Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Tris, I love "The Night" from Encounter too ... first one I got in my playlist .. then "Into my Heart" (Hear this one too it's beautifully haunting) .. last one that was added to the list was "Take Me On" ... this drama's OSTs are <3 .. and they go so well with "tone" of the show! 

Btw, I really don't know how I missed some of the "gems" form MOTA .. after "The Prince" thought to check out others incase I missed them .. and yes I DID .. I don't think I heard any of them properly ... .. Now, I am in LOVE with "I'm here" and "DayDream"! .. These ones really didn't get highlighted much in the show ... only ones that kept playing all the time was "Is You"!.. they should have used some of these on repeat!

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Tris, I love "The Night" from Encounter too ... first one I got in my playlist .. then "Into my Heart" (Hear this one too it's beautifully haunting) .. last one that was added to the list was "Take Me On" ... this drama's OSTs are <3 .. and they go so well with "tone" of the show! 

Btw, I really don't know how I missed some of the "gems" form MOTA .. after "The Prince" thought to check out others incase I missed them .. and yes I DID .. I don't think I heard any of them properly ... .. Now, I am in LOVE with "I'm here" and "DayDream"! .. These ones really didn't get highlighted much in the show ... only ones that kept playing all the time was "Is You"!.. they should have used some of these on repeat!

Yeah Daydream! I don't know why I call it Elaine. It's obviously the singer's name! ๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿ˜† 
I'm here is nce too, but my favorites has always been Little Prince and Daydream ๐Ÿ˜†
Ah, I suddenly remember you telling me how our tastes  were differnt in OSTs, and then gave me MOTA example... guess not then lol 

I heard Into My Heart too... it's poetic ๐Ÿ˜† Nice!

Originally posted by: Tris007

Yeah Daydream! I don't know why I call it Elaine. It's obviously the singer's name! ๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿ˜† 

I'm here is nce too, but my favorites has always been Little Prince and Daydream ๐Ÿ˜†
Ah, I suddenly remember you telling me how our tastes  were differnt in OSTs, and then gave me MOTA example... guess not then lol 

I heard Into My Heart too... it's poetic ๐Ÿ˜† Nice!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ... It's too funny .. I am laughing here since I have been playing MOTA OSTs since yesterday ... Today I have been hearing "I'm here" for a while! ... My favs are all three I mentioned!
I am just surprised how I missed those ... It's becoz makers didn't utilize them properly in the show.. ... I heard others as well but didn't like them as much! .. I think probably heard those when I was claiming not like MOTA OSTs.. :silly me: ๐Ÿ˜†
And yeah ... I think I can go by your taste in music .. you even liked same OSTs from Encounter that I adore! .. (~_<)
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ... It's too funny .. I am laughing here since I have been playing MOTA OSTs since yesterday ... Today I have been hearing "I'm here" for a while! ... My favs are all three I mentioned!
I am just surprised how I missed those ... It's becoz makers didn't utilize them properly in the show.. ... I heard others as well but didn't like them as much! .. I think probably heard those when I was claiming not like MOTA OSTs.. :silly me: ๐Ÿ˜†
And yeah ... I think I can go by your taste in music .. you even liked same OSTs from Encounter that I adore! .. (~_<)

Oh did you just ignore the OSTs on YT since they weren't that "captivating" (at loss of words here) in the show? ๐Ÿ˜†
I will agree, when we initially posted them in this thread, I didn't really remember listening to them in the episodes, but I loved them when I heard them on YT! (There were only three of them out back then I think)
 I think Daydream was played a lot in the recent episodes ๐Ÿ˜†
 Listen to Is You too. I think I started getting a hang of it after the two consecutive days of kiss episodes (11 &12) and then the weekend after ๐Ÿคฃ Too many kiss memories from that song I am dying ๐Ÿคฃ

The Night form Encounter just randomly played on YT for me and it was an instant like๐Ÿ˜† and then I heard some others you posted later and they were good too lol
Oh yeah High-Five! 
^^ 
Image result for high five korean drama gif

Yeah that's the thing .. I don't listen to OSTs on YT unless I hear them in the show.. That's how I came to LOVE encounter OSTs .. all of them are utilized on regular intervals! .. While I missed these from MOTA since I didn't hear them .. or they totally got ignored among the noise .. ๐Ÿ˜†

mariya.kamran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Watched a lot of dramas and there were quite a few OSTs that were actually catchy but the ones that had to be downloaded were:
Korean

โญ๏ธMad Dog

Turkish

This one isn't exactly an OST but it was extensively used throughout the show and I โค๏ธ it (and SavNaz) so much that I HAD to share it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

โญ๏ธGunesin Kizlari

Edited by mariya.kamran - 5 years ago
I am in love with this "arrangement" of Mulan's "Decision" OST ... like it even better than the original! .. I hope they use something similar in HW's "live action" Mulan! 

Gives me "goosebumps" every time! ... Ready to fight the world!
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw6RzmEco2s[/YOUTUBE]

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdDfuWJc9dA[/YOUTUBE]
This one from Sky Castle is soo good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdDfuWJc9dA[/YOUTUBE]

This one from Sky Castle is soo good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Woaahh it sounds super good! 
I felt like I was hearing to some trance music โญ๏ธ
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
some of my fav OSTs from year 2018
I listen this song from my ahjussi on loop somedays

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42J4s1y_Mic[/YOUTUBE]

The moment I heard this song in the show itself I fell in love with it. bful song and bful show

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3go29h2_RpA[/YOUTUBE]

Rich man poor woman OST..Suho from EXO was the ML..nct do young sung it..really love it
โค๏ธ
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTjR4-fA48Y[/YOUTUBE]

will add later โญ๏ธ