If she wont make it in next 6 months, We will replace Dayaben ... NEWS

Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://www.bhaskar.com/bollywood/tv/news/disha-vakani-dayaben-may-replaced-within-6-month-producer-indicated-01343361.html
News on 28th November

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Do it already. Another six months is way too much time. THis current track is getting on my nerves. How can employees give an ad to sell his shop ? Who will just buy a shop because the employees gave an ad ? No one wanted to talk to the owner. Total crap!
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Do it already. Another six months is way too much time. THis current track is getting on my nerves. How can employees give an ad to sell his shop ? Who will just buy a shop because the employees gave an ad ? No one wanted to talk to the owner. Total crap!

@Bold, Not so bad for me. It's quite good if you take it as a comedy show & are willing to suspend your disbelief with only one point. But the problem is, they stretch one track too much so till it no longer remains funny anymore. That's what irritates me. Same is happening with this track. They spent two episodes in flashback totally. Otherwise the story on the concept level is quite all right for me.

@Topic, Really they should replace her asap now if she doesn't want to come. It's looking totally weird that no one is even mentioning her & Sundar calling Jetha to ask about the news of his shop but his wife doesn't care at all.  
Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They are just passing time with unnecessary and unfunny tracks and stretching them as long till it becomes unbearable...
This year was total time waste ...They stretched all topics like almost a month and more..remember..

1. Iyer- Jethalal Holi track for month..
2. Pinku's parent track for almost 2 months.
3. Dulhan Bhutani track for a month almost.
4. Tappu SEna scooter track for almost 2 months..

and what not...

Very boring year..they should not wait for her now...bring new Daya in new year already...
why 6 more months ???😡
Edited by Ketakee - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
No daya for another six months.Why can't they replace daya now?
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Six months too long replace her as soon as possible 
No house wife stays in her mayka for so long

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
6 months is too long and she might not even be back. Get a replacement actress in now and you can always change back in 6 months time or when ever she wants to comeback. 
sagarpatil786 thumbnail
Please don't replace Disha Vakani as she is the best character in TMKOC.
She has been the reason I never missed a single episode of TMKOC.