The Bing Shop| Update 9 on page 44

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

"Could I be more lazy?"

So creativity probably jumped out of the window when I was coming up with a name and banner for the gallery.  πŸ€” btw answer to the above question, Yes I can be lazy, a lot lazy than needed. Thats one of the skill I was born with. πŸ˜Ž  One of the best example of my laziness is my poor old gallery, long forgotten and dejected by its own owner. I had one then I forgot to update it *cough cough. No judgements please. β˜’️  Then it got closed down when one fine day I suddenly remembered about it but when I got back it had moved on, basically got closed down, and most of my work out there just got disappeared from the face of Earth thanks to the image uploading sites that deleted them. Talk about the betrayal.  πŸ€“ 

Anyways so this is me, up with a new one though I always thought I would only open one once I got better but guess life doesn't always give lemons especially when you are ready for a lemonade, sometimes it can give you oranges. Did that even make sense? Long story short, I am a shameless being taking your previous time to browse over my crap. 

This gallery is dedicated my one and only love, my mishti doi, my Moumita. The person who was always there, supporting and my "I don't know how to PS but I love to and wouldn't stop making more and more even though I suck". I don't know what she sees in me or my work but if it weren't for her I wouldn't be here. So all the chappals can be directed to her please. πŸ€£ 

TBH, most of you probably stopped reading till this point and are simply scrolling down, trying to figure out if this was worth it. Well if that's the case then you missed my name, you would be like yeah yeah its Sam we know it and all but well its not. My real name is Saminder. πŸ₯± jk it's SamrajyaLaxmiWati. Got you. 

I make

Except for fools? Well non animated stuffs like icons, siggies, tags, picspams everything and anything. Have you ever seen anything so horrifying, you have lost your sleep for nights? Give me some animated stuffs to make I will tell you what I'm talking about. πŸ˜†

Favourites

. ArjunDraupadi . Shaheer Pooja . 
. Siddharth Malhotra β˜ΊοΈ . 
. Friends . Mahabharat 2013 .  Sara Ali + Janhvi 
. Kajal Aggarwal . Mahira Khan Neymar Jr . 

Inspiration 

This make take a while, you may wanna grab some food or tissues, just in case you get emotional. 

Sanskruti : First one to inspire me into making stuffs. Remember we used to pm each other stuff we made when we were so amateur. I am still there btw. πŸ˜†

Aisha Di :  My animation queen. Gosh I used to drool over her tags and gifs so much. We were so close to getting married. We as in me and her PS stuffs. 

Pro : Do I need to say anything more? Her name itself explains it all. Will never be able to make those pretty divine pieces you create. 

Husna : Meri Husn ki dukaan! You work is phenomenal. I don't even try to make something keeping your work as a milestone. Cause well you know? I am going to get lost somewhere in between. 

And then Visha Di's non animated stuffs, Aheli's animated and Appy Di's everything. 

Rules 

I really don't have any so I am just going to copy paste from some other gallery, cool? 

Rule #1 The C Rule : Do not crop, cut, copy, or claim my work as your own. 
Le me : πŸ€£ you wanna crop and copy my work. Seriously man how bad are you? πŸ₯±

Rule #2 Request Rule : If you somewhat gather courage and do request me something then reuqest anything non animated, unless you want to treat your eyes something horrifying than ghosts. πŸ˜ˆ

Rule #3 Do not request me to make something you don't need or don't want to use. I can understand that sometimes your request may not turn out as good as expected but that doesn't mean you Le go of my hard work and the precious time I have contributed rather than simply sleeping, down in drain. πŸ˜³

Rule #4 PM routine : Will pm my buddies from my account and my pm account so delete both of them if you don't want a pm. πŸ˜† Unbuddy me or whatever it is but do not block me. I am the least interested in you or your profile and activities to block me but once you do I have a trouble sending pms out and really sending out pms to 300+ buddies is like difficult than solving a trigonometric problem. 

Will add more when I get time I guess? Forget it, I am never going to edit this post again. πŸ˜†

Copyright 
I do not have any. No kidding. I can spend hours and hours making a siggy but I can not give my bloody sec to add a simple copyright. 

So this it. Chalo zaraa mohabbat barsao mujh pe. πŸ€ͺ
And to summarise the whole post or the whole shop in one single phrase, 
Shit happens. 

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Salim Anarkali 2.0 aka my version  πŸ˜†

ShaJa in Thailand 
Became too ambitious while making the last one and it turned out become crap.  πŸ˜³

Hubby β˜ΊοΈ

Bepannaah + Kasauti Zindagi Kay 

RadhaKrishna 

Siyah Beyaz Ask 

Like every other Turkish drama, I started it, got hooked for days, lost my sleep and then couldn't follow it. πŸ€“

Kedarnath + Dhadak 

Pooja Sharma 

Mahira Khan 

Her interviews are so animated and full of life. And thanks to this one, I am ready to leave everything and go and become an actress. πŸ€£

Like, comment kardio jaane se phele. RES Kar k bhul ne walo jaakar apne bhais chadao. πŸ€‘

Kar k dekho accha lagta hai. . 

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail
RES RES RES!!!!! 
*me excited as a kid* !!!!!
πŸ€ͺ

UNRES! πŸ˜†

Oye I res-ed this spot last year... first to res and last to unres lol! I need an award for that lol! πŸ€£

Sam before anything else, wishing you a very happy new year filled with love and happiness and may all your wishes come true! πŸ€—

Girl congrats on your 1st creations gallery and thank you Moumita for pushing our amazing soul to open a gallery.πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
Oh girl! Look at how fabulicious your creations are! Your style is so different yet simply exquisite and eye catchy! Like everything is so stunning! and oh your blendings and colourings too are just love! 

I will sound kinda biased love the Adiya icons a lot and *coughs coughs* A LOT! πŸ˜³
I might attack your gallery once you are open for requests lol! πŸ˜†

Oh gosh this is such incredible! πŸ˜³
PLEASE UPDATE SOOON LIKE REALLY SOON OK! πŸ˜³

hugs πŸ€—

Maria
Edited by DreamyButterfly - 5 years ago
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
congrats on ur new gallery and keep the great work going sam!
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Samrajya di congo shongo😳
Sare bohot achche hay...aap bare talented ho jiπŸ˜†
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful creations.
Loved all especially bepannah, kedarnath ones
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8