating him yesterday till members shared this

that appu cham handling her for the first time very cool

but 1 cmnt ruined everything πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
seems like KV baap ki aukat goes under the carpet 
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: peeyara

This sudden hatred for KV is so amazing!

What have he done to deserve it, I am yet to understand!
Him unintentionally playing wid bra was made into an obscene stuff, his wife n daughters were dragged into it and ppl on this same forum ripped him apart. His fans accepted he was faulty but that it was harmless fun!
On the other side, Sree n Dipika are being defended by bringing in some twisted logic!
What sree said was wrong n he insulted surbhi! Any woman even if she is crass n psycho doesnt deserved to be called that
And Dipika fans need to understand that ppl are blaming her for the jail convo! She is same woman who told few days ago she wud break face if words "chal chalan" were used even if it was unintentional IS DEFENDING N DISCUSSING WID SREE THAT YEAH bro! I GET IT! IT WAS UNINTENSTIONAL
THIS IS PLAIN HYOCRISY!
Sree and Dipika are bhai-behen! Even after this equation, ppl here understands that nothing Dipika wud say/do will stop sree. Sree simply wont listen!
So my question is how on earth u ppl are questioning that KV SHLD HV STOPPED SURBHI!
KV aint her friend also! Both are together just like contestant. Their equation is not as strong as SreePika! And sree n surbhi are SAME!

when sree wont listen his precious little sister, how on earth u think surbhi will obey her friend of convenience

ICAM. For KV to be referred to as disgusting, despite having spouted and done zilch of what Sreesanth has done all season - I can't even. Hadh hoti hain free pass ki. And Dipika - lol usko critcise karo, toh you get maybe two sensible posts in her defense - the rest? Deepika hi jeetegi tum kuch bhi karlo - erm, jeete - mujhe kya? πŸ€” Or - Dipika is so important ke people can't stop talking about her - erm...phir toh KV, Surbhi, Deepak - sab bade important hain dusron ke liye. Or - we're trying to divert the issue - erm, from what exactly? And my favourite - I'm apparently jealous of Dipika - and, this is even better - I'm jealous of her bond with her lovely bhaiyya. Yeah, ok.

Sree is AT LEAST as trash as Surbhi is - certainly no better - and yet - people will happily belittle KV for being friendly with Surbhi, but Dipika's bond with Bhai is the best thing since hot chocolate - and how dare we criticise her for it. Baffling.
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

Are you surprised? Kaun KV - and kaun uska baap - Sreesanth ke aage sab tucche praani hain yaar - and Sreesanth yeh saari pyaari baatein nahi karega toh season khatham nahi ho jayega? After all, yeh season bhai-behen hi toh chalate hain.Edited by SP2684 - 5 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

that appu cham handling her for the first time very cool

but 1 cmnt ruined everything πŸ˜†

Exactly, he was handling it very well in kitchen but what happened to him in bathroom area? He was blabbering abuses,   that too in front of witness other than Dipika.πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Are you surprised? Kaun KV - and kaun uska baap - Sreesanth ke aage sab tucche praani hain yaar - and Sreesanth yeh saari plastic baatein nahi karega toh season khatham nahi ho jayega? After all, yeh season bhai-behen hi toh chalate hain.

sreesanth sar phor liya ha bathrrom ma

let c biggboss gonna warn him or not

biggboss give warning to sristy for self harming 

ya bus sab shiv ke lye the πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Phenomenal_One - 5 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Sree Ko counseling milegi aur bed rest😳 & care too.
HMs would be scolded for instigating him. 
Jaitreya23 thumbnail

Itni gandi aur Giri hui baato ke aage yeh bahut chota mudda nahi hai?
Delete_my_id thumbnail

sreesanth sar phor liya ha bathrrom ma

let c biggboss gonna warn him or not

biggboss give warning to sristy for self harming 

ya bus sab shiv ke lye the  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Warning for something which they are already aware of, he is not in sound mental health for this show, they know it from day 1, the reason you see so much of soft talk.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Itni gandi aur Giri hui baato ke aage yeh bahut chota mudda nahi hai?

kisi ka baap chota mudda kaise hugaya πŸ˜†
seems like KV ke baap ke aukat he nahi ha