Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Carmilla

He's not exactly jealous or sad . It's just that he's a little mad that Mauli is having a complete family and he's having a incomplete one which is some thing he craves ( complete family ), like Shakti explained nicely in his OLV byte. 

ohh actually i havent seen his full iv.. i guess kunal was in a bad mood already.. like he was frantically chasing pramila and then he was dying to know that mishti is his kid or not and then radhika literally shouted at him so he was in that "dukhi " phase already.. 
i didnt see a slight hint of craving for family thing in his eyes in that moment.. may be i didnt look that deeper.. 
gotta see it again 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Can't Wait to see MauHaan's Romantic Date . Ishaan is such an Amazing Character ..Truly a Dream Man for Any Girl who would want her Partner to do same things which Ishaan had done <3 . Such Beautiful Romantic Atmosphere , Music , Violens , Beautiful Decoration , and Food Cooked by Ishaan himself ..This is sooo Sweet & Romantic <3. I also loved when they made lantern balloon fly and they wish for being one Happy Family 

Originally posted by: Indira1211

lol Kunal is mad that Mauli is finally having. Complete family becAuse he craves that? Kunal is an even bigger jerk. If he had one decent bone left in his body he would realise that after all the pain and hurt he gave Mauli she deserves this happiness...he would not be mad ...lol.😆

Shakti told in the interview that he is missing nannu and talking to her because mauli is having a full family kunal is not having one he is sad Edited by Metis - 5 years ago