Ishaan & Mauli's Romantic Dinner Date,Mauli Started Ignoring Kunal

Posted: 5 years ago
Ishaan & Mauli's Romantic Dinner Date,Mauli Started Ignoring Kunal I Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.

thnk u so much for this iv link...

why do i feel that ishaan mauli track has started with the yesterday's dance performance and today's brilliant dialogues of ishaan..???

mauli is taking baby steps towards him which i am really liking..

have they scared me with their line "yeh silsila badlte rahega.. " ,??
😆

TFS 😊
This scene must be before Kunal-Mauli showdown. It's so nice to see Mauli genuinely happy with Ishaan.
They are beautiful couple .. Mouli never leave ishaan.. don't break his heart for that..she never go back to Kunal...ishaan is such a genlemam..lovely person...he will be best life partner for mauli .pls cv don't make kunal come back in mauli's life...he is not deserved to be good husband &good father after all this..😛
They luk indeed beautiful..when I watched tdys epo i guess I saw something in kunal's Eyes when he heard Ishaan words for Mauli..I hope his try for mishti doesn't jeopardise Mauli's happiness
I am so happy kunal decided not to interrupt mauli's date for his confrontation..
Luckily atleast he waited till she got home..
They're looking increasingly more beautiful together nowadays . Chemistry is also building up nicely. I'm happy that makers have finally realized the need to give proper couple-y scenes to Maunal which is imperative to build up that connection of the pair with the viewers as well as their dynamics.
It's such a beautiful scene. KIngshuk_Aditi look very comfortable together.
Am I the only one who thinks Kunal looked.. not so happy when Ishaan was saying all those nice things about Mauli in the party ?? If I didn't know any better i"d have thought for a second he's not liking Ishaan-Mauli closeness. 
Originally posted by Carmilla

They're looking increasingly more beautiful together nowadays . Chemistry is also building up nicely. I'm happy that makers have finally realized the need to give proper couple-y scenes to Maunal which is imperative to build up that connection of the pair with the viewers as well as their dynamics.
It's such a beautiful scene. KIngshuk_Aditi look very comfortable together.
Am I the only one who thinks Kunal looked.. not so happy when Ishaan was saying all those nice things about Mauli in the party ?? If I didn't know any better i"d have thought for a second he's not liking Ishaan-Mauli closeness

and here is me, who told people that thank god he wasnt jealous or sad about it.. otherwise he will be the world's biggest loser..
Originally posted by prettywomaniya

and here is me, who told people that thank god he wasnt jealous or sad about it.. otherwise he will be the world's biggest loser..

He's not exactly jealous or sad . It's just that he's a little mad that Mauli is having a complete family and he's having a incomplete one which is some thing he craves ( complete family ), like Shakti explained nicely in his OLV byte. 
Originally posted by Carmilla

He's not exactly jealous or sad . It's just that he's a little mad that Mauli is having a complete family and he's having a incomplete one which is some thing he craves ( complete family ), like Shakti explained nicely in his OLV byte. 
lol Kunal is mad that Mauli is finally having. Complete family becAuse he craves that?  Kunal is an even bigger jerk. If he had one decent bone left in his body he would realise that after all the pain and hurt he gave Mauli she deserves this happiness...he would not be mad ...lol. ðŸ˜†