Zain is back.... with a replacement

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
So himanshu malhotra, who was reported to be entering the show to be paired opposite meher is actually going to be playing the new zain as avinash mishra's replacement. Hmmm, didn't expect that. Nice replacement! Apparently zain's character will be somewhat like ranbir kapoor from rock star as himanshu said. What about zain's limp? Is that magically disappeared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP99i8GJQvM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
If you ask me, the show pays least attention to any other character or their story other than Mariam. The new Zain is there just for filling up the pre-leap gaps, i.e. Maher. Though Maher appears more graceful and spicy than anyone in the show... I doubt this character will ever be given justified track. 🤔 Anyways looking forward to some freshness and a little less baised attitude in the show. Hopefully the new pairing will have something interesting and NEW to offer unlike Fariam.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Bringing Himanshoo is good but now lets compare the acting calibre of Himanshoo with the leads...I will myself prefer watching him and Mehr instead of mariam and Fawad...
Will Himanshoo be always at the back like  the previous Zain???

Who's the father of Aliya??
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Bringing Himanshoo is good but now lets compare the acting calibre of Himanshoo with the leads...I will myself prefer watching him and Mehr instead of mariam and Fawad...
Will Himanshoo be always at the back like  the previous Zain???

Who's the father of Aliya??

Even I don't like mariam-fawad pairing. They're so damn boring, mariam is irritating (honestly I never even like pre-leap mariam and she's still an irritating character). Before the leap, the only characters I like were majaaz, zain and meher, post leap I only like meher  but meher isn't given anything to do other than run around mariam. 
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the news. I'm looking forward to Maher-Zain track. 😊
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sammy17

Even I don't like mariam-fawad pairing. They're so damn boring, mariam is irritating (honestly I never even like pre-leap mariam and she's still an irritating character). Before the leap, the only characters I like were majaaz, zain and meher, post leap I only like meher  but meher isn't given anything to do other than run around mariam. 

I also don't like the actor playing Fawad...i think he's not to the level of  other actors who were previously in the show and I don't know why I find him weird.
They can bring someone else for Mariam why the female lead is so hyper is a bit difficult to understand like the way she was dancing...
Their romance and weird love story is not clicking at all.
Citrus_xoxo thumbnail
Was that zain who came when mariam was hanging backwards on the door?
She used to do that in her childhood lol I miss younger mariam.
Devtaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I absolutely loved Maher Zain scene today. Himanshoo and Sheena makes a lovely couple. They had that spark. Maher was so worried about Zain and she was revealed seeing him. Maher was so happy to see zain after a long time. I loved there interaction. So now it's clear Mahira was shot dead immediately after Aliya's birth. But who killed her? And why? From Zain Maher infraction I feel Aliya is rehan's kid as Zain became uncomfortable by the mention of Aliya and he didn't feel any attachment to Aliya by seeing her board where she has written I miss u Abu. Zain Maher story has a lot of potential hope they do justice to them.