Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Unresed on pgno2
IF these days doubts a lot about my human originπŸ˜†
Edited by Zephyr_57 - 5 years ago
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
ExoticDisaster thumbnail
I am out of word!!! These are just amazing!!!❀️
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

Unresed on pgno2

IF these days doubts a lot about my human origin πŸ˜†

IF has the misunderstadning nowadays that robots have taken over it. πŸ˜† It gives that annoying robot tests to everyone every time. πŸ˜³
I have started feeling like a robot. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

Sautan don't kid me!!!  Trigonometric problems are the easiest 

Reswa

============

Unres!!!!!

Yeah you heard me I'm unressingπŸ˜†
I didn't unres before because I didn't want to comment from mobile turns out I'm commenting from mobile πŸ₯±πŸ˜† So I won't be able to give links or add photos 

I comment and update from mobile all the time. I have no such problems. πŸ˜† problems are probably for ios versions. πŸ˜†

Okay anyways sautan I'm so proud of you and I wasn't kidding the day I said you'll outshine me😲 you did that so well with the 3D and softness. ..  What do you do for that blur? ? β­οΈ

Aww thats so sweet of you. πŸ˜³ I use the blur effect for the blur. πŸ€“ πŸ˜† I decrease the opacity and put it to minimum that way you just have some blurry and misty look. 

3D effect Jo Mujhe abhi abhi Malum pada you've mastered that,

Mastered it? πŸ₯± that would be pushing it too far but yeah I kinda try. πŸ˜†

that monochromatic colouring looks so pretty. ... 

Thanks πŸ˜³

Your ShaJa obsession still

Yes it does. Still somewhere my fan heart beats for ShaJa. Thou its toned down. πŸ˜†

persistsπŸ˜† Sonarika looks good but a bit OTT, 
Which Sonarika one?πŸ˜• I have not made a single thing on her. πŸ˜†

what happened to Tera FF BTW? 
Konsa wala FF. I have too many FFs. πŸ˜† incomplete useless ones. πŸ˜†

Though I didn't really like BW newcomers Sara seems so obsessed with punchnama baby it's irritating me πŸ₯± 
I like her and I find her obsession cute but fake af. πŸ˜†

and Jhanvi did decent job nothing cool But Ishan took her thunder! 
Exactly! Dhadak is all about Ishaan for me. I liked the movie the first time cause of him but rewatching the movie made me realise I equally like Janhvi. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Zero SRK was no hero to watch either...  Katrina did well😳... 
Didn't watch zero. Nobody was ready to watch it with me. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

But Sara looks like she's got more to serve than the other, let's see😳

BTW both dhadak and kedarnath icons look stunning ! The PSDs⭐️
Thank you. πŸ˜³ and i didn't use a psd. πŸ˜† 

Did looks good and so does that firangi show something ask... The sig's nice,  that icon,  you did well in merging on that compact space! 

Thank you. πŸ˜³

Pooja looks good and Mahira<3 looks beautiful πŸ˜³ We'll done with 3D again! 

Other siggy are boggling too⭐️ I loved them,  chal jaldi Dukan khol😎

Dukaan khula hi hai. Shayad. πŸ˜†

That blur, 3D, selective coloring and monochromatic colouring was so well done! 

Update is litπŸ€—

Sukhriya ji. πŸ˜³

Congratulations on your gallery πŸ˜³

Thanks. πŸ€—

I still think trigonometry is easy! πŸ˜† Just twerk with the formula and get them where you want them πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Yeah get them where I want. πŸ˜³ the question will ask to bring them to juhu i will send them to chennai. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and the teacher will give me want he wants. Zero. πŸ˜† but my maths days are long behind me so it doesn't matter anymore. πŸ˜† 

Abhi you undress soon😑
Undress? πŸ₯± aree behna main waise type ki ladki nahi hu. Kahi bhi undress nahi karti main. πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Sonatia

Yes I am still interested send me the textless version walaa link :)

So you replied that means the update is coming  πŸ˜‰ you better be updating soon😳

Yup I have the textless version. Will pm you soon. πŸ˜³
Yes I am planning to update. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ShirishaTeddy

I am out of word!!! These are just amazing!!! ❀️

Thank you. πŸ˜³

Aala re aala, Sam aala. 
(Ranveer Singh feelings  πŸ˜†) 
So I was just going through my gallery wondering if I should update or not when a thought hit me. I am so bad at updating my gallery or even my stories as a matter of fact. I fear I have commitment issues. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Hence as a part of my new year resolution I thought about overcoming my laziness and throw old habits out of the window by being frequent in updating both my gallery and my stories. Hopefully I stick by this cause lets admit it, we all make resolutions just to break them. Resolutions makes me remember, 
A happy new year everyone! 

Sara + Jahnvi 

So I admit having a girl crush on Sara. πŸ˜† Loved her IVs and she was great in both of her movies. I have never found any actress as good as her. And rewatching Dhadak for I have no idea how many times, I realised I really like Janhvi too. And I find her very brave to just be able to stand there and smile after all that happened. 

Mohe Rang Do laal 

Bepannaah 

Gifts 

For secret Santa 

https://i.imgur.com/lsKHyoD.jpg

(This one style is particularly inspired by Pro thou it didn't turned out how I wanted it to be. πŸ˜† ) 

Personal 

For CC 

Coloured Caps

I tried something new, coloring caps. This is my first experiment πŸ˜† would really appreciate honest reviews. πŸ˜† if you are interested in the individual caps or coloring any other caps, pm me. :-) 

Ho gaya. Like and comment karlio agar acha lage toh. πŸ€‘
Kar k dekho achha lagta hai. 

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Woww!!! Amazing update dear! Loved everything! 

this is my fav

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edited.
Hello, my lady! πŸ€— So glad to be here and be able to comment on the good work that you have done. First, I think you're doing really well and with more time and practice, you'll be doing great stuff.

Icons (small & long) - They're all pretty well done. I think I like this https://imgur.com/twA3IQW one the best. The cropping, coloring, BG contrast, all seems to fit in neatly. For the long Jhanvi ones, just a suggestion there, if I may? The next time you work on a style like that, just shift the bottom picture to the extreme left or extreme right keeping the dimensions of both larger and smaller picture in mind. The results are likely to look more appealing then. 

Edits/signatures - I like how there's this certain kind of glow-y smoothness your edits have. These four would have to be the best out of the lot, https://i.imgur.com/lsKHyoD.jpg, https://i.imgur.com/BVT2jGi.jpg, 
https://i.imgur.com/MiXeJvr.png, https://i.imgur.com/sqtFoj7.png they're all blended quite neatly, the color scheme looks good, textures work well. Basically, all elements fit in and compliment each other quite beautifully. 

Overall, good work, Sam! πŸ€— <3 Keep up it and keep it going. Oh and sorry about the V-day contest. I wanted to participate for you but by the time there was a vacancy in your time, some pressing matters came up due to which I had to back out. Hopefully, we'll work together on something some other time. πŸ˜³

Edited by annihilation - 5 years ago