Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mira25 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

They haven't officially confirmed the dates but apparently Umaid Bhawan Palace - Jodhpur is booked from November 28 to December 4th so they're getting married during that time. Strongest rumour is that they're getting married on December 2nd. There was another rumour that the Hindu wedding is on December 2nd and Christian wedding on December 3rd. Let's see. 

There's already stuff being set up at Umaid Bhawan Palace for their wedding festivities...

Thanks.  Yes, as per media reports, the main wedding is on 2nd Dec and before that there would be Sangeet and other celebrations. I hope PC or her spokesperson will reveal the news along with schedule soon!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just hope sabyasachi is not doing her desi wardrobe please!!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is a wedding season!! Another one and I hope Priyanka remains happy with Nick and vice versa forever!!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner were spotted at Dubai airport today. Stopover to Mumbai. Will be arriving soon. I think they will be involved in sangeet performances. Priyanka's cousins have been practicing as well. 
CuttingChai thumbnail
"the pre-wedding festivities will kick-start from November 29, 2018. To begin with, there will be a mehendi ceremony on November 29 which will be followed by a sangeet ceremony at Mehrangarh Fort. Thereafter, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas will host a cocktail party in Jodhpur on November 30, 2018 for close friends and family. Next, the cocktail party will be followed by a haldi ceremony a day later i.e. December 1, 2018 and finally, PeeCee and Nick will exchange vows on December 2, 2018. "
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malpua

"the pre-wedding festivities will kick-start from November 29, 2018. To begin with, there will be a mehendi ceremony on November 29 which will be followed by a sangeet ceremony at Mehrangarh Fort. Thereafter, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas will host a cocktail party in Jodhpur on November 30, 2018 for close friends and family. Next, the cocktail party will be followed by a haldi ceremony a day later i.e. December 1, 2018 and finally, PeeCee and Nick will exchange vows on December 2, 2018. "

Yeah, some of the functions are at Mehrangarh Fort and some at Umaid Bhawan Palace. Glad they chose Jodhpur! 
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Something unique would Hv been a Christian wedding in India and Hindu wedding in US... Mix race coupled get advantage of (wasting mone) 2 weddings..
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so excited to see all of PC's outfits! She will definitely choose the best :)

I have heard that PC has opted for Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla outfits. Not sure how true this is. 
BollyPC thumbnail
This isn't about Priyanka and Nick but since they're family I'll post this here as well. Seems like Sophie and Joe sent out their wedding invites as well. A friend of theirs posted this... "Sophie and Joe 2019 France https://twitter.com/strawberryzoe/status/1066263880966594560?s=21
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Congrates PC and Nick..have a wonderfull married life!!